The Luna engagement ring is a simple, clean and elegant take on a classic solitaire. The Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond Alternative is encased in a half-bezel setting that flows seamlessly into the smooth, heavy band. It is like the full moon in a clear night sky.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Looking for a matching band? Complete this look by designing a wedding band in our Design Studio.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0016X
Lost it's Luster
I got this ring in 2014 and I hardly wear it now because my wedding band is real diamonds and the Luna Diamond has lost its luster. We got it in Platinum band so it added an additional cost for sure. I feel like I am stuck with a nice piece of metal and a cloudy stone.
***Hello, over time all rings need restoration. Please reach out to our customer service department at 1-800-509-4990. We will update your account and send a shipping label to send it in for restoration.***
- All I can say, is Love, Love, Love!! Its beautiful. I wear a 6.5 it was perfectly fit. The diamond is just stunning!! The band is very thick, and not thin like at all. Not sure where that comment came from on the review. Highly recommend! You can't go wrong with this ring!
- I do like my ring, the band is a bit thin , the stone is very nice loves the light. it was sized perfectly. The box is very impressive that it comes in. I have received a lot of compliments on the ring overall.
The luna engagement ring
- My wife and I really love the luna engagement ring it looks gorgeous on her hand . She has yet to knock out the diamond. This is my wife's second ring and she is more than satisfied with the quality of your product. Thank you so much.
This ring is perfect.....
- I just received my Luna ring and I love it! I was concerned about a couple of the reviews stating that the band was thin like tin, but that is not the case at all. It is very substantial and looks really expensive. I only wear a size 4.5 so I got the 1.24 size stone and it is perfect with the white gold band. The stone is beautiful, amazing clarity and sparkle. No one will ever guess that it is not a real diamond. We looked at rings at jewelry stores and on line for many weeks before deciding on this one and I am so glad that we took the time to pick a ring that I will want to wear (as my wedding band) forever.
The perfect purchase
- The Luna is a smooth no snag attractive and elegant ring. The diamond is radiant and beautiful. It is perfectly set into the band in a manner which enables it to capture every glimmer of light. It's design setting smartly prevents it from snagging on clothing or gloves. It is competitively priced for a comfortable fitting long term keepsake.
- Stone is beautiful. Band is cheap. Feels like a tin ring. Dropped it once on tile floor and the band actually bent. Would not recommend, especially with this band, even though the band was the reason I bought the ring.
- Stone is beautiful. Band is very cheap. Have had this for several months, should have sent it back, but the stone made me keep it. Just disappointed every time I put it on my finger as to the tin feeling of the gold band.
beautiful ring but sizing is totally wrong.
- The sizing information is totally wrong and misleading. Wide rings size differently than narrow rings. The size given for the ring was wrong. It was a 9 and the adjustment was substantial.
This is a great ring!
- I wasn't excited about the ring when it first arrived. After I'd worn it for a few days, it grew on me. It's elegant and understated, with significant bling. The stone is excellent. I can wear it everywhere, because the stone won't snag on anything. Very happy with my purchase.
gorgeous and unique
- Love the ring!! I got 1.75 carat not too big looks great have gotten a lot of compliments on it. My mother has a 1+ leo diamond and you cant tell the difference. The only draw back wish it had a wedding band to go with it. Since it doesn't what would you recommend. Also wished the underneath side of ring was more solid or a little smoother does leave a mark on my finger but ring is right size if it was bigger would spin around. I am sure I will get use to it or in time wont do that. Also was wondering what took clean it with.
- love the ring
Understated but Elegant
- I just received this ring and I am thrilled with it. Although the design is quite simple, the ring itself is stunning. Because the diamond is set into the ring, it is wearable 24-7. I highly recommend this style.
I love it
- I love it wear it as a wedding band. I'm left handed . The stone set down so I don't get it caught on anything.
What a beautiful ring
- I was shopping around for a new ring an found this beautiful ring, I love the thick band and how unexpectedly large the stone is, its my favorite new piece
- I have just received my ring. My fiance and I have chosen 1.49 carat stone in 14K yellow gold. It is absolutely breathtaking.
love it !!!
- My husband purchase this one for me and was the best choice!! We ever made I wear it every day:)>>> and don't want to ta ke it off!! Thank Nexus for such wonderful quality!
My husband bought this ring for me for our 25th anniversary. I got the 1.75 c in the 4.5 size. I worried that it would look to gaudy for my petite hand, but it's perfect. Besides being beautiful, I love the ring because I can wear it everyday and don't have to worry about prongs getting caught on things, etc.. I've only had it about 2 months, and so far so good! I'm hoping the sparkle will last forever :).
I hope to purchase the Gwyneth wedding band in the very near future to go with this. Hopefully, the Luna and Gwyneth band will look great together...will definitely let everyone know, since there have been a few people wondering what band would work with the Luna.
All I can say is OMG!!!!
- This is the most gorgeous ring I have ever laid eyes on! My fiance and I picked it out together for my engagement ring. I have gotten so many compliments already! Thanks Diamond Nexus! I'm in LOVE!
My brand new husband and I chose this setting for my engagement ring as I hate old fashioned prong settings. We decided on Diamond Nexus because I told him, at my age, I've had a few diamonds and since this is a second marriage, why spend all that money for a mined diamond half the size. I think he loves me even more now :-)!
We got married two weeks ago and it looks gorgeous with a plain 3 mm D band wedding ring. I get compliments all the time!
Most amazing ring ever
- This is the ring I have been searching an eternity for! It is the most beautiful ring you would ever want to see ... comfortable and striking to say the least. It isn't an "in your face" kind of ring, but definitely not understated either. I am extremely happy and so please with the customer service. A girl couldn't ask for more!
So much more beautiful in person!
I have been eying this ring for over a year. The design is perfection, bold simplicity and elegance. And even better, a ring that can be worn everyday, doing anything, as with the bezel setting it doesn't catch or sit too high.
I have wanted this ring for what seems like forever, and this morning, my darling husband presented it to me for our eleventh anniversary!!!
I could not be more thrilled and have to say to anyone considering this ring, that it is even more striking in person than it looks on the site, and extremely comfortable and wearable. I am going to wear this ring proudly as my wedding band until my dieing day. It's absolute perfection!!
Most Beautiful Engagement Ring!
- I have this ring as my engagement ring and it is incredible! Everyone comments on the stone's beauty and brilliance, no one thinks it is anything other than a natural mined diamond. I love this ring and it's classic and unique look!
- This is my engagement ring and I LOVE IT! The stone is exceptional and the setting is classic, unique, and great for my active lifestyle in the US Navy.
I love it :)
- I am so happy with my ring! I use my hands alot, cooking, putting 'em in pockets and gloves, etcetera... plus I'm super clumsy. I wanted something sleek and smooth and without prongs, and the Luna fit the bill :) I haven't seen anything like it, it is comfortable and I wear it everyday (and I am not a big jewelry person). It's a little loose (we got the 6.5, but I think the 6.25 might have been a better choice), so I am not sure if I was confused about my ring size or if it runs a bit big. I wish Diamond Nexus would direct buyers to matching bands, though.
A LONG SEARCH ENDED
WE GOT ENGAGED IN 1993 AND WE WERE GOING TO GO TO TIFFANY'S. RIGHT AFTER THAT CARTIER CREATED THIS SETTING. MY WIFE NEVER SAW THIS SETTING AGAIN UNTIL WE FOUND IT ON NEXUS. MY WIFE RIDES OUR ARABIAN HORSE REGULARLY AND SHE CAN WEAR THIS ONE WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT THE SETTING.
THE DIAMOND IS OF COURSE MAGNIFICENT. ITS BRILLIANCE AND COLOR ARE UNSURPASSED BY ANYTHING WE HAVE SEEN.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I had a 1.5 carat asher ...
I had a 1.5 carat asher cut diamond set into this
mounting. It really is spectacular! I have had it
for 7 months and get compliments all of the
time! The setting really shows the diamond off. I
LOVE my ring!
I ordered this ring and ...
- I ordered this ring and when I got it, it was extremely beautiful. I unfortunately ordered the wrong size, but the free resizing was quick and convenient!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.