Lizzie Princess Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The Lizzie engagement ring has just the right balance between sparkling and sweet. The Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone is the main focus, with the tapered accented band subtly drawing the attention always back to the center. The smooth band is exceptionally comfortable yet solid. It is a ring that will stay in vogue for years to come.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Ten Round Brilliant cut accent stones
- Complete the look with the matching Lizzie band.
- Additional services such as personal engraving and appraisals are available for just $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; to upgrade to 18k gold, palladium or platinum, contact customer service.
- Product model: LRENSA0046XPC
- Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I cannot stop staring at it!! It fits perfect and the 1 carat looks great on my little hand!!!
- Absolutely Stunning!!! The pictures don’t do it justice! I cannot stop starring at it! The only thing is I ordered a 5.5 and I’m pretty sure it’s a size 6. Not to much bigger but would like it a little smaller... otherwise I’m absolutely in love!!!
- The set was beautiful. My wife loves it.
- My fiancé bought this beautiful ring for me and I couldn't be happier! Everyone always says he must have spent a fortune. I love it!
- Love this ring! It is simple and timeless.
- Ring came in today just as wonderful looking as photo above. Well worth the weight for it. And the ring box had a light in it looked wonderful asking my gf to marry with me with such a nice display for the ring.
Love this ring
- I am absolutely in love with this ring. It is even more beautiful in person. The pictures just don't do it justice. I have small hands and even with the .99 ct center stone it is perfect. I haven't been able to stop looking at it.
- The ring itself is beautiful but the sizing is off. Ordered a 5.75 and it was big so I went to jeweler to get sized and they said the ring was a six. Called Diamond Nexus and they just argued?? Sent the ring back asked for a 5.5 got the ring back still large so went to a differant jeweler and they stated the ring is still a 6. Not calling back again or sending it back again so I will deal with it but be careful with thier sizing!
The ring itself is great and my fiance loves it. The .99 carat princess is perfect for this ring. It looks great and sparkles wonderfully on her hand. She's also had a lot of compliments about it.
However, underneath the setting the band itself is carved out to cut costs. You don't see it unless the ring is off her hand but it's not a good ring to get engraved if you want to do that. Also, the wedding band is really skinny and if you want more shimmer and shine to the set once you're married, I recommend getting a second wedding band that can be sautered one on each side of the engagement ring.
Canadian Shipping - very expensive and rings don't fit together as I wanted
I was so afraid to take it out of the box. It took me so long to choose exactly the ring and matching band I wanted, that I didn't want to be disappointed. The engagement ring is beautiful. I am afraid that at 1.59 cw that it looks a bit unrealistic for me (size 5) I am a bit disappointed in the thin band on the wedding band. I will have to be very careful when wearing this set because I can see the bands getting bent.
I am wondering if Diamond Nexus can solder the rings together? the bands definitely will not stay together without constantly putting them back together.
I also wanted to mention to other Canadian's that may order...expect big brokerage/duty fees at the time of delivery. I was upset that we got the rings on sale, but Diamond Nexus put the value of the rings as the total price, not the price we paid with discount. The total fees to ship to Ontario, Canada was $278.00 on an $1100 dollar purchase. I would like to order from DN in the future, but probably won't unless I can do it by ordering to an address states side. I would send my rings back to be re-sized, but this isn't an option with the cost of shipping & handling. This is just a bit of food for thought.
I will write a follow up after I wear the rings for a while and see how it goes. This was an upgrade to my original wedding set from 8 years ago.
Diamond Nexus Responds: Thank you for posting a review on the Lizzie ring set. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experiences with Diamond Nexus. We are very happy to know that you love the Lissie ring and we want to apologize for the issues in regards to the custom fees you were charged. Unfortunately, the cost of customs is something that we all constantly struggle with and cannot predict from province to province as agencies all charge different percentages. We do however want to assist you in making sure the ring set is the correct size and it is important that you have us size the ring and band to keep the warranty intact with us. We can solder rings and bands here as well, with a small fee. We recommend contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our associates can assist you in returning the ring set for resizing or soldering. We look forward to assisting you and making sure that your engagement set from Diamond Nexus is beautiful, perfect and something you can wear and show off proudly for a lifetime!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.