Lady of Kensington Oval Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Lady of Kensington, of our Affordable Engagement Ring Collection: Inspired by the design of Princess Diana's famous royal engagement ring, this piece captures the striking presence of a woman who took the world by storm but at a price you can afford. Two dozen .02 carat Round Brilliant accents blaze about a single Oval cut Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone in your choice of colors. The larger style features an additional four accents to complete the encircling halo.
- Center stone pictured: 0.76 carat Oval cut (2.54 Oval cut on hand.)
- Center stone available in a range of sizes and colors. See menu above.
- 24-28 Round Brilliant Nexus Diamond Alternative accents, depending upon center stone size selected
- Looking for a matching band? Complete this look by designing a wedding band in our Design Studio.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENMS0036X
Pretty stone but have to retun because the setting
- I received my ring yesterday with the ruby center stone. When I opened the jewelry box, I can't stop screaming "Wow! it's a pretty ring". However, when I took the ring out of the box, I am frustrated with the setting, the prong on the center stone doesn't have the equal distance in between and it looks different with the setting of the picture. Unfortunately, it locates right on the main stone of the ring, so it doesn't look good. I am so sorry I have to make the return :-( even I loved the ruby stone
- I had been eyeing this ring for a few years since first viewing it in “Town and Country” . Recently, upon receiving a discount coupon from Diamond Nexus, I decided top take the plunge and order the larger ring ( 3 carat center stone ) in yellow gold/emerald (I preferred the larger ring’s overall appearance as compared to the smaller ring) Upon opening the ring box, I was extremely pleased. The quality and sparkle of the stones is unsurpassed. It’s definitely an exquisite and timeless design.
what size carat would look better? i dont want the ring to look too fake /:
Diamond Nexus responds: Choosing the right size center stone for your ring is an important decision, which should be based not only on what your finger size and shape are but also whether you normally tend to wear larger stones or not. For many women the smaller size will work perfectly and offer believability along with giving a more comfortable wear. Feel free to email us here at email@example.com with any questions. We are always happy to help customers choose the perfect ring!
Did the other person who reviewed this ring even see it or is she commenting on the picture??
Anyway, I DID buy it and it's great. I got the Ruby version and the color and quality are amazing. Easily the prettiest ring I own. It fit perfect right out of the box.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.