Kit Princess Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Contemporary yet romantic, the Kit engagement ring shines with clean lines and modern details. The radiance of the Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone is flanked by two Princess cut accents and 14 channel-set stones in the band that add a light, feminine touch.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of early 2017, the Kit ring design was changed to include larger accent stones and more metal to create sturdier channel settings.
- Center stone pictured: 1.59 carat Princess cut, 2.21 tcw
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- 16 Princess cut Nexus Diamond accents
- Complete the look with the matching Kit band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LRENSA0201XPC
- I bought this ring for my fiancé and we are still blown away by the beauty and luster of it. The ring is simple, yet bold. I would definitely recommend this ring for anyone and everyone who doesn’t necessarily like big or gaudy jewelry. I am very happy with my purchase.
- This is a gorgeous ring. The band is very narrow so the 1.59 center stone looks very large. I love the accent stones, it adds a lot to the look of the ring. I had it for a week and sent it back for sizing and can't wait until it arrives.
Still just as beautiful
- Update: I have had my kit for 3 years now. White gold with a 2 karat princess cut center stone. It's just as beautiful as the day my ,now, husband gave it to me. I get compliments on it every time I go somewhere still. My friends all have mined diamond rings that look foggy and they ask me often why mine is so pretty. I've had rings from large jewelry chains and they broke or looked terrible after a while. I couldn't be happier with the decision to but from DNL. My husband just bought me diamond earrings from here too. They are perfect.
Absolutely love the ring and diamond nexus.
- I think it's absolutely gorgeous and definitely think out might be the one. Love diamond nexus and recommend them to everyone.
Even after all this time.
- I've had this ring for 4 years. I wasn't careful with. I worked 12 hour retail days, jamming fingers and clipping doorways. It's still beautiful and I've never had it serviced. Great product and value.
Most Beautiful ring!!!
- This is everything I wanted! I didn't want to start our marriage in debt because of my engagement ring, but I also wanted a really beautiful yellow gold ring! The Kit is it! The channel set stones are perfect as I am not constantly fearful of losing stones. We went with a 1.59 princess cut in 18k yellow gold and the beauty is unmatched! I have short fingers and the thin band is perfect. I feel like a thicker band would have taken up my whole hand. I am in love with my man and him agreeing to chose this ring for me is even more reason as to why we are perfect for each other. My Kit is 3 times more impressive than anything else I've seen and I see a lot of beautiful rings especially work on park ace in NYC. I am blessed and Diamond Nexus is indeed a blessing. Thank you!!
Perfect Engagement Ring For That Special Someone
I bought this ring as an engagement ring for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it. We went with the .99 ct center stone and it looks great on her hand. She has smaller hands so the ring is a perfect size.
Some reviews state that the band is thin, which is true, but this was a plus for us as she doesn't normally wear jewelry and this didn't interfere with her hand movement at all.
I would highly recommend this ring to anyone looking.
- I LOVE MY RING! It's so sparkly, and well made, and just absolutely gorgeous. Everyone fawns over it, and the way it arrived in the light-up box was absolutely amazing. Great job!
Picture doesn't do it justice
- My birthstone is a diamond and I wanted a diamond ring of my own. I'm not even sure how I found the website, but I started looking and was first looking at the Nicole ring. I took a few days to think about it and decided to get the Nicole ring, when I spotted this one. I got a 1.59 carat center stone in palladium. I've had it a week and I am thrilled at how gorgeous it is. It sparkles in every kind of light and I love the thinner band. It is classic and elegant and doesn't look gaudy or fake. I was worried that that it was too petite for my short, stubby fingers, but it looks amazing. Maybe I'll get two of the matching bands one day to give it a little more oomph, but it is stunning all on it's own.
- My husband proposed with this ring in September 2012. He purchased two marching bands for each side that almost creates a halo look. It is absolutely the most beautiful ring! Next month will make 3 years I have been wearing it and I never take it off. It is as beautiful today as the day he gave it to me. I look at it so many often because it perfect! I'm so impressed and cannot wait to buy more jewelry in the future.
I totaly recomend this ring
I was looking for bridal ring set for myself online and when i saw the Kit I just fall in love. My fiance and I went to the store to get the ring, but unfortunately they did not had ring in stock. But the selling lady Reni offered me to order the ring for me. She was so kind and helpful.
I got my Kit ring in a week, I ordered a .99 Princess cut center in white gold with the matching band. It is absolutely beautiful and it's so sparkle. Very pretty for someone who wants something small and feminine. I absolutely fell in love with Kit. Thank you Reni! Thank you Diamont Nexus!
Love love love it!
- I got this 6 months ago as my engagement ring. I have larger long fingers so I was concerned it would look too small and delicate on me since the description says spritely, but it is exactly what I was looking for in a 3 stone ring so we went for it. I love the high profile center stone. It really stands out from the rest of the ring and is as sparkly as the day I got it! I do take it off applying lotion or when cleaning with chemicals as you would with any good jewelry and its normal for a band to get a little dinged up wearing it 24/7. It is a thinner band but the stone is as bright as day one and nobody can tell its not a mined diamond.This ring sparkles more than my bosses princess cut real wedding diamond...I recommend it for any couple on a budget. I got what I wanted without breaking the bank!
So far I love it
So far I have had this ring for 5 months. My fiance and I decided on the Kit with a 2 Karat princess center stone in the white gold. We bought the band with it to save for a later date. When it first arrived I thought it was beyond beautiful. But be warned, The band on the kit is very thin, NOT weak just narrow. I tried on the same ring in their store (before we ordered mine) that had a 1 karat and it was perfect. The 2 karat was a tad large. I thought about returning it to reduce the size but whats done is done and I've grown use to it and I adore my ring!
I want to give anyone looking at this ring some helpful advice. I have had both a "mined" diamond ring from a large jewelry chain and this one from DNL. I take my DNL ring off to shower, wash dishes, clean the house, go to bed at night, ect. I am very careful about taking it off to apply lotion and hand sanitizer and I work in the medical field. All stones will get dirty at some point. I run a soft tooth brush over it very lightly about once every 2 weeks when I'm getting ready for work for about 10 seconds and it gleams like the day it arrived. My stone is so large and exposed that dust gets caught in it. Sometimes all it takes is a quick rinse under some hot water.
My former "mined" diamond from the chain store was the same in terms for getting dirty. Every time I went to the mall I had to have it cleaned. I never took it off or worried about what I did when it was on and it feel apart. The stones would get foggy and they eventually started to fall out. The white gold turned yellow but at the time I had not idea it needed to be cared for. Also keep in mind that in order for most people to afford a "Mined" diamond there are flaws in it that may cause a yellow color or foggy look but that is not the case with my DNL diamond.
I'm happy with this ring. It was a fraction of the price and it shines brighter than any thing I have ever had. I have bought some temporary fakes/ CZ rings and they looked fake and cheap. This ring looks like I spent a small fortune and some patients I have had have commented to that effect. I get compliments on my DNL ring everywhere I go. So far, I have not had any problems with anything falling out or turning any funny colors. I'm sure if I do I will have no problem getting help from their customer service who has been very helpful in answering any questions I had prior to my purchase.
If I had to do over, I would not get this ring
My now husband proposed to me last November with the Kit ring in white gold. First off, the ring is way to thin, which I don't like at all...but kept it since it was the one he picked out for me. I upgraded to palladium after seeing the negative reviews of people who have ordered the white gold, which turns yellow. After wearing my ring for a few months the color of the palladium changed to an ugly grey color...not at all attractive. We got married last month and had to buy the matching band because the ring was so thin, nothing I found looked good with my rind, so he bought the matching band, also in palladium. That's when you could really see the difference in color, my engagement ring was grey and the new one was about three shades lighter...looked so bad I had them both rhodium at my local jeweler to make the color match. It cost $85. and will need to be redone every 6 to 9 months. The only reason I went with the palladium, was to avoid having to do exactly that. As for the center stone, it was so very pretty when it first arrive, but became cloudy within a couple months. Its sad, this is supposed to be the prettiest piece of jewelry a girl owns, but in this case it is far from it.
Diamond Nexus responds: We appreciate you taking the time to post a review on your Diamond Nexus purchase. We are sorry that you experienced issues with your purchase and we want to emphasize that we stand behind our jewelry with top of the line guarantees so that if there is an issue with them, we will happily repair or exchange for you within the first 30 days of receiving an item.
Our White Gold, as any that is sold by jewelers from all over, does actually lose its luster and require re-rhodium plating over time. That is because White Gold is not mined from the earth. It comes as Yellow Gold and then is dipped in other metals to give it the white metal look. What you are experiencing with the Palladium is unusual as it is a solid metal. If a jeweler is trying to rhodium plate over pure Palladium it may not be bonding.
Please contact our Customer Experience Coordinator at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com and she can further assist you.
Love this ring!
- I got my Kit ring yesterday, I ordered a .99 Princess cut center in white gold with the matching band. It is absolutely beautiful and petite. Very pretty for someone who wants something small and feminine. Thank you DNL!
- Absolutely Beautiful!!! I got in in white gold with a 1 ct princess cut center and matching band. I just love it! Thank you DNL!
The ring looked pretty when I fist got it and as I looked at it more I sent it back I am now on my third ring and there is still so many things wrong I just got tired of sending it in now it is loosing its color and turning a grayish green/yellow....took it to a jewelers to get it cleaned and its still missed colored this would be a good temporary ring
Diamond Nexus responds: We are sorry that you have experienced issues with your Kit ring and we are more than happy to repair it in any way that we can, but we are not sure what the issues are since it could be the stone having buildup on it or the gold simply needing re-rhodium plating. Stones benefit from regular cleanings to remove soaps, lotions etc. that can build up on rings. Depending on how you wear the ring and what it is exposed to, some chemicals will wear down the white gold faster, causing the ring to look more yellow, as white gold is not solid nor is it mined from the earth. Only yellow gold is, so white gold is a combination of alloys mixed with yellow gold and then rhodium plated for a lustrous white finish. We hope that you can contact our Social Media Coordinator here at email@example.com with your order information and we can look into this for you and offer assistance. We do look forward to helping you and making sure your ring looks great and can be worn happily every day!
- We love each other and we love this ring!!! We ordered it with the 1.03 heart cut center and it's a dream. I feel like I've been carried off in a fairy tale every time I look at it. I have many pieces from DNL but none as cherished as this. The one carat center is perfect for this gentle band. I wear a 7-7.25 and have short and stubby fingers :-) It;s fits just right. I hope everyone feels as happy about their purchase as we do.Thanks DNL!!!
- Wow what more can you say about this ring. When I opened the package I knew instantly this ring would be beautiful. As I expected it was so dainty & elegant. I choose the princess cut . 99. It's perfect for the small & slender hand. I have yet to give this ring to my soon to be fiancé but I know she'll have the wow factor as well as the cry factor.:) So to all who are considering buying a DN ring PLEASE DO SO you have so many reasons why: 1.) Lifetime warranty on stones 2.)The best cut ,clarity, & color. 3.) The best affordable price for superior quality, craftsmanship, and Customer Service. Thanks DN for such a beautiful ring.
AMAZING AND STUNNING ENGAGEMENT RING
- This ring with the wedding band is absolutely stunning! I just received it yesterday and the sparkle is incredible and its so petite and beautiful on my tiny hand. Thank you Diamond Nexus for creating such a gorgeous and perfect ring for me and conflict free is the way I wanted to go. The look on my fiances face when he saw it made his jaw drop in awe at how stunning it is and mine dropped to so HAPPY WITH MY RING :) ty again
- We have been looking at Diamond Nexus for probably close to 2 years, and not long ago they came out with a ring I absolutely fell in love with; the Kit! Just received my rings (engagement and wedding band) 2 days ago and am FLOORED with the sparkle! It catches the light all the time and just shines. I've been stopped a couple times and complimented on my ring. My original engagement ring I wore for 8 months, and the diamond was already cloudy and they store we bought it from said they "couldn't" do anything about it! Another reason we went with Diamond Nexus, their amazing triple guarantee! Love my ring and am so happy with it. Now I'm ready to get married next weekend! I have the perfect guy, and the perfect ring!
I received my Kit ring yesterday and it's amazing. I chose the .99 ct Princess center and had the two side stones replaced with emeralds. The quality of the emeralds is stellar, as is the quality of the center stone.
I've worked in the diamond industry for several years, so I was skeptical that I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Even my boss, a certified gemologist couldn't tell the difference off hand. The design is also perfect. I have very small hands, but I still wanted a ring that popped. The Kit is slender, but pronounced. It's perfect.
I left the retail world of diamonds because I couldn't handle the moral inequities of selling something so harmful.
So, thank you for creating a product I can be proud to wear, both ethically and ostensibly.
- I've been admiring Diamond Nexus rings for over a year and decided that I wanted a particular one an started saving for it (I'm retired and on fixed income). For my birthday this year my kids each contributed a little to my savings an when I went to order it I found my favorite on sale. I was delighted. Just today it arrived and I can't take my eyes off of it. It will be a source of pride for me now, and an heirloom for my kids in the future. Thank you for making beautiful affordable, too.
- What can I say... I just love my ringgggggggg ^_^
- I absolutely love this ring. It sparkles like no other. I have petite hands & it looks perfect on me. My only regret is I wish I would have gotten a bigger center stone. I also got the 3 stone matching wedding band too, together they are fantastic. Trust me, if you get this ring, you will not be disappointed!!
- We originally purchased this ring in the white gold. My fiance wanted to see it in yellow gold. When it arrived, I was blown away with its beauty. Eventhough the white gold looks great, the yellow gold just took it up to its own level of beauty. I wanted a thin band that would not be too bulky and I got it. I am soooooo happy with my ring!
all i can say is wow!
- I absolutely love this ring. I purchased the Anglican fist and sent it back because the side diamonds were so small you can't even see them. The ring looks like a huge diamond with a cheap setting. I opted for the kit and prayed it had no resimbulance to the angelic. More than surprised. Its beautiful. Shines like no other ring I've had. Accents are perfect and the picture does it no justice. And I'm very picky. I got the princess center in 10k. Great value. And no one knows any different. A coworker looked at my ring and was like, you did good some inclusions and flaws but over all real nice. I had to chuckle because she didn't know what she was looking at. This diamond is colorless and we know it has no flaws. Go germ girls enjoy your ring.
- This ring is all it says it is and more! My fiance got the .99 carat and it looks incredible. We changed out the side princess diamonds for sapphires and the ring is breathtaking. Everyone who sees it comments on it. We saw the same set at one of the stored in the mall and we would have had to pay over $3500 for the SAME set with a smaller center stone! This ring is well worth it for the money. Most of my relatives cant even tell its not a real diamond. LOVE IT!
- Perfect for small hands because the band is so slender. However, mine only came with 14 stones on the band vs 16 in the description. It is really sparkly though!
This ring is just what the video about it promised. Very petite, very sparkley, not to over-the top, perfect for small hands. I LOVE it!
Also came is less time then the website said. I ordered on Monday, and it was delivered on Friday. Very happy.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.