Sweet and petite, this delicate ring is a romantic choice. The Contemporary Nexus Diamond is lofted into the air with a narrow halo around the base of the setting. The split band is contemporary look that will stand the test of time. It is a lovely ring for a classic woman.
- Center stone: 1.28 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond
- 1.58 total carat weight
- Complete this look with the matching band.
- Additional services such as personal engraving and appraisals are available for just $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; to upgrade to 18k gold, palladium or platinum, contact customer service
- Product model: LRENMS0050X
Not as pictured
Although the ring is very pretty, it's not as pictured which is a bit disappointing as I chose this ring because of the halo and you can't really see it. Wanted to love this ring.
***Thanks for your feedback! We want you to completely love your ring. If you need any assistance with an exchange, please don't hesistate to reach out to us. ***
- In LOVE! It is so beautiful in person. The center stone is a perfect size. My fiance and I couldn't be happier.
Not to Expectations
The very 1st shot of the ring on the video is a misrepresentation. You cannot see the halo around the center diamond at all and the diamond sits up much higher than the picture shows. I think the diamond is too large for the halo. Also, I used the plastic ring sizer Diamond Nexus provided, which verified my normal ring size of a 7, and the ring I rec'd is much too loose. Its a pretty ring, but not true to the pictures.
Diamond Nexus responds: We appreciate you taking the time to post a review on your Diamond Nexus purchase. We are sorry that you are experiencing issues with your Josephine but we will happily work with you to right this situation. Please contact our Customer Experience Coordinator at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com and she will look into this immediately.
- I received this ring last week for our engagement and I couldn't be happier! It's beautiful and even better than I could have imagined. The pictures do NOT do this ring justice. It's absolutely perfect. The diamond is clear and the ring is dainty with the split band. I have received a million compliments on it and I couldn't be happier. My fiance says he would definitely go to Diamond Nexus again!
Stunning, but doesn't quite look like this
- I love this ring, couldn't be happier with it, Its dainty, and ornate, and quite intricate. But just know...it doesn't really look like this when you get it. The halo tends to sit under the center stone instead of rising up around the stone, so when you look down at it, you don't really get that helo effect. The halo can only be seen when tilting the ring around from side to side. Luckily, I was ok with that because I think if the halo were much bigger, the center stone would have looked too big for my finger. So this ended up working out perfectly, for me anyway. Other than that, its simply gorgeous.
BETTER than picture
I bought this beautiful ring 2 month ago for my 10 mo anniversary. It came & I never thought it would exceed my expectations. I am very picky & this ring is just breath taking... It sparkles from far away, it sparkles in the dark - it is gorgeous!!!
My 1.3 C stone looks perfect for my finger. I get compliments every day. A friend of mine has 14K ring & my ring looks as beautiful if not more beautiful than hers. VERY HAPPY with my purchase. I would do it all over again!
It came in size 7 & it was too big, I called DN & they put bishop bumps on it to make it size 6. Great CS, very helpful & fair. Got it back in about a week. Fast shipping.
- Having small hands, I was concerned this ring may be overwhelming. It was not. The split band is quite delicate and feminine. The center stone is exquisite in size without being too showy. I will be a return customer.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.