The petite yet glamorous Jessica engagement ring has a modern design that surrounds the Contemporary Nexus Diamonds in subtle shimmer. The band loops around the center stone in a the shape of a loose knot, representing your lifetime commitment to your love.
- Center stone: 0.84 carat Round Brilliant cut, 1.24 tcw
- Complete the look with the matching Jessica band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details.
- Shown in 10k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 14k, 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRVLSA0037X
In love with this ring!
- My fiance and I picked this ring together and I couldn't be more pleased! It's everything I wanted in a ring and more. I love every detail and get so many compliments on it. Very well made and is just beautiful!
I wanted a ring that was both affordable and ethical. I did a lot of research and I told my now fiance about this site. When I received this engagement ring I was so pleased with how it looks. The features are delicate but not cheap-looking the Center Stone is the perfect size for my lifestyle and what I wanted. The two things that I did not know ahead of time that took me by surprise that I thought I would share are 1) the band is very thin. I don't know if this is because I wear a larger than average ring size and they took a standard ring and send it out to make larger? The other thing is that the Center Stone does not go all the way to the bottom of the Ring as a typical diamond shape would. Instead the stone is cut flat and rests on a little platform. It is not something that the average person would know this but I wonder if that would make the stone less stable? So far I have had the engagement ring over a month and I am happy with it. The Criss-Cross pattern is very appealing and it looks good from the front and the top. I wish Diamond Nexus with add the ability to leave a photo in the comment so I could show everyone what I am talking about.
I would like to get a better idea of what you are referring to. Could you send photos to email@example.com? We do not cut any of our stones flat, I would like to see what condition the item was when you received it.
- This ring is absolutely stunning! I get compliments on my ring daily! Cannot wait to get married and add the Mar Hong bands! Love love love this ring!
- The ring is gorgeous! I haven’t asked my future fiancé yet, but I know she’s going to love it! Everyone that I’ve shown has loved the ring and wish their husbands got them that one!! I cannot wait to see her face when I ask!!
Love this ring 💍
I've had my ring for 4 years now and love it. I did have some questions about the "trade up" program you offer. Does this apply to the same ring if I wanted to upgrade to 14k and a 1carot true grown center stone?
In love can't wait to buy more!
- My fiancé got me this ring last November 2015 and I have got to say I absolutely love it!!! It has held up strong and durable for the last year and I have a very grueling job where my hands get dirty a lot and through it all this ring stays bright and vibrant through it all.. I am absolutely pleased and can't wait to get the matching wedding band when the time comes!!
- This piece is awesome. At the time my girlfriend refused to go with anything other than yellow gold. I made an executive decision and went with the Jessica for my propsal, instead. Now, my fiance couldn't see herself wearing anything else!! I will say that the ring is slightly narrow towards the bottom portion, but it's still a great piece.
Great ring at a great price
- It's a gorgeous ring at a really great price! I got the certified stone and it is so sparkly especially with all the accents. It's the perfect size for small hands like mine. And the case even had a light in it so when he proposed it looked absolutely stunning. Can't wait til I get married so I can get the matching band :)
LOVE THIS RING!
- I received this ring as an engagement ring and totally love everything about it! The ONLY thing that I would change is the width of the bank at the bottom. It's a little thin, but it doesn't take anything away from this ring. Each time I have had to call DN with questions, they were always VERY nice and helpful. Shipping was exactly as they said it would be....very fast once it shipped. Everything about this experience has been WONDERFUL! Thank you Diamond Nexus!!!
I'm experiencing the same thing as the previous person stated. I've had my ring for a year in Feb and its beginning to look cloudy. Even after I cleaned it. I loved this ring at first but now that it's starting to look so dull not so much anymore.
Diamond Nexus Response:
Hi Tina - If you have any problems at all with your stone we'd be happy to replace it for you. Our stones should never get cloudy, especially after a few months so it may be a possible defect. Just email me at the address below and we'll make sure you're happy with your ring.
Director of Marketing
I received this ring just about a year ago & loved it at first. Now I seem to have issues with the diamond becoming "cloudy" I'm not sure what can be done to change this.
Diamond Nexus responds: Thank you for taking time to post a review for us. We want to offer our assistance with the issue you are noticing. Most likely, you would want to try cleaning your jewelry, as product build up from lotions and soaps makes clear stones appear cloudy. If you prefer to take it to a jeweler, you may have another jeweler clean it professionally or you can always send it to us as well. We can clean the ring and inspect it for any other issues as well. But we are confident that you will see great results from this first step. Please contact us at 1-800-509-4990 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can be of assistance or answer any questions that you may have. We want to make sure your ring is as beautiful as the day you first received it!
My fiancée got me the Jessica ring for our engagement and it is just stunning!
I have never had so many compliments and it really just looks gorgeous.
My only concern is that the band is so thin on the bottom of the ring but disregard less I love it and wouldn't change a thing about it!
- Proposed to my now fiance, and she absolutely loved the ring. Told her where i got it from and she was still impressed. Could not believe it isn't a genuine diamond. Ring came a few days early to my surprise. All in all, great ring for a great price, will do business again.
The ring is beautiful
- I have had my ring for over a month, and it really is a very beautiful ring. I have had so many compliments on it. It is a great ring for the value. Like some of the other ladies in the reviews said, the ring has small blank spots where the rows of diamonds intersect on the side. This issue is not that noticeable except that the metal is a little darker than the rest of the ring in this spot.
- I just got this ring in the mail, and it's gorgeous...except for one thing. Where the two rows of accent diamonds intersect, my ring has a blank spot on either side, while the picture here has no gaps. Otherwise, it looks great. Not sure if it bothers me enough to return in, but I've still got a couple weeks to decide.
Does anyone have a photo of this ring in real life? I like it, but it looks huge in the photos.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are happy to assist you with photos of the Jessica ring. If you are on Facebook, feel free to inbox us there or write on our wall to request photos. Otherwise you can email Jennifer London, our Social Media Coordinator at email@example.com and she can assist you.
Re: Stones falling out
- I have worn my ring every moment since I got it on Christmas..the only time I take it off is when I apply lotion..I have had absolutely no issues whatsoever...so totally happy :) If u chose the Jessica, you wont be sorry.
About the stones falling out
- I've had this ring for 2months now & no issues with the side stones...I've had it cleaned twice (I love a shinny ring) & no issues. I do however take it off when Im cleaning, showering or doing any kind of fitness. This ring is stunning!
- I've been looking at this ring for maybe a year, it was the first ring I saw on this site and I fell in love with it. It is much more beautiful in person. Its very delicate looking which works for my little hands. The more I look at it, the more I love it. What I didn't like is it took 16 business days to ship, we picked 2nd day air, it shipped on a Friday, and we didn't get it until that Tuesday. I'm disappointed with the service, but happy with the ring.
Question for Customers
Has anyone had issues with the accent stones falling out? My favorite ring on this site has 4 accent stones and many people in the reviews complain that the side stones fall out frequently. This is my second favorite ring, but I'm worried because it has even more side stones!
- This ring is even more beautiful in person. Although the accent diamonds are smaller than shown in photos (little disappointment) The value for the price paid is out of this world! I would suggest doing down a 3/4 size from what your size with the ring sizer is. Ring does seem to run bigger. Definitely would recommend this ring for the price & beauty. Best part is its not a blood diamond!
Love Love LOVE IT!
- I fell in love with this ring on the website and finally have it now perfectly fit to my finger. It's even more beautiful in person than on the video. My fiance and I picked a few out together and then decided on Jessica. Customer service was friendly and prompt. The ring arrived earlier than expected and I get compliments from everyone. My girlfriends say he did a "really good job." Well done, Diamond Nexus. I'll be a customer for life.
- I was just proposed to with this stunner on Christmas. I think its absolutley gorgeous, as did everyone else that was there. My fiance did amazing in choosing this ring. Love him, and his smarts for choosing Diamond Nexus..saved a bundle, but didnt sacrafice quality or beauty. Nobody sees a difference. They all think I'm spoiled, haha. We couldn't be happier. :)
I love my ring!
If you are on the fence about choosing a lab diamond because you are afraid it will look fake or cheap, don't be. I chose this ring and could not be happier. The styling is simple and elegant but eye catching. I am very, very pleased with the quality and appearance.
I would highly reccomend ordering the ring sizer rather than printing the size guide pdf. Mine is a little too big. The re-sizing process is simple and I knew it was the risk I would take I just hate to part with it.
- I chose this ring to be my engagment ring, it was a great choice! It told 8 days for it to be shipped out and only took 3 days to make it to Florida with the standard shipping. The ring is breathe taking, when you first see it. This ring is much prettier than the picture and it looks good on the picture above. Along with the engagement ring I also bought the matching band which fits together perfectly. GREAT JOB Diamond Nexus!!!!!!!
So in love!
- I am really glad I found DNL. It was really important to find a ring that wouldn't break my man's bank and was eco conscious. We both feel like it was money well spent. It's perfect for my smaller hand, not too big not to small. People give me compliments and are impressed. It defiantly looks more expensive than what he paid for it so I don't feel guilty and we can save our money for other things. I am very happy with the ring and would recommend it to anyone!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.