This engagement ring looks and feels substantial from every angle. The Contemporary Nexus Diamond is the focal point, supported by a wider band encrusted in accent stones on all sides. The profile lofts the center stone with sweeping prongs and accent stones from top to bottom. It is truly a showstopper.
- Center stone pictured: 2.04 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond
- 50 Round Brilliant cut accent stones.
- Complete the look with the matching Janette band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0022
The wife has been looking at the Janette Ring for several months. We both feel it is very beautiful. Having purchased many Diamond Nexus products and never being disappointed with the quality of the products, I ordered the ring. True to form, the ring was even more beautiful than online. I love the smile the Janette brings to my wife's face. And, I too have such a good feeling that I can bring that smile with the wonderful products from Diamond Nexus.
I highly recommend the Janette as it is absolutely beautiful.
The experience purchasing has been enjoyable and the selection is great. I love the point system too.
- I was surprised to see the elegant packaging when it arrived and when I presented the ring she loved it! It was everything I expected it to be and I will be buying the matching wedding band soon. Thank you Diamond Nexus!
- Love my Janette setting engagement ring! My fiancé bought it months before he proposed! And I kept sending him ideas long after he purchased this! I get A LOT of complements on my HUGE rock on my finger! It's everything that I wanted!
Lots of sparkle
- I received this ring last night when my boyfriend proposed to me. It's very beautiful. When we were looking online for rings, I looked at many sites and many rings. I kept coming back to the Janette. I knew this was the one for me. I didn't know what it looked like in person until last night and I'm very happy I picked the Janette. I can't wait to buy the matching band and see what it looks like with the ring. Ordering was easy and shipping came when they said it would arrive, a few days sooner actually. I have only had it a couple hours so I can't say how it will hold up or how customer service is if I need anything but so far my experience has been good. Thank you for a beautiful design at a price we were comfortable paying.
This is a great option to use and you do not have to Mortgage the house to get a nice ring for your bride.
THIS IS WORTH READING TIL THE END.
I am very happy with my purchase of this ring and the company July last year. I worked with Nancy Jaeck. She was great. It took this long to write the review, things just get full quick. I had not heard of this company or this option before. I knew buying an engagement ring from the mall is not the way to go, they mark up their prices. I also knew getting a ring wholesale is the way to go, but you have to do your research and know about the "C" of the diamond. I was tempted to drive to the Chicago Metro Area from the deep south. I contacted Diamond Nexus. Nancy, she answered my questions and encouraged me to due my research. I am a Georgia resident. I went to Georgia Tech to verify the companies technology and claims. Their School of Materials and Sciences & Engineering did confirm the technology exist to create diamonds of gem quality just like God has from the earth. The B.B.B. had not had any significant complaints. My bank had not given me negative feedback from any of their customers not getting the quality they were promised. My Credit Card company had not had to file any fraud reports on behalf of their customers. Lastly, Facebook had no major negative reviews. I was confident I was making a good decision for me. Nancy always answered or gave me a call back even after I made my purchase. When I discovered my bride likes white gold and not yellow gold, she worked to make sure the change was made and I still got the ring delivered in time for the birthday proposal. The delivery company claims they could not find the address, but that is not diamond nexus fault. I had to got pick it up from the local hub. I am happy to have the AIG papers and lifetime warranty. My bride know how to clean her ring to keep it looking fabulous. She knows she has a 3 carat total weight diamond ring. I know I did not have to pay $15,000. I will be purchasing the matching band and getting a band for myself as well. She loves her ring, people look, in amazement, at her ring. I tell every man I know who is thinking about a ring for that special lady, look at Diamond Nexus. You will not be disappointed.
Gorgeous and Unique Ring-Love it!
- My husband bought the Aurora set for me about a year and a half ago- we had picked it out together and I was in love with the design. When it came, it was gorgeous, but within a week of wearing it the pave stones started to fall out. Unfortunately my husband had the ring for over 30 days before he chose to give it to me, so we were outside of the return/exchange policy. Additionally, once the ring got a bit dirty it looked chintzy and lackluster. I was not proud to wear the ring as I felt it was an obvious counterfeit, especially as I wear my Grandma's 1.3ct solitare on my right hand, with it there in comparison there was no questioning how fake the Aurora looked. I'm not sure if this is because the stone sits up high and has a very revealing setting, allowing for a bigger perspective of the stone itself, or if I just got a dud center stone. In any event, the pave stones fell out time and time again to the point that I quit sending it back in to be repaired, because just as soon as I'd get it back, another would fall out. On numerous occasions, my husband and I both called Diamond Nexus and tried to get them to let us exchange or return the ring, to which they declined. I'm not sure if they had a shift in focus on customer service or a change in customer service management, but just last month (almost a year and a half later), Diamond Nexus changed their tune and totally and graciously offered to make the situation right. They let me exchange the ring- I chose the Janette set. I've been wearing the Janette set now for about a month and I love it! It is night and day in luster and sparkle compared to my Aurora set. It actually looks very real and compliments my right hand ring nicely. I look down at it and smile, I am so happy to have a ring I now love. While it wasn't the initial experience I had hoped for, I am impressed that Diamond Nexus did the right thing and I now would fully recommend their product with the caveat to make sure you try it on and wear it and get to know the ring within those first 30 days so that you can choose a new ring if necessary. And as far as the Aurora goes, it's a shame that the design is so flawed, because it is a beautiful design, but as I now understand, this is an inherent problem with pave settings.
This ring is amazing! Exactly what my fiance was looking for!
- I have looked through hundreds of rings online and was never able to find one my fiance really liked until we stumbled upon the Janette ring. We both absolutely love the ring and she gets compliments on it wherever she goes! Not only that but Diamond Nexus has gone over and above to meet every request we've had. This is a beautiful ring and a great company to work with!
Best choice I ever made by myself
I started looking for rings about a year before I actually popped the question. Right away the Janette caught my eye. I went through the site and picked out about five other rings that I liked as well. After a year of getting everything in order and looking at the rings I had chosen, the Janette was still my favorite. And oh boy was it the right choice. Every single person that has looked at her ring has marveled at the design and beauty. It is very well balanced and has many elements that you don't see right away. Most people don't just look at it, but want her to take it off so they can really inspect all the design intricacies that the ring has.
I saw an advertisement for rings by some well known designer, in one of our many wedding magazines, that was very similar to the Janette. However, the Janette had much better lines, more diamonds, and a few extra elements that really set it apart from the famous guys design. My favorite being the oval of diamonds underneath the main setting. Really, really cool.
I guess I might have been put off by the shock that everyone had when they found out I picked it out myself. Most of the women couldn't believe that I came to the decision on my own and thought that I asked her then we picked it out together. I just shrug my shoulders and say "Hey, look at that ring, how could I not pick it. It's absolutely gorgeous."
Angles of the bands
- The sides of this ring are great. The different angles allow for different size stones. All of this adds great detail. Again, love the matching wedding band. Very classy.
This ring is stunning! I ...
This ring is stunning! I have received so many complements. Complete strangers have "oohed and aahhed" over my rings.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.