The mesmerizing pear cut design of the Nexus Diamond alternative will hold everyone who sees it in its enchantment forever. The round cut accent stone above creates the image of a single droplet of tropical rain, reminiscent of a wet summer night.
Don't forget to add a chain; this pendant looks beautiful with the Snake Chain.
- Center stone available in a range of sizes. See menu above.
- A single round brilliant cut accent
- Model is wearing pendant with 3.00 carat center
- Chain sold separately. Click here to shop.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LPXXCL0023X
- Really nice looking looking pendent. Looks quality like all of their products. They recommended the snake chain and I think that is the right pick. We looked at it with a cable chain from another necklace and it didn't fit the pendant that well.
Wow! So beautiful!!!
- I just got this necklace and it is so beautiful!!! I bought the 1.8 ct size and it is perfect!!! Large enough to get noticed, but not too large that it looks fake. The diamond is stunning and looks real. My only complaint is that the basket is a little thick on the bottom. This makes it look like a solid and fancy piece of jewelry, but it also makes the necklace roll more. It doesn't bother me enough to return. Overall, I think the necklace is gorgeous!
Don't waste your money
I purchased a very underwelming island girl necklace. By the lack of shimmer, It's painfully understood the stone is not an actual diamond. Would love to return it for a full refund. Customer Service? Non-existent.
***Hello Teri, all our reviews on a purchased product are addressed and posted. We typically go through review about every 2 weeks. Your review did come through about 13 times and the system did catch them all. We do offer a 30 day return policy on all our products to ensure it's what you are expecting when you receive it. I do see it was almost a year before you contacted us and in this case that the 30 day period had expired. If the stone is in need of inspection, we can certainly send you a label to send it in to us. If this is the case I would be interested in knowing a bit more as to how it was worn, so that I could possibly provide better recommendations. I see in our notes you said it was only worn once and then you were unhappy with it. I'd like to address what caused it to look different after one time of wear that was different during the first 30 days that you had received it? Please reach out to our customer service department for a shipping label if you would like to send it in for inspection. We also offer a trade up program for any pieces outside of the 30 day return policy which you no longer wish to keep. Our customer service team can explain more about this program also. ***
First Purchase and I loved it!
- Beautiful! Not only was the pendant beautiful, the presentation box was awesome! I have a snake chain to wear it on and it is an eye catcher!
- Absolutely beautiful. Even the smallest ct is amazing; it looks more realistic. Incredibly sparkly. Will definitely be buying from DN again!
- Absolutely the most gorgeous pendent I have ever seen. I have the 1..86 ctw and it is perfect.
First order, great product and service, won't be my last
- The 3 CT size is attention getting, and worth every penny. Wife loves it, quality is fantastic. Also, customer service was outstanding. Had some issues with my order so I emailed customer service (Chat option was down), not only did I get a return email but a direct phone call 10 min after i sent the email. We completed the order over the phone even though he could have just let me continue on my own after the initial problem had been resolved. Delivery was free and on time, it even came in a nice box suitable for gift giving. I'll be back for other items as birthdays and holidays come up.
Nice, bright pendant!
- I purchased her the 1.8 ct center stone. It is a perfect size without being too large. The stone is very bright and clear. I purchased a snake chain at 1.2 mm and it works perfectly with this size stone.
The Island Girl Pendant and matching Leto earrings were purchased as part of a gift for my wife on our 49th anniversary. She loves them. We went on a cruise at which time I gave them to her. While shopping in the ship's jewelry store, she received several compliments. Once, she wore them ashore and upon visiting a prominent jewelry store, most cruisers would recognize, also received a nice compliment. A they just "exploded" in the light of the jewelry stores. More than one person had some quick head turns while she was wearing them.
Guys, great way to make the wife very, very happy!
- Absolutely beautiful!
So worth it
- This is a really stunning pendant. The design is simple and elegant.
Dying to wear it
- I purchased this pendant to wear on my wedding day and I am just dying to wear it! Its gorgeous and so far I wear it around my house, August 30th can not come fast enough!!
- A friend of mine told me about your company and despite everything looking beautiful on your site I wasn't sure if it would measure up in person. As soon as it arrived I was shocked with excitement! This stone looks every bit real and sparkles more than the diamonds I already own at a fraction of the price! Here it is a green product and made in the US, how could you not be proud to wear this diamond
This is the one you've been looking for
- I wear this pendant everyday, its such a jaw dropper!! It catches everyone's eye and I love to show it off! Absolutely one of my favorites!!
- My fiance gave me the 1.8 certified center stone for Christmas & I absolutely love it! My friends & family have complimented my necklace & how the pear cut matches my engagement ring, the Fiorenza. The certified stone really sparkles. I think the unique pear cut adds just the right amount of glamour.
- I picked this out for my boyfriend to give to me. I absolutely love it. Bi told my family that it's not real because we are due to be engaged shortly and it made them kind of upset that this gorgeous diamond wasn't on my finger! But they are the only ones that will know that this isn't the real thing!
We bought this diamond ...
- We bought this diamond in White gold at the 2.98 size. We purchased the 1.5x18" Omega chain with it and they are spectacular together. My only caution is that with this size diamond, the comparable mined diamond would be at least $16k plus. This has lead to open mouths and a lot of wows. Be prepared to deal with a lot of questions. She is proud to own a conflict free (non-blood) diamond, and she is proud to say it. She wears it almost every day, and she says that she needs more tops that display her jewelry. I predict a set of latch back matching earrings are in her future. Her co-workers have asked for the website and catalog, they are excited as well. This was a great purchase. I have spent $2k plus on other jewelry and although she loved them, this is her favorite piece. Tim.
This was my first ...
This was my first purchase with Diamond
Nexus. I really like the positive environmental
impact and the lack of any bad political
considerations. Customer service was very
helpful and the catalogs are amazing.
Everyone should look through them.
I was apprehensive about the quality and
appearance of the synthetic stones, especially
with the larger carat weight. Boy what a relief
when the Island Girl pendant arrived. The
stone is beautiful and brilliant and the cut is
great. I looked at it under my own loop (10X)
and everything you advertise is there. Simply
fabulous in my opinion.
But most important, my fiance really loved it.
Thanks for a truly wonderful experience.
This was my first ...
- This was my first purchase from Diamond Nexus. I was excited when I received the package and thrilled when I opened it and saw my beautiful new necklace. While riding in the car (passenger seat) I kept the visor down so I could watch it sparkle in the sunlight. I have since gotten the girls in my family all catalogs and we are quickly all acquiring diamond necklaces, by Christmas we should all have one.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.