Irene Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The Irene engagement ring is beautifully timeless with modern elements. The Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone is cradled by simple straight prongs and framed by the split shoulder design. The knife-edge band looks exceptionally slim and sleek, drawing the eye toward the center stone, with added shimmer from accent stones along each side. It's a light and graceful look for the ages.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Irene band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0047XRB
- Gorgeous ring, she loves it! Many compliments on it. Great customer service too!
Beautiful ring, but...
- I ordered this ring but sent it back. Upon receipt of the ring, I concluded the knife-edge style band was a little too knife-like. I even had my fiance try it on (without looking at it) to see if she would be okay wearing it. The first thing she remarked was how... almost sharp the band felt. If she were to shake hands with someone and for any reason they decided to squeeze her hand too tightly, the band would painfully dig into her other fingers. Something to consider. This is really unfortunate because conceptually the ring is amazing. I love the look of it... but the knife-edge style band was the primary reason I sent it back.
- Absolutely beautiful. My fiancé loves the ring and makes a point to show it off.
Write Your Own Review
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE