The Irene engagement ring is beautifully timeless with modern elements. The Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone is cradled by simple straight prongs and framed by the split shoulder design. The knife-edge band looks exceptionally slim and sleek, drawing the eye toward the center stone, with added shimmer from accent stones along each side. It's a light and graceful look for the ages.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Irene band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0047XRB
- Beautiful ring that pairs very well with the wedding band! I would recommend it to anyone looking for something that has an elegant simplicity to it. It doesn't look overloaded but it's not too plain either. My fiancé was very very happy with the engagement ring and then loved how it looks together with the wedding band.
- The design of the ring causes it to dig into your other fingers because it tapers in creating a dull blade like effect. Other than that it's a very beautiful and unique ring. If I had to do it again I'd pick a different ring set. I like Annabelle, I wish I would have gotten that one instead.
- I really liked the ring, was expecting a larger stone and larger diamonds on the shank of the ring. Otherwise, the ring is gorgeous. I returned the ring and requested a larger center stone.
I love my ring!
- My fiance ordered this ring for me and just proposed this week! He ordered the 1.03 carat and it looks huge on my hand! The ring is gorgeous and looks much better than the photo. I have gotten a lot of compliments and people definitely think he spent a fortune!
Gorgeous ring - even after 4 years
- I wanted to write my review one this item after so many years of purchasing it after finding myself looking at reviews of DN and seeing how many people have bad things to say. My husband and I got engaged in April of 2012 and I selected this ring as my ring and almost 4 years later it is still beautiful. The band is scratched, as white gold is wont to do, but the diamond is absolutely stunning. I can see no scratches and compared to my "real" diamond jewelry, there is no difference other than the DNL ring didn't empty my bank account. After four years of being married, I still intend to buy the wedding band when we finally have enough funds to spend the extra money on a ring. For any with the extra money to spend, I guarantee this engagement ring would look even more stunning if you pair it with two of the wedding bands.
So my husband and I purchased this ring from DN after doing extensive research into conflict free diamonds. We felt DN was the best place to purchase from. I chose the Irene because I loved the simplicity of the band design; I want to purchase to matching thin bands to wear with the ring someday. I also liked that I could get a good sized stone for a pretty affordable price. Having said all that, I was very happy when I got my ring shortly after Xmas 2012. However, I was sorely disappointed a few months later when the stones started to fall out! I've lost 4 small stones in total. I hardly wear my ring any more because I AM SO EMBARRASSED at the poor quality of the ring. It looks cheap now. I would get it fixed, but I am not willing to pay for it to be fixed whatsoever. I feel this is something I should get fixed FOR FREE, however, it seems as though I need to pay for the metal work as well. B.S. I say. Shame on DN for creating a bad quality ring then expecting customers to pay for the repair. I am so disappointed.
Diamond Nexus Responds: Hello, my name is Cassie Weger, and I am the Public Relations Coordinator at Diamond Nexus. I am very sorry issues are occurring with your ring. While stones falling out is not a common occurrence with our rings, we do recommend that the ring is not worn during housework, exercise, or when working with any sort of chemical. We will still honor our lifetime guarantee. Most other jewelry companies require you to take your ring in every three months or so to ensure a valid warranty, and they rarely replace stones for free, if ever. We will continue to repair your ring at any time at the lowest cost possible, and replace your stones for free. I encourage you to reach out to Michelle Edwards, our Customer Experience Manager with your order number. You can contact her at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com. She will be able to look into your specific order and help create a solution.
My fiance purchased the Irene for me with a 1ct stone in July, unfortunately we were not diligent about sizing my ring properly and it was just way too big and could not be sized down except a half size.
We decided to take advantage of the trade up program offer by Diamond Nexus and I am thrilled, not only was I able to get the right size, we upgraded my stone to a 1.49ct.
My Irene is just beautiful and the craftsmanship is excellent. I also want to add that Diamond Nexus's customer service was excellent through the trade up process and I received my new ring sooner than I thought!
We will definitely be buying the matching wedding band soon!
Dad thought it was a cz
- My now fiancé proposed to me with this ring on Christmas. I actually chose to ask for a Diamond Nexus ring because we're on a budget. I expected it to look like a diamond somewhat, but when my dad saw it, he instantly asked if it was a cz. We returned the ring.
SO IN LOVE with this ring!
- My fiance and I looked into diamond nexus rings when we talked about marriage. he picked this ring out by himself, and I couldn't love it more! It came in a beautiful box also. the ring has not clouded,fallen apart or lost its sparkle in the months since my engagement, and the matching wedding band has been.ordered! I strongly recommend this product. the only downside was having to wait so long for it to arrive, so plan accordingly!
- I recieved this ring from g/f. It is beautiful. Im so happy with way this ring shines. I get complements all the time on this ring. I bought her a ring from Kay Jewlery for 1500.00. This ring looks just as beautiful as the ring I bought her, plus my setting is bigger than her's
My boyfriend and I discussed diamonds at length and he came across diamond nexus. We were concerned that we didn't want a diamond that could have come from any conflict areas and also didn't want to spend so much money. I agreed with my fiancee that I would rather he spent money on our house and future than a sickening amount on a mined diamond.
My diamond nexus ring is just beautiful. He was very naughty and increased the centre stone to the 1.49 carat size, but I couldn't be more happy. The ring is stunning, flawless and so bright that it ctaches everyone's attention. The large centre stone makes the smaller stones on the band look smaller than in the picture, but they add extra sparkle to a truly lovely ring.
Shame that we got the band and the ring but they're a bit big and we're based in the UK, but I will get them resized. Everyone can't believe how huge the diamond is and must think we've spent a fortune! Thanks you so much diamond nexus
My (now fiance) boyfriend ordered this ring for me as an engagement ring.
It is absolutely stunning! I've received a plethora of comments about it. The accent stones really bring out that extra sparkle that drops jaws. I have the .56 ct center stone and it's the perfect size for me. This ring is for people who want a little extra twist on the classic solitaire ring and is what I call a 'medium' ring. Not TOO simple and not TOO gaudy. Right in the middle (: Thanks DNL for the dazzling ring!
- My husband and I have been thinking of purchasing a ring from DNL after a year going back and forth we finally gave it a try.. and when that little package arrived we were in awed.. this ring looks way better than the picture and it looks bigger too! we got the 1ct and in my hand it looks humongous! its a great buy and I get so many compliments because people dont know where it comes from and all they see its the huge and shiny rock!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.