A ring for sentimentalists and pragmatists alike! Perfect for any budget, the Ioulia multi stone engagement ring holds eight Round Brilliant Diamond Simulant accents in fishtail-prong settings for a flush semi-bezel look, embellishing the contemporary square shank band beneath the dazzling center setting of your choice.
- Center Stone: 1.24 carat Round cut
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Eight fishtail-prong set Round Brilliant cut accents
- Order additional services like a personal appraisal for $50 or an engraving for $25. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENMS0035
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- I've had this ring, with the matching band for 4+ years now and love it! I have had no problems whatsoever with the ring and I get a LOT of compliments on it.
had this ring for sometime before asking the girl...
- so i bought this set way in advance before asking the question. i had found out what kind of ring my gal wanted, something that was nice and sparkly. i ordered a "sample stone" from this sight so i could see just how they look and feel. i was (as well as a friend of mine) suprized to see how much the stone i got looked a lot like the center stone in her ring that cost over 10K from a store in town. i know my girl wants the 10K ring but i could not afford it nor would i want too unless i was just burnning money, the money saved will go to more important projects like the house we will live in and or trips or hey even the wedding. keep in mind in the sun this ring is blinding. i did not like the diamond "chips" or points that they call them that are set in some bands to increas the total stone weight of the ring but by them self are nothing to look at. the side stones in this ring are a nice size. speaking of size i had to call it to see if this ring came in a smaller size then listed. i would not wait to call in to the store if you have questions or want a live person to talk to, sure they are sales people and would like to make a sale but they also can be helpful in giving answer to the needs of the ring.
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE