This charming eternity band is brimming with vintage elegance. The silhouette mimics the look of alternating Round and Marquise cut Nexus Diamond alternatives, though in truth it is set with Round Brilliant stones and designed with intricate metalwork. It is a work of art you can wear daily. Stack it up or wear it alone—it is perfect either way.
- Size 7 shown is 1.19 total carats
- Stone counts and carats shown here are the averages. They will vary slightly depending upon ring size selected.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LREBXX0041X
Eternity bands cannot be resized, but may be exchanged for a different size once during the lifetime of the ring.
Within 30 days of receipt, eternity bands may be exchanged within one full size free of charge. For sizing up larger than one full size, you will be charged the difference. For sizing down more than one full size, you will be refunded the difference.
After 30 days, for sizing up, you will be charged the difference between the two sizes. For sizing down, you will not be refunded the difference.
- Absolutely stunning. It is beautifully sparkly and very unique. Looks great with my solitaire. Great size for the stones. They are not too small that you can't seethe sparkle. I own four diamond nexus rings and this is by far my favorite.
A delicate ring
- When I received this ring I was actually surprised by it's daintiness. I ordered the regular model and found it to be quite dainty. I would wonder how small the petite model is. However, it was very beautiful and actually what I was looking for, something small to wear everyday. My only problem was that I am not use to wearing a ring that has the design and stones all the way around the ring. This became bothersome to me. Therefore, for me, I am returning it. But that is the only reason.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.