This sleek and sophisticated design is a more delicate-looking version of a classic three-stone engagement ring. Three Princess cut Nexus Diamond Alternatives provide the focal point of the Infatuation engagement ring. They are nestled in curved, interlocking trellis settings, which lend an air of lightness to the smooth, thicker band that offers superior comfort for every day wear.
- Center stone pictured: 1.59 carat Princess cut (2.01 Princess cut on hand.)
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Looking for a matching band? Complete this look by designing a wedding band in our Design Studio.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LREN3S0010X
- Beautiful i can't wait to wear it
Just received my ring yesterday, and its gorgeous! I was very nervous leading up to actually receiving it, as i had come across a bunch of negative reviews AFTER I ordered. I reached out to customer care several times, and they answered all of my questions.
The ring itself is beautiful (I ordered with the 2.01 carat center stone), and anything i could have hoped for! Its very well made, heavy, and the stones have awesome sparkle. My husband, who upgraded my original engagement ring for me, was very impressed as well.
Overall, its been less than 24 hours, but I LOVE it thus far. Can't wait to wear it out and about!
- Received the ring today. Absolutely beautiful! The picture does not do it justice. Fits perfect and very comfortable to wear.
Beautiful & Stunning
- The setting is simple, but elegant. I have the yellow gold, 4+ carat ring and I absolutely love it! I wear it all the time. My husband & I almost bought a ring similar to this style for $40,000+, but decided to buy from DNL. No regrets!
- I have had this ring for 6 years now and it still shines like the day my husband asked me to marry him!
- Stunning ring! I just received the 3.43 tcw and it is fabulous. Very solid ring and diamonds look better than mined ones. I have to send it back to be resized so my only bad thoughts are that I have to be without my new ring for a bit.
- beautiful ring. I had to return because 1 1/2 carat center was so large , it overpowered the wedding band I have. I reordered another ring. This ring is truly stunning but order a wedding band to match
Happy for the last 6 years
- My husband gave me this ring 6 1/2 years ago. It is still beautiful, sparkley, and I still get lots of compliments on it. It has held up well to the years of abuse I have put it through. I like that the stones are set in a way that they make a gentle curve with the band and do not stand up high off the band, that way they do not get caught on sweaters ect. (I have the 1.49 tw carat size, and it is plenty big and attention grabbing.)
Ring of my dreams
- I love everything about this ring. My boyfriend and I picked out quite a few rings from here and this is the one we settled on for my engagement ring. The stones are beautiful, the setting is amazing, and people are constantly telling me how gorgeous my ring is.
- I just received this ring . WOW!!! It is gorgeous. Brandon I want to thank you for your time and your patience. i love ,love this ring . Thank you DNL.
Way more beautiful in person, and everything they promised!!
- Received this ring for my anniversary in the 2.24 carats. Trust me, if you want it to be believable it is PLENTY big. I almost went with the 3.5. So glad I didn't. Blake was my sales rep. I couldn't have asked for better customer service. He helped me make decisions based on his knowledge, and then made sure it would get here on my anniversary. And.....it did!!! When you call, ASK FOR BLAKE! I will be returning soon to add some bands to my new ring as my wedding bands are a little too small for it. :) The setting is actually pretty straight so any band will butt right up next to it. Also, I got it in the palladium. Wonderful! Very heavy and actually looks better than platinum. I just can't say enough about the whole experience. From the customer service, to the quality piece of jewelry. And nobody died for my diamonds! Thanks DN
Beautiful ring - nobody can tell the difference!!
- My fiance and I shopped around for engagement rings in 2010, but after some consideration, we decided to try a ring from DNL. He ordered the 2.25 tcw ring, and I couldn't believe how pretty and sparkly it is in person! The picture doesn't do justice. 1 1/2 years later, and many compliments later, the ring is still in mint condition and beautiful as ever. Even the jeweler we went to for our wedding bands had a hard time telling the difference. I highly recommend this ring!
- This ring is absolutely stunning. My husband and I chose this ring because we didn't want to start out our married life in debt. I am pretty specific about what I will wear and I am a bit of a snob when it comes to jewelry. I am in so in love with this ring! The quality is top notch and I highly recommend it. I have been wearing it now for 7 months and it still looks great. No one would ever know it's not a mined diamond. I have real diamonds in my wedding band and you can't tell the difference.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.