Hypnotique Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Bold and flashy, the Hypnotique engagement ring will hypnotize you with its beauty. A thick band is set with Nexus Diamond Alternative that taper to smaller stones as it wraps around your finger. The center stone is lofted slightly above the shoulders of the band, lifting the center stone up into the light. The sides of the band are set with additional accent stones, making this substantial ring shine from all sides.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of early 2017, the Hypnotique ring design was changed to include more metal around the accent stones for sturdier settings and the millgraine detail was removed. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Hypnotique band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0103XRB
- My then-fiance-now-husband surprised me with this ring for our engagement. It is a beautiful ring and I receive lots of compliments from strangers and friends alike. A stone fell out shortly after I began wearing it and the stones adjacent to the center stone are loose because of the style of the setting. The jeweler where I bought my husband's wedding band refused to clean it because of the loose stones but they have been staying put for three years now *knock on wood*. Beautiful ring but it cannot be re-sized due to the stones completely surrounding the ring. Also somewhat difficult to clean (I work with animals so I would suggest to take it off when you're getting dirty) and if you're hard on rings you may want something more durable and with less height on the center stone setting. All things considered, I am happy with his purchase! :)
- We just received this ring yesterday and oh my GOD ,the pictures and video don't do it any justice, because in person it will take your breath away! It is so beautiful! We bought it with a 2.04 ct round center and we had no words when we opened the box. IT IS STUNNINGGGGGGG!.
I would like to start by saying at fist glance this ring is stunning,
My girlfriend convinced me to buy DN . She is a widow has beautiful
pieces of jewlery and did not Want me to spend a fortune , so i agreed. Stunning ring the problem is not with the stones its the workmanship. The white gold is not white gold it is plated. Costumer service is very Nice but Thérèse story is getting old . M'y wifi owns eternity ring white gold Nevers l'ost a stone gold Nevers tarnished the réal deal, I suggest you buy the réal deal or just the stones and have it done buy a pro !!!!
Diamond Nexus responds: We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review and for choosing Diamond Nexus. We want to let you know that our White Gold is made as all White Gold is, from any jewelry company, which is actually Yellow Gold with a combination of metals over it to make it White Gold. Yellow Gold is the only type mined from the earth so this is how it is made everywhere and the fading that might happen with regular wear of the ring can be fixed by sending it to us for re-rhodium plating at your convenience. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you further.
- I was little hesitant to purchaae this ring due to lack of reviews and feedback, but with the 30 day return I figured I didn't have anything to lose. It was delivered yesterday and I couldn't be happier. Everyone can't believe how much it sparkles. It is a little bigger than expected, so it will need to be re-sized. All in all, absolutely love it!
Couldn't be happier!
- Ordered this ring almost a year ago now before popping the question. This was my favorite ring by far that I came across through all my searching, but was a little hesitant just based on lack of feed back, reviews, controversy with the whole "Nexus" Diamonds, but I took a chance and made my purchase. When It came, I opened the package and was delighted :) The ring was STUNNING, and truly exceeded my expectations. I was very pleasantly surprised. My soon to be wife also LOVES it. Everyone of her friends are totally jealous ;) Great find. Have to say that for a "Lab created diamond" and recycled gold in my opinion it's kind of expensive, but after receiving the product I feel that it was worth every Pennie and would do it all again.
- This ring is gorgeous out of the box. What isn't clearly stated is that after only 9 months the ring is scratched really bad and I suspect this to be true with all of their stones. The 30 day guarantee doesn't protect you in this situation since you most likely won't see any scratches in this short amount of time. They do offer lifetime replacement but to mail the ring back and insure it cost about 100.00 and that is only from MN to WI. After 30 days you can't get your money back. Maybe our center stone was flawed but since it's lab created I don't understand how that could be the case. If we are sending this ring back yearly the cost will be great and it will lose any sentimental value. How many brides want to be with out their ring for a few weeks every year? My fiancee no longer wants her ring which is a huge disapointment.
This ring is fabulous!! (From a woman's perspective)
- omg! I've had my ring for over a year now on our engagement date. My husband and I got married back in the summer and I was waiting to get people's reaction my ring Bedford writing a review. I know this will help other people make a decision on the quality of this ring. I do not know what the other review was talking about as far as scratching goes. My ring has the normal wear and tear and is actually extremely sturdy. EVERYONE rants and raves over my ring. I work with the public and get at least 5 compliments a day. I've never gotten negative feedback on it at all!!! I LOVE my ring and it truly looks like a high quality mined diamond . They great thing is that it is impossible for anyone to tell if it's real or not because it's properties are genuine diamond! The sparkle is incredible and I am sooo glad that my husband spent the money here instead of getting a lesser clarity ring for A LOT more money. No one will know that the stones are helped long with the process unless you tell them. I am a mineral and gem collector and love rocks of all kimds and this is definitely my favorite. My husband is also very very pleased with the quality and he loves when people doat over my ring. We just act like it came frim a local jeweler. In the past year, I've only had 2 people ask me if it was real and I told them yes .. Because it is! We held off on getting the matching band because I wanted to see everyone's reaction first. I think we will definitely get the band for an upcoming anniversary. This ring is well worth the money and I've had many people tell me it's the prettiest ring they've seen! Thank you , diamond nexus, for making my engagement special and for making me shine every day! I LOVE THIS RING!!!!!!!
- I received my ring about a week ago and I adore it! Everyone I work with is so impressed, I thought my boss was going to rip it off my finger! It's a very beautiful ring and I'm so happy my fiance and I decided to buy from this site.
My 2.41 heart shaped center stone..
- I received my hypnotique engagement ring and matching band and I just love it. I had my center stone custom made to a 2.41 heart shaped stone was a little on what it was going to look like, I opened the box all I can say is WOW!, thanks to Chris Jacobs..The rings are absolutely beautiful..I can't wait until my wedding day June 1st..I'm so excited..
- Received my band today. Love it. However a stone is missing. If you have bought this ring, has any of your stones fallen from setting. Just wore for 4 hours. Will reorder if no one else has had this issue. It is truly beautiful.
these Diamonds DO NOT scratch
- In response to the review these scratch, I can tell you for a fact they do not. My wife had hers for five years and it looked as new when it was lost this week and when she got it. We loved it so much we'll be buying another one here. Had it not held up I'd take my money and buy somewhere else. I am extremely picky so if I like them they must be good
I've had this ring for just over a year. It needs to be resized, but Diamond Nexus won't adjust the size unless I "trade up" for another ring as they will need to make an entirely new ring. I wish I could take it to a local jeweller but then it will void my warranty. The ring is great other than the fact that its almost a size too big, so take your measurements carefully and hopefully the size you need doesn't change - you're on your own at that point.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry that your ring cannot be sized. The reason that it cannot be is that it would compromise the stones in the band to be altered. Trading to another ring in the size you need is the alternative. We are happy to work with you on getting the ring in the size that you do need. Please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you in getting the ring traded to the correct size. it is true that taking the ring to another jeweler would void the warranty on the ring so it is always a better idea to contact us for the options available. We want you happy with your ring and would love to know that you are able to wear your ring in the correct size and wear it confidently.
Very beautiful. After 1 week stones started to fall out and clouded up. Have a ring with stones missing from the missing band as well. Have called and even sent back but nothing resolved. For that kind of money buy a real diamond from a local reputable store
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry to hear that you have had issues with your new ring. We do offer a complete money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchase. Some ring styles do require more care when being worn, due to the large amount of delicate stonework on the ring. We would be more than happy to assist you in repairing the ring if you can contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org ~ As for the ring losing stones, we do want to point out that any ring from any jeweler, regardless of whether it is mined or lab created stones, could conceivably have issues, but we offer a great warranty program here and will replace any lost stones for you, with only a small resetting fee outside of the first 30 days pf purchase.
- Received my ring as a Valentines gift from my husband. I am absolutely in love with it! The brilliance, shine and design are just breath taking! Thank You Diamond Nexus for such an amazing ring!
beautiful out of the box. dirty after wear
I've had my ring for over 3 years now. out of the box it is STUNNING. I got compliments on it all the time. within a week a stone fell out. I wrote diamond nexus about the problem and they were professional and gave me information to send the ring in for repairs. well I didn't because who wants to send their new engagement ring in barely a week after receiving it?! besides, the stone was one of the side ones and while wearing it you cant tell it was missing.
over time I've noticed that the diamond gets dirty looking, and thus doesn't have the same sparkle. You have to constantly clean the diamond otherwise it looks fake.
I don't know if this is because I happened across it on the clearance list or what.
my husband and I are shopping for another ring. just remember, you get what you pay for
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.