Honeymoon Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
This twisted new trend is sure to become an early 21st century classic! This low cost ornate engagement ring has seductive twists and shimmering micro-set accents around a Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone give this stunning ring a sweet taste of modern romance.
- Center stone pictured: 1.03 carat Round cut (2.04 Round cut on hand.)
- Center stone available in a range of Nexus Diamond sizes. See menu above.
- 38 round brilliant cut micro-set Nexus Diamond accents
- Complete the look with the matching Honeymoon band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0019
Wonderful company; Stunning set
- I received the honeymoon ring and matching band today. It is absolutely stunning! I came to Diamond Nexus after losing my original wedding set. This was a very emotional time for me and I was unsure about how to go about finding new rings. I spent many months researching and continually came back to Diamond Nexus. After only working with local jewelers, I was a bit anxious about ordering online so I worked with Mike Yarborough over the phone. He answered all my questions without hesitation and was very friendly and courteous. My ring is now here exactly two weeks after working with Mike and it's perfect! I love the quality craftsmanship and beautiful sparkle of the stones. I very highly recommend this unique set and Diamond Nexus as a company. Thank you for helping me find some closure during an emotional time!
- I received my ring yesterday and even though I love it, I'm a little disappointed. We ordered the 1.03 center stone and it is beautiful. I love the setting, but I'm not to happy with the smaller diamonds. They don't sparkle as much as I thought or think they should. Overall the ring is beautiful just not sure if I'm going to keep it or return it for something different.
I wrote a review for this ring last year, I was thrilled with it! However a year later the center stone was cracked and the white gold turned a dingy yellowish color. Returned the ring, paid the shipping price and a month later the ring was returned to me. Customer service was great but now another month later the center stone and a side stone has fallen out. Found the center stone but no clue where the side stone is. I was married this past Sunday, October 27, 2013 and although I had my matching wedding band I was highly embarrassed when everyone asked me where my beautiful engagement ring was. I am sending this back to Diamond Nexus, I can only pray this is the last time!!!
Diamond Nexus responds: We appreciate you taking the time to post a review on your Diamond Nexus purchase. We are sorry that you experienced issues with your engagement ring and we want to assist you in having it repaired to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Experience Coordinator at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com and she can further assist you.
After looking through the entire Dream Book, this was the ring I told my fiance I really liked. He proposed shortly after Christmas while we were on vacation, and by the time we returned home the day after New Year's my center diamond (1.49 c) was already loose. This happened two more times. For the first 4 months of our engagement DNL had my ring more than I did. I June a side diamond fell out. I love the ring, but would never recommend Diamond Nexus.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry to hear that you have had such a frustrating experience with your Diamond Nexus ring. We would be very happy to work with you to make sure the ring repair is done quickly and expedited back to you. Please contact us here at 1-800-509-4990 and one of our representatives would be happy to assist you. We want to give you the beautiful ring that you deserve to be wearing so if this ring continues to have issues then we would also want to look into possibly remaking the ring if there are any metal defects.
- I am in love with my new ring, I was very surprised at how vintage the ring looks with the wedding band. The video or pictures really do not make the ring look as beautiful as it does when its on your finger. This is my 2nd DN ring and I couldn't be more pleased! My fiance purchased the 2.04 stone and it is so eye catching, I have had many compliments already and I am really looking forward to being able to wear the matching wedding ring soon.
- The pictures do not do this ring justice! My fiancé got the 2.04 karat and it's truly amazing! He also purchased the matching wedding band and the set is breathtaking. I am thrilled to have such a beautiful wedding set!
center stone needs to be larger
- This is nice, but the center stone looks so small. Maybe the shape of the prongs make them look that way.
I ordered this in 2.04 ...
- I ordered this in 2.04 CT Cushion center.. & OMG, does it sparkle like crazy in the sunlight. I absolutely love this ring.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.