Gentle and romantic, the endearing Heart cut is also one of the most scintillating jewel designs. Its rounded pavilion gives it the heightened refraction of a Round gemstone for breathtaking brilliance, while the pointed bottom and gracefully curved arches at the top complete the shape with perfect symmetry and sparkle.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Product Model: USLSCS0011
- The stone looks just gorgeous; it shines in the dark and in the light as much as a real diamond, I bought the 2ct heart shape. It's set in a 18k white gold setting and the result is a ring that looks impressive. I'm proposing next week in the Bahamas on a private island, she doesn't know anything. She thinks it is a simple vacation trip. I can't wait to surprise her.
My Friend likes it so much!
- No lies, the 1.59 ct that I got looks bigger when I put on a setting for a ring. I was surprised too myself..it is just the perfect size for a solitaire ring.
Buyers beware: what your looking at on this website are lab created crystals coated in a chemical. They are nothing like a real diamond except in the way they are cut. We had ours professionally examined and compared to a lab created diamond. Diamond Nexus' crystal just didnt measure up to the Moissanite. We sent ours back.
Diamond Nexus Responds: Marconus-we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your Diamond Nexus stone. We are happy to hear though that you did take advantage of our 30 day return policy since we want all of our customers to be happy with their purchase. Our stones are not crystals, mainly due to the difference in chemical make up and how our stones are cut and refract light. The science behind our stones is clearly outlined on our website under our Learning Center and we always encourage customers to do their research. We understand that our stones are not for everyone, and that is why we do offer worry free shopping through our 30 day return/exchange policy.
Gemologist could not tell
My wife's dog ate the setting out of wedding ring. I did not like the dog, and was not purchasing another diamond. I took the replacement stone for our local gemologist to mount in the setting. He checked it with a loop, then microscope, UV light, a conductivity tester and a thermal dissipation tester. Then he ask "Is this real" If this can pass a gemologist and all his testing, why anybody would pay for a mined gem is beyond me.
It still looks excellet after 6 years.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.