You’ll love the snag-free ease of a low-profile setting, especially with such elaborate metalworking! This ornately tooled three-stone silver ring bears a 1.49 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond alternative at its center and two 0.56 carat accents for radiance that packs a punch.
- Center Stone: 1.49 carat Round Brilliant Nexus Diamond alternative
- Two Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond alternative accents
- Metal Type: Sterling Silver
- Product Model: LRRHXX0018XRBWHXX0149CS0LPXX
- This ring is stunning! Ive I've gotten lots of compliments on it. We went a bit bigger in the choosing of the material we did white gold 14k & engraving, so price went up. But I've had my ring for over 3 years and it still as shiny & beautiful as the first day. It's not as small as it looks on pictures! My husband bought a second ring to complete my set. Custom made as well 14k white gold, I highly recommend Diamond nexus. We have 4 pieces of jewelry from here and it's just the beginning. Shipping was a bit slow as I waited for my second ring 3 months, but I'm absolutely happy with my jewelry! Thank you
Worth the prize.
- Just got mine and was happy with the feel of the ring. looked real with lot's of compliments.
Stones look glassy at times
- When I saw this ring on sale for such a great price, I couldn't resist. I have been looking for a 'convincing' 3-stone ring to wear in place of my own when I travel. The ring arrived in about 10 days. It came in a pouch within a box (not the fancy lighted box some have mentioned - that probably comes only with the real gold/platinum rings). The quality and detail of the ring are nice. The setting has a very vintage feel. The stones are set well, and sit high off the hand. The combination of the Lorian Platinum and the etched details of this setting give it a very 'gray' look, not shiny. Again, very vintage looking. The stones are set very close together, and are very sturdy in their prongs. My issue with the ring is the stones, themselves. In artificial light, or indirect natural light, they look like real diamonds. Outdoors, however, they look like glass. For the money, I have no complaints. If I had purchased a pricier ring with these stones, however, I would be very disappointed.
Write Your Own Review
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE