A real showstopper! The extravagant Gravity engagement ring is crowned by a blinding 3.01 carat Princess cut Contemporary Nexus Diamond. The heavier square shank band is set on three sides with accent stones surrounded by millgraine detailing that shimmers from every angle.
- Center stone pictured: 3.01 carat Princess cut, 4.15tcw.
- Complete the look with the matching Gravity band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENVT0015
- I traded in my yellow gold Diamond Diva on this incredible piece of jewelry. Although I loved my original rings, I no longer wear yellow gold. I spent several months going back and forth looking at all the different styles available. Customer service was exceptional. Dawn Clark was so very patient with me as I tried to decide. She was knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way. I finally decided on the Gravity. Oh, I am so happy I did! I received it via 2nd day air (as promised) in the most beautiful presentation box. To say I was speechless would be an understatement. This ring is sooooo much more impressive in person. Dawn, thank you for everything. You've made me one extremely happy lady!
I ask him for this. I received it a couple days ago. It is beautiful.. Very beautiful. The center stone is large and awesome.
Could be better!
- There is not a store near us so we ordered online. This ring is beautiful as pictured however it looks good only if cleaned everyday, otherwise you can see through it and it doesn't appear real. I wasn't proposed to until after the 30 day warranty so I just clean everyday until I can replace it with a better quality ring. I do get compliments on the days I remember to clean it just too much work!
- she loved it
Nice but the stone gets scratched.
- I had bought this ring for my wife and loved it. That was until the stone scratched. It was replaced without issue, but this has been repeated a few times now and we get tired of sending it in for scratches.
Better Rings at Walmart
I read all the "reviews" and I thought I would get a great ring...UMM YEAH RIGHT! I am soooo disappointed in the lack of quality and dazzle with this ring. Im taking it back and hoping that this was a mistake, otherwise DN will NOT be happy with my social media reviews!
Diamond Nexus responds: We are sorry to hear that you are not pleased with your purchase. We happily accept returns within the first 30 days of receiving an item, as long as it is not a non-returnable piece sold as such on our website. Please contact us here at 1-800-509-4990 to speak to a customer service representative and get further assistance.
- my husband and I just had our 25th wedding anniversary, he asked me if I would like to get a ring, I said yes, and he asked for a Nexus catalogue. after I had chosen 3 different styles, he ordered one. but I found out it was not my 1st choice. I called Nexus and they immediately changed the order to my 1st choice. I now have my beautiful Gravity and is gorgeous! the quality is incredible, I'm very satisfied.
I'm sorry ladies that I may have been one of the last to get this ring sized down for free. DN had to make me a whole new ring because I needed a size 6 & originally ordered a size 6.5. Customer service was great. I would like to note that I DID use a ring sizer that DN sent me & it was off by about 1/2 size. So be very sure of your size before you order! And Diamond Nexus... for the buyers to come, please reconsider the new sizing policies. FYI, Diamond Nexus, I NEVER would have bought something as important as my wedding rings online if I couldn't have them sized if necessary. And when I called customer service I was not told anything about the ring needing to be re-made. It was only after I sent it in for sizing that I was told that it would have to be re-made.
Now for the real review. 1st off- the top view of the rings are much thinner than they appear in the photos and video. I would say that the band and the engagement ring are about 2mm each. I think it has to do with angles or something. So if you are looking for a wide & chunky band you are not going to get that affect from the top view. But they are still spectacular! This ring is very vintage, so be sure you like that style. But is dazzles so much in the sun light that you'd think it was a different ring. And all the details that are seen indoors make this vintage beauty a WIN-WIN. My set is Palladium & after all the research I did on the metal, I HIGHLY recommend Palladium. It is worth the extra cost! The center stone is set so well. This ring seems sturdy & I would be shocked if the center stone ever fell out. I think this ring will stand the test of time. I love the profile of the ring. I like the view of the engagement ring because it showcases the U-shaped prongs and the other view of the band has a great look as well. The engagement ring and wedding band fit together so well that even if the ring turns on my finger, they turn together because they're almost locked together. This ring is heavy (not sure how much of that is the Palladium) but it is very comfortable to wear. The center stone does not sit too high off the band because of the way the prongs are kind of 'built into' the band. Everything is smooth and this ring doesn't snag on things, but it will pick up stray fibers from my jewelry clothe (pave stones). If you are looking for a more accurate photo of this ring I recommend going onto their Facebook page. There are some really good pics of an employee wearing it outdoors. This is a beautiful and classy choice. And it is sure to be an attention getter. I put this ring next to a CZ of the same size and the CZ was obviously white & shallow looking in comparison. And the CZ was the best CZ out there. Diamond Nexus is NOT CZ and they're stones are amazing. So glad this company exists!
Diamond Nexus Response: Rachel, we are so happy to hear that you love your ring! We apologize that the ring was not the proper size on your first order, but we do like to remind people that different ring styles are going to fit differently and sometimes a certain style is going to fit bigger or smaller than what you size as. That is why we do offer free sizing in the first 30 days of receiving the ring, since we realize that a large majority of our customers are spread out across the country and sometimes world. We sincerely apologize if the sizing limitations were not explained to you though. This free sizing also extends to remaking a ring if it can't be sized, and we are so happy that we were able to do this for you. Thank you for being a member of our Diamond Nexus family and we look forward to helping you again in the future!
The Perfect Ring isWorth It!
- I don't physically have this ring.. yet. BUT I just had to write a review about DN customer service. I ordered another ring and then saw a pic of the ring I ordered on the Diamond Nexus Facebook page and I was having serious second thoughts. The ring was nice, but not perfect. I had been lusting over the Gravity ring for over a year and tried to save a few bucks by choosing a different ring. But the more I thought about it the more I wished the Gravity was the ring DN was making for me. I called DN on day 10 of production ( a Saturday) of the other ring (the LAST day of production) and the customer service rep. informed me that it was going to ship on Monday. But he didn't try to talk me out of my Bridezilla change of mind, instead he said, "If that's what you want, no problem!" He changed the order, informed me that production would have to start over and that I should have the ring two weeks from Monday, and even applied the coupon code that I used for the 1st ring to the Gravity. This is the perfect ring for me and every Bride deserves to have exactly what will make her happy. Thank you Diamond Nexus for the absolute highest standard of service, quality, and value! I'm looking forward to my Gravity and I will be sure to write what I expect to be a rave review in about two weeks. Ladies and Gents, you cannot go wrong with Diamond Nexus! They are by far, hands down, the BEST!
- This ring is absolutely gorgeous it is an eye catcher i have the 3ct center stone and it is perfect i get complement everywhere i go it's sparkles and shines is stunning. I'm very pleased and satisfied with my ring. my man did a wonderful job and i am in love with him more for getting me such a fabulous ring.
- When I became engaged, I wanted a ring set that looked slightly old-fashioned and elegant. I also needed a ring set that was sturdy enough to get through the day, whether I was gardening or reading. This set does it all! Although I have now been married 4 years, I am still glad that we chose this set! It is still strong and beautiful!
Purchased this ring for ...
- Purchased this ring for my wife and she was thrilled when it arrived. The presentation in the package was brilliant and the overall quality of the ring was outstanding. This will always be a cherished piece for her.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.