This sumptuous halo could have been pulled straight from the golden age of Hollywood. The accented band and halo highlight the bezel set Nexus Diamond Alternative in the center, while detailed metalwork on every side adds a feminine touch. The low profile is superbly comfortable, so even hands-on women can wear this gorgeous halo without snagging or scratching.
- Center stone: 2.04 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond
- 26 Round Brilliant cut accent stones
- Complete this look with the matching band
- Additional services such as personal engraving and appraisals are available for just $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; to upgrade to 18k gold, palladium or platinum, contact customer service
- Product model: LRENVT0014
Very Happy overall except for detail
I love my ring. 2 things I wish were different. They had to size it to fit my finger. It is stretched and not even. Doesn't look that professional. But no one sees that so it's no big deal.
And the 2nd is my ring detail looks nothing like the video. It looks kike it was made in a hurry and there aren't bows like the video says.
I love love the diamond. And love the setting just wish there was mire attention to detail.
- I love this ring my fiancé purposed to me with, 6months later and I finally got it out of him where he ordered it from. I love the low profile, how amazing and shiny and lets not forget how big this rock is, LOVE IT!!!!!!
- My fiance gave me this ring December 2011 when he proposed. It's a beautiful ring. I receive compliments on it often and I'm proud to say that it's a man made diamond and that it's perfect and reasonably priced. Friends said... "he did a good job". Can't wait to complete the set.
Gorgeous AND Indestructible!
- Like other reviewers, I got this ring because of the low-profile, channel-set center stone. I am very hard on my jewelry, but even after a few years, this ring looks as good as the day it was first placed on my finger! You will love it!
- I picked out a couple of rings at DNL for my fiancee to choose from and he picked this one. I absolutely love it! The setting is low so it never gets snagged on anything and there's no risk of the diamond getting knocked out of the setting. It's absolutely beautiful and I get comments on it all the time!
5 years later and I still love my ring!
Absolutely love my engagement ring from 5 years ago! I picked it out based on it's beauty, but also it's practicality; $price and the line of work I am in, as an RN, I never had to worry about it snagging on gloves or losing the diamond.
Been married a few years now, and I'm contemplating on getting the matching band, so it looks like a trip to Mayfield, WI is in order!
My fiance picked out ...
- My fiance picked out this ring for me. It was the best thing he ever picked out! I got in a two tone yellow and white gold with a 2.04 center stone. It is absolutely stunning, it shines and sparkles in every type of light! I love this ring and will be making future purchases from Diamond Nexus Labs
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.