The Gallinore engagement ring is ornate without being too high profile in its design, so it can be worn comfortably every day. The extravagant halo design surrounds a Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond Alternative in the center. A beautiful split shank band is set with accent stones, and encases the halo in a delicate way that lends a timeless grace to this glorious ring.
- Center stone pictured: 0.84 carat Round Brilliant cut, 1.24 total carat weight.
- Looking for a matching band? Contact Forever Artisans to have one made for this ring.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0017
This company sucks. Their customer service is horrible and this ring is junk. Got my ring for Christmas and less then 5 days after wearing it a stone fell out. Tried to call customer service and was on hold for 30 minutes before they hung up on me. I wouldn't waste my time. Go somewhere else.
**Diamond Nexus Response:
Amber - I am very sorry you had problems with the Gallinore and thank you for giving us another shot with the Valencia. If you have any problems in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.
- Ok - so I wanted to wait until I had the ring for more than two years before I wrote my review. I LOVE this ring, with all my heart. I have had NO PROBLEMS, lost no stones, and I wear it ALL THE TIME!!! I only take it off to clean it. My (now husband) proposed in 2012, we wanted an environmentally conscious answer to diamonds - no can tell the difference anyway. Plus the money stays in America! I look at it on yay hand all the time and smile. Great ring and I always get compliments on it.
I was proposed to with this ring two months ago and have already had to ship it back. I didn't wear my ring while cleaning, working out, sleeping, or showering and a side stone still managed to fall out. Basically I only wear this ring to school and on dates... for the amount my fiancé paid for a diamond that is not even real... this should not be happening. The worst part about it is the customer service. No one returns emails and it is impossible to start a Live Chat. My fiancé called today, 12 days after shipping, and was told that they haven't even started working on the ring yet because we still owed them $68 when they told us we only had to pay $10 for shipping. I would think they would have contacted us if we owed them money.. not just hold onto the ring until we call them.. Will not be working with this company in the future, if this continues all the costs will add up to getting real diamonds that would never have a stone fall out within two months.
Diamond Nexus responds: Please accept our apologies for your frustrations in dealing with your engagement ring. Every customer deserves their jewelry to be perfect and we want to do everything possible to give that to you. We would like you to email our customer experience coordinator immediately with your order number and name on the account, at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com and she will be happy to look into this, get you answers and do whatever she can to assist you.
Perfect for my little hand
- I love this ring. My fiancé and I went to the store and try a couple of styles on and this one fit perfectly. I have petite hands, which gave me a hard time finding a nice halo ring with side stones that does not look too big for my hand. The only problem is that this ring does not come with its own band. However, that was easily fix. I try on different bands from other rings to find a match for it and found out that the band form the "Tabitha" engagement set is a perfect match.
I am sad to say I hate this ring. I loved it when I first got it but since owning it for about a year the big stone in the center has fallen out. Also several of the smaller side stones fall out CONSTANTLY. Right when I get the ring back from the jeweler another stone falls out. They charge $43.00 each time for a "resetting fee" or whatever.... It's crap. I don't even bother wearing it half the time because another stone is just going to fall out... I wouldn't waste your money on this ring. I would buy a ring with fewer small stones because they seem to fall out with this company....
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry to hear about the ring issues that you have experienced. We would like to offer our assistance. Please contact our customer experience coordinator at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com with your order number and name on the account and she will be able to offer some great options to rectify the situation and get you a beautiful engagement ring back on your hand!
I have been thinking about this ring for about 3 years. I have chosen others over it a couple of times, but when I saw it on esteals I bought it. Now I wish I would of bought it first, it's so pretty, sparkles beautifully.
I have owned 5 Nexus rings, pendants, & earrings. I have to say all of it is top quality. I have never had any issues with any of my jewelry from them. The jewelers always think the pieces are real.
My major bling ring
- My soon to be and I were looking for a smallar ring that has some major bling. This ring is perfect, not to mention its such a fun and young style
- Love the ring but very disappointed that there is not a matching band. Its been a headache finding one to compliment.
If only I could give 0 stars...
My fiancee had this ring for two weeks before 1 of the side stones fell out, within two days there were a total of 3 side stones that had fallen out. She was devastated. We sent the ring back to get fixed. It took 2 weeks to get the ring back and when we did, the next morning we noticed another side stone had fallen out (and this was after a quiet night in.) We returned the ring again and explained to customer service that we can't afford to continually send the ring back, it cost money each time and upsets my fiancee. This time since we've had the ring back my fiancee does not wear it to work, bed, and it never gets wet, she only wears it around the house and never gets the opportunity to show it off anymore. This go around, the ring lasted two and a half weeks before today we noticed another side stone had fallen out.
If possible, I would return the ring for a full refund, I don't even want to deal with this company anymore. But because I had the ring for more than 30 days before proposing, that's not an option.
If you're considering buying a ring from Diamond Nexus, don't.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry that you are experiencing issues with your Gallinore ring. We are happy to work with you to figure out if either there is a defect in the ring or if you would be better off trading the ring for a different style. Please contact us here at 1-800-509-4990 at your convenience and we will gladly speak with you about different options.
Better than advertised!
I bought this ring for my (now) Fiancee, and she was absolutly floored how beautiful it is in person. (Ordered black friday, took 10 days to make) We picked it together out of about 5 rings all here and decided on Gallinore. We see that it's very popular and know why, EVERYONE who has seen this ring in person and the pictures on our Facebooks have all commented how incredible it is.
We looked in jewelery shops locally and online but to be honest these rings and synthetic diamonds (in my opinion) are just as good and in some cases better than the ones we've looked at. Price wise, for me, this ring was the best investment I could make. I'd buy a wedding ring from here as well but my Fiancee wants a ring that fits snug around/beside Gallinore. I'm gonna spend the money I saved on a local custom made ring. Shipping was incredible too, took two days to ship to me with upgraded shipping! Bonus!
- My fiance proposed on a beach in the Virgin Islands and I couldn't be happier with this ring. Every way I hold my hand it sparkles. It's perfect in every way and I am so proud to wear it. Plus no one died making it and it didn't fund any wars. My kind of ring (which is supposed to symbolize love and commitment not death). Thank you Diamond Nexus!
Best value on an engagement ring I've seen!
- I got this ring two weeks ago for my fiance. She absolutely loves it! She gets complements on it all the time at work. It shimmers even more than the video shows. I would highly recommend it!
- This is one of the engagement rings I wanted and when my fiance proposed it was way more beautiful then online , everywhere I go I get tons of compliments. He upgraded got the larger stone in the middle.
Illusion of side stones
- I love the illusion of side stones with "empty halos." Adds sparkle and interest. The center stone halo is also great.
This ring is beautiful ...
- This ring is beautiful in the pictures, but when I received the ring I was blown away at how briliant and radiant the stones were. And the settings complemented the stones in a way that perfectly allowed them to shine.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.