Futuris Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The Futuris engagement ring is the perfect marriage between old-fashioned romance and modern style. The Nexus Diamond Alternative is the centerpiece, supported by sloping shoulders set with accent stones and a band sculpted with fine detailing The channel settings of the accent stones make this ring comfortable yet substantial, with the right amount of sparkle.
- Center stone: 2.04 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond.
- Complete the look with the matching Futuris band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0016
- I bought the Furturis ring and matching band for my wife she loves it. I catch her looking at it all the time . The beauty of the stones is unbelievable so much flash avd fire its amazing
Beautiful ring but doesn't last
I've had my Futuris engagement ring and matching wedding band for 8 years now. It was breathtaking when I first received it...it truly is a beautiful set. However, within a couple if months, the center stone turned cloudy and I had to have it replaced. Several of the stones in the band loosened as well. Over the years, almost all if the small stones are loose and 2 have fallen out, the center stone once again is a cloudy mess, and the white gold always has a brassy look to it so I've had to have it dipped in rhodium practically every year. I am mailing both rings to Diamond Nexus next week, again, to have the main stone replaced a 2nd time, replace the small stones that have fallen out, and tighten the rest. It's really unfortunate that the ring and band have not held up over the years. It's such a beautiful ring, but honestly, I have $50 5A CZ rings that are clearer and more sparkly after 10 years than the supposed "diamond" in my Futuris. But I love it because I'm sentimental. I'm hoping Diamond Nexus will do the right thing and repair my rings without any hassle.
**Diamond Nexus Response:
I'm so sorry to hear that you've had issues with your ring, that should not be happening. Please contact me directly and we will of course repair the ring without a hassle.
We got this set, at first it looked quit stunning but within days were greatly disappointed - it looks very cheap not at all like a diamond. Took it to a jewellers to have it cleaned, these stones are far overrated and not like a diamond.
Even with the price being much less, it wasn't at all worth it. Looks like glass, quality very poor, far to much money for what you get
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your ring purchase from Diamond Nexus. We are happy to honor a 30 day money back guarantee on your purchase, as long as it is not a clearance item. Our man made diamond simulants are all D in color and internally flawless, which may be the reason it didn't resemble other stones you may have seen, as ours is completely perfect and without inclusions.
- My hubby gave me this set..its beautyful ..i have got ten a lot of complements i just wish the band was a little tbicker..
Love my new ring!!!!!!!!!!!
- I just received my futuris ring this evening and I absolutely adore it. I think yellow gold look best with my skin color, so I chose yellow gold and it looks great!
A serious ring
- May I just say, hubba hubba, my fiancé knew I meant business when I whipped this ring out of my poket. Its almost as gorgeous as her
WOW is what people say!!
- My fiance' and I met on Match.com, and three months after dating he told me he knew without a doubt that I was going to be his wife. On my 40th birthday he gave me a tiny promise ring that he got from one of the commericial vendors in the mall, and I was so disappointed because I had told all of my friends he was going to propose. Although the ring was cute, the diamonds were more like chips and it didn't shine at all. I was expecting something alot different. The thought and the intent behind the promise was sweet, and I appreciated it but I wondered "what kind of engagement ring will he choose for me"? Wehad decided that he would surprise me with a ring and that I didn't wanna see it. All I told him was I wanted a 2 kt. solitaire classic style diamond, and he took it from there. Well about 5 months later he actually DID propose, and I must say I was BLOWN AWAY and how gorgeous my ring was!!! He did really good! He presented me with the Futuris engagement ring and it is PERFECT for a diva like me!!! :-) I love bling, and I'm always a show stopper, chanel shades, LV bag, etc., so this ring was just right for my style. It captivates an audience everytime we walk in to a room. My ring is always a conversation piece and everyone always gushes over how beautiful it is and how much my fiance' must really love me to give me such a beautiful ring. They don't know it's not the real thing and I don't tell em'!. No one can tell the difference. I've read lots of reviews about other people's unfortunate experiences with their stones falling out and stones being chipped and loose, etc. and I'm so thankful that none of those things has happend with my ring. The only thing I can say is that it definitely does need to be cleaned on a daily basis for it to shine bright like a true diamond, but with some good cleaner and a ring cloth, it shines bright. He actually cleans it much better then I do. I LOVE the ring, and I LOVE my sweetheart for researching Diamond Nexus and getting me a ring that he KNEW I would love for a fraction of the cost. I'm so looking forward to the matching wedding band and to spending the rest of my life with such a wonderful man! Thanks Greg and thanks Diamond Nexus!!
- I wanted to upgrade my engagement ring for some time now. I have been looking at many different sites and stores. I finally came across diamond nexus. They had so many rings at such great prices. I finally chose the Futuris. This ring is perfect for a girl who wants bling! I love it and the 2.04 caret centre stone is perfect for my size 4.5 finger. I Love my ring and the best part is no one can tell the difference if it's real or fake :) Everyone complements my ring and are in awe over it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ring! THANK YOU diamond nexus! I will be recommending this site to my friends and family!!!
WOOHOO!!! I feel like I ...
I feel like I am the the most fortunate bride for have this ring beautiful on my finger. On our wedding day my ring sparkled in the sunlight! Now I am the envy of all of my friends and co-workers! My mom always asks me when my husband was going to get me a ring like hers! Now I have one that is more beautiful than hers and she is even envious of me. Thank you so much!
I love my ring!!!! ...
I love my ring!!!! Everyone thinks it is beautiful and no one knows the difference between THE REAL THING AND THIS RING! My necklace is also beautiful. Great service and quick!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.