With this oval cut solitaire Nexus Diamond alternative pendant, there will be nothing to hold you back. The firm bezel setting and smooth, robust frame are ideal for people with an active, dynamic lifestyle. So even if you’re climbing mountains, this stunning pendant will be up to the challenge.
Pendants include an 18 in. Cable Chain, Sterling Silver with purchase.
- Oval cut, center stone ranges from .76 – 1.86 carats
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Model is wearing pendant with 1.21 carat center
- Includes an 18 in. Cable Chain, Sterling Silver. Click here to shop all chains.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LPXXAC0017X
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- Beautiful, larger than I had anticipated. Looks exactly like the one I gave to my daughter with a "real" stone valued at $ 13,000.00. I replaced it with the Nexus.
Disappointed the bevel casing wasn't strong enough to hold the diamond in place after 7 months of occasional wear.
- I have a set of diamond studs that I love and decided to add this neclace. I got it for Christmas and wore it everyday, receiving wonderful comments on its style n beauty. Sometime during my day, the diamond fell out of the bevel casing! I never thought it would be a problem as the casing looked so solid. So very disappointed.
Such a cool design
- I think by far this is such a cool design for a pendant, love the oval shape and the added security around this gem
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE