The twisted design of the band on the Fiji engagement ring lends an air of nautical influence while placing the brilliance of a Nexus Diamond Alternative on center stage. Adding a bit of character to a classic solitaire, this is a ring to be proud of for years to come.
- Center stone pictured: 1.46 carat Oval cut
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone is guaranteed for life and should not chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- This ring has been featured with the Fiji band.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal appraisal for $50 or an engraving for $25. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0070XOV
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- First I want to say this ring is super gorgeous! I got the 1.46 ct and I've received so many compliments! I love that it reflects my love for nautical things and the band is dainty but feels solid. I really couldn't ask for a more gorgeous ring! Secondly, I will say, at first I was skeptical and weary about ordering a ring online, especially a diamond alternative. My primary worry was that it would be too sparkly....that fake, bright sparkle, but it's not like that! It truly looks like a piece you'd see in a high-end jewelry store. In fact, I went to a jewelry store to see about what a 1.5 oval would look like on my finger before I ordered this one (I had Diamond Nexus's 1.21 oval in my pocket, deciding if I wanted to go a size bigger) and there was seriously NO visual difference between my Diamond Nexus and the jewelry store diamond except my DN is colorless and flawless! It shined JUST like the diamond in the jewelry store. My guy and I chuckled to ourselves as we left because we felt so smart saving 7K with Diamond Nexus! Customer service was off the charts wonderful (thanks Colin!!!) through two full months of exchanges and countless emails with me trying to find the perfect shape and size. I LOVE that they allow so many exchanges...there's seriously NO risk to ordering because you can exchange like three times! They made the process easy and the day it arrives and you open that box for the first time, there's just no feeling as to how beautiful it is against that gorgeous black box interior. Diamond Nexus truly allowed for me to get the stone size I wanted without breaking the bank and I'm SO grateful!!! I LOVE MY RING!! :)
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE