The twisted design of the band on the Fiji engagement ring lends an air of nautical influence while placing the brilliance of a Nexus Diamond Alternative on center stage. Adding a bit of character to a classic solitaire, this is a ring to be proud of for years to come.
- Center stone pictured: 1.46 carat Oval cut
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- This ring has been featured with the Fiji band.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0070XOV
- First I want to say this ring is super gorgeous! I got the 1.46 ct and I've received so many compliments! I love that it reflects my love for nautical things and the band is dainty but feels solid. I really couldn't ask for a more gorgeous ring! Secondly, I will say, at first I was skeptical and weary about ordering a ring online, especially a diamond alternative. My primary worry was that it would be too sparkly....that fake, bright sparkle, but it's not like that! It truly looks like a piece you'd see in a high-end jewelry store. In fact, I went to a jewelry store to see about what a 1.5 oval would look like on my finger before I ordered this one (I had Diamond Nexus's 1.21 oval in my pocket, deciding if I wanted to go a size bigger) and there was seriously NO visual difference between my Diamond Nexus and the jewelry store diamond except my DN is colorless and flawless! It shined JUST like the diamond in the jewelry store. My guy and I chuckled to ourselves as we left because we felt so smart saving 7K with Diamond Nexus! Customer service was off the charts wonderful (thanks Colin!!!) through two full months of exchanges and countless emails with me trying to find the perfect shape and size. I LOVE that they allow so many exchanges...there's seriously NO risk to ordering because you can exchange like three times! They made the process easy and the day it arrives and you open that box for the first time, there's just no feeling as to how beautiful it is against that gorgeous black box interior. Diamond Nexus truly allowed for me to get the stone size I wanted without breaking the bank and I'm SO grateful!!! I LOVE MY RING!! :)
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.