Fiji Marquise Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The twisted design of the band on the Fiji engagement ring lends an air of nautical influence while placing the brilliance of a Nexus Diamond Alternative on center stage. Adding a bit of character to a classic solitaire, this is a ring to be proud of for years to come.
- Center stone pictured: 0.98 carat Marquise cut
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- This ring has been featured with the Fiji band.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0070XMQ
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- **First of all, let me say this ring is STUNNING!!!** But before I go into that, let’s rewind a bit. Lol. So I was lucky enough to have my guy say “pick whatever ring you want with a $5,000 budget.” I started looking around online which was an overall disheartening process because diamonds are just so expensive and he really wanted to get me something big. But even 5k doesn’t go super far in the diamond world. And THEN I found Diamond Nexus! Sure the rings were beautiful in the pictures, but my biggest worry was that they’d look fake in real life. I was really worried about too much sparkle, just that FAKE look. But my oh my.... I opened the box and there was this AMAZINGLY gorgeous 1.25 marquis (which looks HUGE because of the shape). This ring is probably the most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen in real life and I’M NOT KIDDING. No “too much sparkle,” it’s absolutely PERFECT. I **LOVE** the maritime rope band (I love sea stuff!).... It’s super dainty and beautiful, perfect for petite fingers. The matching rope band is perfect because it fits perfectly under the marquis stone (no weird gap). I LOVE, love, love this ring!!! This was my first time buying nice jewelry online and at first I was really scared and skeptical, but like many many others who’ve said it in their Diamond Nexus reviews, the quality is AMAZING, the price couldn’t be better for what you get and it just makes SENSE! Don’t waste your time and money skimping what you really love to get something more affordable! Get a Diamond Nexus! Thanks so much for giving me my dream ring!! I love it!!! I’m a customer for life! :)
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE