Five Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond Alternatives line a 14k gold band like streetlamps along the Seine. This highly versatile cocktail/anniversary ring shimmers from day to night with the effortless elegance of 0.85 total carats.
- 0.85 total carats
- Five Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond Alternatives
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRWBXX0010X
- I love this ring! The stones are a little bigger than I expected - but not so big that they look fake. Plenty of sparkle, and it has a low profile, which is what I was searching for - a great alternative to my solitaire that protruded too far from my finger and was always catching on something. Very pleased with my purchase.
Nice ring for the price
- A very nice ring. Size is just right for me. Good sparkle. I wear it daily. Because of its size, it can be worn alone or paired with other rings or bands.
- Had this ring for 4 yrs now. Perfect in every way. Tough little ring, never had any diamond fall out or any problems with it. Not gaudy and over the top like some rings, but still plenty of sparkel. Never had anyone guess it was a lab diamond. I LOVE the thin band, makes the ring really comfortable. This is a ring everyone will compliment you sincerely on, as it is simple yet elegant, something everyone can appreciate.
- Lovely ring. Didn't want an engagement ring and this is a perfect wedding band.
- I picked this ring out as my wedding/engagement ring almost three years ago now, and it is still as sturdy and as beautiful as when my husband proposed with it. I wanted something more low profile as I work with on a farm/am a horse trainer and didn't want the stones to get caught on anything, but I also love my sparkle and I didn't want the diamonds inlaid into the gold, so this was a perfect fit. I agree that the band is really thin, but this makes the ring super super comfortable. People compliment me still, for its sparkly and brilliant, but also not over the top blingy. Nope, never ever had anyone guess that it was a lab made diamond, and when I tell them, they are amazed! I have friends that have spent thousands on diamond rings only to like mine better. It may be a lab diamond, but its still a diamond. I know, I know, I sound like a freaking poster child for nexus, but seriously, you will not regret buying from them! Great customer service, great product! I recommend all my friends to consider here.
Very nice ,but band to thin.
- I boughtb this ring four years ago,and it is still as beautiful as it was when I bought it .I use it as a wedding band and never even think of it as "Not being real".It looks everybit as real as the 2 kt three stone ring that my Husband had made for me on our anniversary, I wear them together as a set.The only thing that would make the ring better,would be the band being a little thicker .
This ring is just the ...
- This ring is just the right size to be believable; if it was any larger people would know it is fake. I held it up my real diamond jewelry and you can’t tell the difference. I got my order in a week and it was very attractively wrapped. The only things I did not like were the band is very very thin and they charge your card immediately. Other than that I am happy.
My wife wears this the ...
- My wife wears this the most now. It fits in all occasions.
bought this ring for my ...
- bought this ring for my girlfriend and she loves it... thinking about using this site to find an engagement ring!
Hi I live in the UK ...
I live in the UK and I was looking for a ring for my daughter 18th birthday, the date in the UK is when a girl become a women so it very important date. We have a multitude of TV shopping channels selling diamond rings, they say that the diamond are from non conflict areas, we all know that most, if not all diamonds are controlled by one South African Company they also control the world price of diamonds, to do this they need to buy up as many conflict diamond as possible.
I received a ring from Nexus last week. I am amazed at quality and craftsmanship of the ring your website doesn’t do it justice it’s outstanding, a fabulous ring and truly an 18th birthday present. I am so looking forward to giving this ring to my daughter also knowing no suffering has gone into the manufacture of this ring.
Thank you Nexus I have no problems in recommend your product to all.
Peter and Denise Marlow
I wanted a "simple and ...
- I wanted a "simple and elegant" everyday band... and I love it!
Beautiful ring, my ...
- Beautiful ring, my fiance loved it.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.