Escada Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
A solid row of channel set Nexus Diamond Alternatives framed by smooth ribbons of metal make the Escada engagement ring blinding. The thicker band adds a feeling of weight and a heavier look to this sturdy ring. The smooth profile of the band features a notch where the setting of the center Nexus Diamond Alternative fits snugly, making this a lower-profile ring that won't snag easily.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of early 2017, the Escada ring design was changed to include more metal and sturdier channel set accent stones. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
wow wow wow!!
- I just received my Escada 1.49 ct round engagement ring and I can't stop looking at it!! This ring is stunning!!! I couldn't be happier with the stone or the service from DNL. Top notch. I LOVE my ring!!!
Still great after 8 years of ownership!
- I've had this Escada wedding set for 8 years. My center stone is a 4.12 Asscher cut; each band has 3.14 carats of Princess & baguettes for a total of 10.4 carats set in white gold. Love it as much as one can love an inanimate object! Get these while you can because now the bands are 2.4 vs. the 3+ carats that they were! I get only compliments; experience only comfortable wear; still have two beautiful rings that I thoroughly enjoy! Only thing I would do differently is get 6 prong head instead of 4!
About my engagement ring
I was disappointed at first they sent me the wrong size centre stone :-( then I tried emailing but didn't get a good response my ring is now over a year old and is loosing its sparkle and the white old has worn off am not happy all. The matching band is expensive too and has not got a centre stone so why is it so expensive? Wouldn't buy from them again.
Diamond Nexus responds: We would be more than happy to check into your order history to see what happened with your stone size being different. We do offer free exchanges and complete warranties on all orders within the first 30 days of receiving items. You could either call, email or simply send an item back within that timeframe, and the information on repairs is located on our website here: http://www.diamondnexus.com/customer-service-sizing-and-repairs.html Your stone may very well be in need of a thorough cleaning and the white gold usually needs to be re-rhodium plated at some point. These are things that happen to all jewelry from all companies. There is a small charge for this restoration of the ring, as this comes from regular wear on the ring and not a defect on our part. Feel free to send them back to us though with the jewelry action form that is located at the link above as well. We are happy to get the ring repaired for you. You may also contact us here at 1-800-509-4990 if you prefer that over emailing us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we do look forward to assisting you soon!
- My husband and I researched the company before buying. Knowing I have purchased a conflict free ring was a great factor in our decision. Honestly, I had no idea I would love the ring as much as I do. Yes it is large but that is exactly what my husband was going for. I would have picked something more subdued, but as soon as I put it on I was hooked. I get compliments all the time on it, and with the matching band I catch myself looking at it in admiration. I am very proud of the ring and our choice. Beautiful and stunning. I am worth the bling this ring provides.
- You would have to be a complete idiot not to go this direction. I am sorry if I offend anyone but the quality and finish is remarkable. Why anyone would spend more on anything else is simply ridiculous. Do your research, educate yourself and once you do you will realize just like I did that their is no other way to go. As an example it would be like buying an iPhone for $3,000 because you are NOT purchasing it directly from Apple but buying it online and it has exchanged hands so many times that you are now paying for everyone else to make a profit off of you.
- I've had this set for almost five years now and although I have had a couple small issues DNL was on top of correcting them quickly and without hassel. I truly don't think I will ever buy jewelry from any place other then DNL in the future. I still love my set as much as day one and as simple as they make everything it's hard to beat!
Is not as strong as a real diamond!
My husband bought me this ring 2 years ago. The center stone has not held up well and is all scratched up and looks awful. It can not be buffed or polished out. You can see and feel the scratches which takes away from the beauty of the ring. I would not recommend buying a lab created diamond to anyone...it may seem like a good deal, but compared to how much better a REAL diamond holds up...it is a waste of money in the long run. I am now shopping for a REAL ring to replace this piece of junk!
Diamond Nexus Response: We are truly sorry that you've been disappointed with your center stone. Diamond Nexus guarantees are structured so if you are ever unhappy with the performance of your stone, we will always replace it and this includes any type of scratching. This guarantee also covers stone loss for any of the stones. Please reach out to our Customer Service center at 1-800-509-4990 and they can work with you on getting the center stone replaced and looking brand new again. We truly do look forward to hearing from you and getting your Escada repaired and looking great again. Even naturally mined stones can be susceptible to scratches, cracks, or chips given the right circumstances and that is one reason why we put our guarantees in place, so you are always happy with your Diamond Nexus stones.
Beautiful but not for me
It's difficult for me to know how to rate this ring. My husband gave me this last week for our 20-year anniversary. It is stunning, beautiful and flawless. But HUGE! When the two bands are combined it's so wide it goes from the base of your finger to nearly the knuckle. For my personal taste, it was just too much bling! I prefer something a bit more understated than this so we're returning it and replacing it with the Angelix ring and matching band with a 1.59 carat princess cut diamond. Similar effect, but a bit more delicate.
If you love to be looked at this may be your ring!
- I just can't say enough good things about this ring, it's matching band or DNL. I am very happy with the price and quality of this product, but more importantly...my fiancee gets compliments and stares ALL the time! She loves the ring and that makes ME love it.
Brilliant... The ring and the workmanship on this ring. My fiance continually recieves compliments on her ring and I will be purchasing the matching band here shortly. Mined Diamonds? No children working for 2 dollars a day here. This is quality and PLEASE do not let anyone try to tell you in is CZ... Definitely NOT.
Kudos DNL. Life long customer here, I can assure you
Awesome Awesome Awesome!!
- I love this ring...I've had it for almost a year with no fading, dicoloration or clouding, its sparkles like the day i got it. I get compliments on it all the time. I initially held off on ordering the matching wedding band as i didn't know how a ring of this size would look on my size 4 1/2 finger but i'm so pleased that i'll be ordering the wedding band to go with. If you're thinking about ordering this ring rest assured you are getting a sturdy, well made, beautiful peice, that is easy to clean and maintain. Enjoy!
- This ring is Amazing. My husband has a band to match. We receive so many complements on our wedding rings!! They Are Beautiful.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.