Escada Princess Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
A solid row of channel set Nexus Diamond Alternatives framed by smooth ribbons of metal make the Escada engagement ring blinding. The thicker band adds a feeling of weight and a heavier look to this sturdy ring. The smooth profile of the band features a notch where the setting of the center Nexus Diamond Alternative fits snugly, making this a lower-profile ring that won't snag easily.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of early 2017, the Escada ring design was changed to include more metal and sturdier channel set accent stones. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
- Center stone pictured: 1.59 carat Princess cut, 3.35 tcw
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Complete the look with the matching Escada band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LRENMS0060XPC
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- My rings are gorgeous! The're big and blingy, and exactly what I wanted.
Compliments on its beauty are a daily occurrence
- I fell in love with this stunning ring three years ago and love it still today. I purchased the matching band at the same time to complete the set. Compliments on its beauty are a daily occurrence. Being so pleased with the quality, brilliance and performance of the set, I purchased an additional band for renewing my vows. The stones are flawless, capturing even the smallest bit of light for a dazzling sparkle. It is bold yet elegant, appropriate for all occasions and careers. A true quality piece of timeless jewelry.
Love my rings
After researching and worrying if DN was the right choice and reading and being afraid of the negative reviews my Fiance took the plunge! I am SO in love. I got the ring and matching band in Palladium. This is the most beautiful ring I have EVER seen! It is comfortable to wear, it sparkles in all lights,and I get compliments and stared at constantly. I do not wear it to bed I only wear the band. And I never clean with either ring on. I haven't had any issue. The only thing I've noticed is that the rings scratch each other because I wear them together. I don't know what to do about that. I recommend DN to anyone who lives beautuful fine jewelry!
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE