Escada Princess Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
A solid row of channel set Nexus Diamond Alternatives framed by smooth ribbons of metal make the Escada engagement ring blinding. The thicker band adds a feeling of weight and a heavier look to this sturdy ring. The smooth profile of the band features a notch where the setting of the center Nexus Diamond Alternative fits snugly, making this a lower-profile ring that won't snag easily.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of early 2017, the Escada ring design was changed to include more metal and sturdier channel set accent stones. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
Compliments on its beauty are a daily occurrence
- I fell in love with this stunning ring three years ago and love it still today. I purchased the matching band at the same time to complete the set. Compliments on its beauty are a daily occurrence. Being so pleased with the quality, brilliance and performance of the set, I purchased an additional band for renewing my vows. The stones are flawless, capturing even the smallest bit of light for a dazzling sparkle. It is bold yet elegant, appropriate for all occasions and careers. A true quality piece of timeless jewelry.
Love my rings
After researching and worrying if DN was the right choice and reading and being afraid of the negative reviews my Fiance took the plunge! I am SO in love. I got the ring and matching band in Palladium. This is the most beautiful ring I have EVER seen! It is comfortable to wear, it sparkles in all lights,and I get compliments and stared at constantly. I do not wear it to bed I only wear the band. And I never clean with either ring on. I haven't had any issue. The only thing I've noticed is that the rings scratch each other because I wear them together. I don't know what to do about that. I recommend DN to anyone who lives beautuful fine jewelry!
Doesn't bode well
My Fiance and I really debated if we should so DN and we read the reviews and we STILL got the ring. Well one of the first bad reviews was that DN lies about delivery. Guess what? The ring was supposed to be here yesterday...It was never delivered. And someone HAS to be home to receive it so mossy working people have to call off to stay home. Yeah no ring. I'm afraid we might be in for the ruler coaster rides we and YOU have read about. I will update if it gets here. I get married in 3weeks.
** Diamond Nexus Response:
Hi Bethany -
Unfortunately I don't see an order under your account but I have emailed you to see if it was possibly ordered with a different account. Once we find the order, I'll be happy to help you track it down.
- I LOVE this ring!!!! The sparkle is amazing!! I do find I need to clean it frequently to keep that sparkle but thats ok with me! It is a larger size ring but my hand isn't the smallest! I will love this ring for many many many years to come!
- Stunning. Gave this to my wife for our 10th anniversary and she was in awe! As other reviews have said, this ring is big! But that is exactly what I was going for. She loves it!
I can honestly say that I am truly disappointed in the customer service. According to the website your ring comes with one free sizing for the life of the ring. It does not stipulate that this only for rings purchased after September 2014. I sent my ring in for what I thought was going to be a free sizing and end up getting an invoice for $98. This is even after I spent $21 on shipping it back to DN. This is highway robbery I can get my ring sized locally for $35.00 but of course this will make the warranty void. Way to go DN -you either pay our price or your screwed-
My fiancee has bought several items from DN and after receiving this treatment I can assure you that DN will not be on my Christmas list again. Great product horrible customer service. What a shame.
Diamond Nexus Replies: Hi Trace. I want to personally apologize for any frustration you have encountered. We did recently change our Guarantee Policy, but we believe these changes are for the better. Unfortunately with any change, there will be some bumps in the road. We do appreciate each and every customer, and are sorry you have had a less than satisfactory experience. If there is anything we can do, please contact our Customer Experience Manager, Michelle Edwards, at Michelle.Edwards@DiamondNexus.com.
I have had my ring for over 6 years now and I have had nothing but compliments on it. I will admit at first it was very hard to get used to as this is a very large ring VERY LARGE. So if you are looking for something a little more subdued this ring is not for you. My only complaint would be that the band depth is thick and it does tend to hurt my finger if I wear it for long periods of time.
With that being said I have no other complaints in regards to this ring. My stones have held up exceptionally well and when I clean this ring I cannot tell the difference from when I first received it.
I had to send this ring back to get resized as I broke my finger and the ring would no longer fit over my knuckle. Customer Service was top notch and I had an immediate response.
We have bought several pieces from Diamond Nexus and will continue to purchase from them.
About my engagement ring
I was disappointed at first they sent me the wrong size centre stone :-( then I tried emailing but didn't get a good response my ring is now over a year old and is loosing its sparkle and the white old has worn off am not happy all. The matching band is expensive too and has not got a centre stone so why is it so expensive? Wouldn't buy from them again.
Diamond Nexus responds: We would be more than happy to check into your order history to see what happened with your stone size being different. We do offer free exchanges and complete warranties on all orders within the first 30 days of receiving items. You could either call, email or simply send an item back within that timeframe, and the information on repairs is located on our website here: http://www.diamondnexus.com/customer-service-sizing-and-repairs.html Your stone may very well be in need of a thorough cleaning and the white gold usually needs to be re-rhodium plated at some point. These are things that happen to all jewelry from all companies. There is a small charge for this restoration of the ring, as this comes from regular wear on the ring and not a defect on our part. Feel free to send them back to us though with the jewelry action form that is located at the link above as well. We are happy to get the ring repaired for you. You may also contact us here at 1-800-509-4990 if you prefer that over emailing us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we do look forward to assisting you soon!
- My husband and I researched the company before buying. Knowing I have purchased a conflict free ring was a great factor in our decision. Honestly, I had no idea I would love the ring as much as I do. Yes it is large but that is exactly what my husband was going for. I would have picked something more subdued, but as soon as I put it on I was hooked. I get compliments all the time on it, and with the matching band I catch myself looking at it in admiration. I am very proud of the ring and our choice. Beautiful and stunning. I am worth the bling this ring provides.
- You would have to be a complete idiot not to go this direction. I am sorry if I offend anyone but the quality and finish is remarkable. Why anyone would spend more on anything else is simply ridiculous. Do your research, educate yourself and once you do you will realize just like I did that their is no other way to go. As an example it would be like buying an iPhone for $3,000 because you are NOT purchasing it directly from Apple but buying it online and it has exchanged hands so many times that you are now paying for everyone else to make a profit off of you.
- I've had this set for almost five years now and although I have had a couple small issues DNL was on top of correcting them quickly and without hassel. I truly don't think I will ever buy jewelry from any place other then DNL in the future. I still love my set as much as day one and as simple as they make everything it's hard to beat!
Is not as strong as a real diamond!
My husband bought me this ring 2 years ago. The center stone has not held up well and is all scratched up and looks awful. It can not be buffed or polished out. You can see and feel the scratches which takes away from the beauty of the ring. I would not recommend buying a lab created diamond to anyone...it may seem like a good deal, but compared to how much better a REAL diamond holds up...it is a waste of money in the long run. I am now shopping for a REAL ring to replace this piece of junk!
Diamond Nexus Response: We are truly sorry that you've been disappointed with your center stone. Diamond Nexus guarantees are structured so if you are ever unhappy with the performance of your stone, we will always replace it and this includes any type of scratching. This guarantee also covers stone loss for any of the stones. Please reach out to our Customer Service center at 1-800-509-4990 and they can work with you on getting the center stone replaced and looking brand new again. We truly do look forward to hearing from you and getting your Escada repaired and looking great again. Even naturally mined stones can be susceptible to scratches, cracks, or chips given the right circumstances and that is one reason why we put our guarantees in place, so you are always happy with your Diamond Nexus stones.
Beautiful but not for me
It's difficult for me to know how to rate this ring. My husband gave me this last week for our 20-year anniversary. It is stunning, beautiful and flawless. But HUGE! When the two bands are combined it's so wide it goes from the base of your finger to nearly the knuckle. For my personal taste, it was just too much bling! I prefer something a bit more understated than this so we're returning it and replacing it with the Angelix ring and matching band with a 1.59 carat princess cut diamond. Similar effect, but a bit more delicate.
If you love to be looked at this may be your ring!
- I just can't say enough good things about this ring, it's matching band or DNL. I am very happy with the price and quality of this product, but more importantly...my fiancee gets compliments and stares ALL the time! She loves the ring and that makes ME love it.
Brilliant... The ring and the workmanship on this ring. My fiance continually recieves compliments on her ring and I will be purchasing the matching band here shortly. Mined Diamonds? No children working for 2 dollars a day here. This is quality and PLEASE do not let anyone try to tell you in is CZ... Definitely NOT.
Kudos DNL. Life long customer here, I can assure you
My fiance proposed to me with the Escada; a princess cut, 2.4 carat center stone, 4.9 total carat, 14k gold ring. It is absolutely incredible! I compared it to my mom's 3 carat princess cut 'mined' diamond, and mine far exceeded hers in radiance, shine, and colorless quality. The compliments are endless and my satisfaction and excitement with Diamond Nexus continues to go up each day.
My fiance gave me exactly what I wanted and exactly what catches the eye of every single person that I walk by. This ring is incredible and I would recommend it to any woman who likes bling and wants to let it be known that she is taken. If you're having trouble deciding between this and any other multi-stone ring, let me save you the time....get the Escada!
Awesome Awesome Awesome!!
- I love this ring...I've had it for almost a year with no fading, dicoloration or clouding, its sparkles like the day i got it. I get compliments on it all the time. I initially held off on ordering the matching wedding band as i didn't know how a ring of this size would look on my size 4 1/2 finger but i'm so pleased that i'll be ordering the wedding band to go with. If you're thinking about ordering this ring rest assured you are getting a sturdy, well made, beautiful peice, that is easy to clean and maintain. Enjoy!
- This ring is Amazing. My husband has a band to match. We receive so many complements on our wedding rings!! They Are Beautiful.
Incredible ring! Will get you noticed! A design to love forever.
- My husband bought me Escada for my engagement ring, after many months of research and I cannot be happier! We spent much time checking out ring choices and possible ring choices through Diamond Nexus...we always came back to Escada. It is a modern, yet classic and clean design. It sits perfectly up on your finger without being too much. Having a 1.59ct princess cut center stone is sure to get you noticed, but will never seem like it's too much! It is the perfect ring for any woman who is looking for a diamond to wear every day with every style. My ring is unique, as I have never seen anyone with this design, yet it is completely believable when placed next to any natural diamond ring in a store...minus the fact that my Diamond Nexus ring is a better quality stone! :) Don't forget, no one was harmed in the making of this ring...environment included! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! Guilt and debt-free!!!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.