With three interlocking circles of 14k gold, each one brimming with scintillating Nexus Diamond alternatives for a total weight of 1.54 carats, this breathtaking piece combines the smooth simplicity of a circle pendant with the captivating intricacy of a knot.
Don't forget to add a chain; this pendant looks beautiful with the Snake Chain.
- I was impressed by this piece. I was hesitant to order after being burned by Ziamond, but the guarantee of Diamond Nexus persuaded me. But I didn't need it. The pendant is lovely!
- I purchased this necklace to wear to my brothers wedding but it has totally been one of my favorites ever since
My Very First Purchase
- This was my first purchase from your company, I really did my homework too. I checked out your store at Mayfair and checked out some other stores too, but I kept coming back to your company. I really felt comfortable with my purchase because of your return policy. I received it in this beautiful wooden box and it is just gorgeous on, I am completely satisfied Thank you DN!!
DN your making it too easy for him
- I got this pendant from my husband and I absolutely love it, he totally got out of trouble with this one!
- I purchased this item because the circles with DN stones intrigued me. It is pictured on the website in white gold and I am a mostly yellow gold type of girl. I did go to the store at Mayfair Mall and looked at the white gold pendant and really liked that, very pretty and sparkly, but I still was leaning towards the yellow gold. Well, I took my chances and ordered it in yellow gold and it is my opinion that it is much bolder, the pendant dances and the DN stones pop out more with it. I have absolutely no regreats being different. Diamond Nexus needs to show a few of their items in yellow gold that way, the customer knows that yellow gold does work with their product
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.