Slip this ring on and watch the heads turn! Intriguing and sophisticated, this Lorián Platinum ring plays the social chameleon with a flawless 2.62 carat canary yellow Emerald cut Diamond Simulant at the center and two colorless Emerald cut accents.
- Center Stone: 2.62 carats
- Two Emerald cut white Diamond Simulant accents
- What is Lorián Platinum? Click here to learn more.
- Product Model: LRRHXX0013XEMNCXX0262CS0LPXX
- A gorgeous classic ring. I got this with an emerald as the centre stone and I absolutely love it. The centre stone isn't too big and the size of the side diamonds perfectly compliments the middle. I also think the width of the band is exactly the right size for the stones. The stones are set a bit high, though, so I don't wear it all the time because I am scared of scratching my toddler. Before he was born I did wear it a lot though!
- I received this ring as an early Christmas present from my boyfriend. As soon as I opened the box, I was mesmerized. It is breathtakingly stunning. It sparkles in every light. It gets attention everywhere I go. I love this ring and the phenomenal customer service that DN provides. This won't be our last purchase from DN. Looking forward to buying more pieces.
- I purchased the Enticement ring in the more economical Lorian Platinum finish first. Then we the ring arrived I realized I wanted to wear it every day (and Lorian you cannot), so I returned the ring and purchased it in the 10k. The emerald cut stones, both clear and yellow, are gorgeous and when the right light hits the stones, the ring literally does dazzle. I would definitely recommend this ring to anyone wanting something a bit different.
This ring is gorgeous! The canary stone is the perfect shade of yellow, and the size is large enough to impress but still seems realistic. All three stones sparkle like crazy. I only wish I had I invested in the 10K gold because I know I am going to want to wear this ring all the time. Amazing!
So in love
- My boyfriend bought this as my engagment ring and I cried when I opened the box, especially with the built in light that makes the ring sparkle. The picture dosen't give it justice in person it sparkles. i thought it would be too big but it's not. I love it! This is my second piece of diamond nexus jewelry and I hope more in the furture. I recommened this lovely enticement ring.
Sparkles without movement
- This ring far surpassed my wildest dreams. I had doubts about the emerald cut, as it is known to be less brilliant and have an inward sparkle. But this ring is gorgeous and because of the way it is cut, sparkles without even moving my hand! I semi-customized this ring with a rose colored center and am so happy I did! Pink is my favorite color and this is the perfect "I don't need a man" ring, as I just broke up with my boyfriend last week. The center stone is large, but not so large as to look gaudy, and the two side stones really help accent it in that gorgeous emerald cut. This may be my new favorite stone! Thanks again, DNL for your superior craftsmanship. Just wish I could afford the 10k, as it wont' wear as much as the lorian platinum. I will continue to be a repeat customer!
My boyfriend gave this to me as an engagement ring. It is so much more gorgeous in person than pictures give it justice. Instead of the yellow stone he had it replaced with clear at no extra charge. I love that he didn't spend a fortune on it either. We saw some pretty expensive rings that don't even compare to this one.
The only negative I would give this ring is that the Lorian platinum does already have a few scratches in it but then again that's what the lifetime warranty is for.
- This ring is very beautiful. The only problem I have with it is how dirty it will appear. I am used to wearing round cut diamonds where the bottom is not completely open and is so easily exposed to dirt and grime gaining entrance to the bottom of the stone. It is still too beautiful for words, I just need to clean it a lot more since the dirt is more noticeable!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.