Slip this ring on and watch the heads turn! Intriguing and sophisticated, this 10k gold ring plays the social chameleon with a flawless 2.62 carat canary yellow Emerald cut Nexus Diamond Simulant at the center and two colorless Emerald cut accents.
- Center Stone: 2.62 carat Canary Emerald cut
- Two Emerald cut white Nexus Diamond Simulant accents
- Shown here in 10k gold.
- Looking for a matching band? Contact the Nexus Design Studio to have one made for this ring.
- These 10K Value Collection rings feature our classic stone. To upgrade to a signature stone, please call a customer service representative at 1.800.509.4990.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LRVL3S0015
- This ring is so unusual and that's why it is so shiny, lustrous and sparkly. The Emerald cut on the Canary Diamond S. and the two side Diamond S. is awesome. Also, the color of the Canary is perfect. You can't go wrong with this ring.
Disappointed Doesn't Even Cover It
My fiance and I bought this in hoping to save some money, we even had it semi customized with a radiant cut, which is my favorite. When the ring first arrived, it was pretty, but it looked nothing like a diamond. It looked fake, fake, fake. You get what you pay for. The center stone had a deep scratch across its table and the "white gold" was spotty and stained with oranges, yellows, and whites. Cleaning or polishing had no effect. We shipped it back to have the stone replaced and to have the ring dipped in rhodium. After a week, it came back. This time, the one accent stone sat crookedly in its prongs, with one end drastically higher than the other. This was the last straw, they sent us a defective item TWICE, and still demanded we pay a 20% restocking fee because it was a semi-custom piece. We paid it because we didn't want anything to do with this company anymore. Customer Service was nice, but the jewelry and repair work was horrible. How can anyone think that sending a customer a product like that -- more than once -- is okay? Do you think we're stupid and would not notice? Not to mention your company puts down other reputable companies simply because other companies make a hell of a better product.
Diamond Nexus Replies: Hello, my name is Cassie Weger, and I am the Public Relations Coordinator with Diamond Nexus. I want to personally apologize our products did not live up to your expectations. We aim for every customer to be 100% satisfied with their purchase. I encourage you to contact Michelle Edwards, our Customer Experience Manager at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com with your order number. She will be able to look more into the order and help resolve the situation. Again, I am very sorry and hope this gets resolved soon.
- My husband got this for me with a clear center stone. OMG!!!! It's sparkles and looks so beautiful. I love it!!!!
- My fiancé purchased this as my engagement ring and he was skeptical about it because it was not a mined diamond, but once I showed him this website and expressed my views on not wanting a mined diamond he felt better. I'm in love with this ring. I switched the canary stone to a clear center stone. I can't stop looking at it I love how it sparkles. Even in the dark it sparkles!! And most important It was very affordable for an emerald cut stone. If anyone is looking for beautiful conflict free affordable rings and other jewlery with excellent customer service Diamond Nexus is the place
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.