Endless Days Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The clean lines and simple grace of this ring recall the sophisticated glamour of old Hollywood. The Nexus Diamond Alternative sparkles brilliantly between two baguette accent stones, while the unique profile brings to mind the gorgeous lines of Art Deco architecture and makes fingers look longer.
- Center stone pictured: 1.24 carat Round Brilliant cut, 1.40tcw.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Endless Days band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0008XRB
beautiful ring set
- This is my third order from Diamond Nexus and I was satisfied each time. This time i order the engagement ring and the matching wedding band after losing my ring and I'm impressed with the set. It's breath taking. The setting is little high and heavy for my taste but i like it any way. I ordered .25 size bigger (size 6). Very happy with the purchase. I hope the ring will least me forever.
- This ring is amazing. It is sparkly and the setting is lovely; even with a large stone, it does not look too big on my tiny hand. My husband surprised me with it three days ago, and I still cannot stop looking down at my hand. Anyone wondering whether these stones are of the quality as mined ones should be assured.
She LOVES it.
- Beautiful clarity, nice setting.
EXCEEDS my expectations!!
This ring is beautiful!! I get compliments everywhere (and a few jealous family members)!! Customer service has been wonderful to deal with. I will never shop elsewhere again!
- We got this set to use as my wedding rings since I couldn't find a band to go with the ring my husband proposed with. I get so many compliments on my rings, they are absolutely perfect! I have friends that are constantly wanting to try them on and love the story behind them.
- I bought this for a surprise "upgrade" for my wife to replace the original tiny ring I had bought her 10 years ago, I have to say this ring is beautiful, I went to many jewlers to try and find something that I thought was perfect and none of them compared. I got this with the 1.24 ct centerstone with matching band and it is perfect. Though the size seems a little smaller and fits tighter than her other that is the same size, I suggest getting a .25 bigger than your ring size, especially if you are getting the matching band. And if you are worried about the quality or being able to tell if it is a man-made diamond, this ring compares to something like kays leo collection if not better, the diamond shines brilliantly much like the $8000+ diamonds at kays. Thank you diamond nexus you've made my wife and me very happy
Beautiful Man Made Diamond
This is one beautiful ring. It isn't the one I ordered but now that I have it I am glad for the mix up.
Disappointed with customer service.
lackluster ring set
My fiance and I looked into different made made diamonds, and although Diamond Nexus has mixed reviews, we decided to give it a try. I like the idea of a man made diamond being more environmentally friendly since there is no mining, and one doesn't have to worry about "blood diamonds," or controlled diamond markets.
Unfortunately, the ring doesn't live up to my expectations. It really doesn't seem to shine and sparkle like the real thing. Also, I have always worn a size 7 to 7.5, and after my fiance gave me a size 7, I had to send it back to be sized down. After having it size at a 6.75, it's still too big! I have to pay another resizing fee for a size that I have never worn in my life.
Now I'm sending my set in a second time, but this time for incursions that seemed to have been created by the complimenting band. I think the "hook" has worn spots into my supposedly hard-as-the-real thing diamond.
I am very disappointed, and at this point, would not want another diamond simulant from Diamond Nexus.
Diamond Nexus Response: Kate, we are very sorry that the rings did not meet your expectations. The look of our stones doesn't always please everyone's taste and that's why we do have our 30 day return/exchange guarantee. As far as the size of the ring, different styles are all going to fit differently. The Endless Days does have a thinner band and is mainly top heavy, so this may account for the smaller size being needed. We truly do hope that you will reconsider and give our product another chance in the future.
- This ring is more than I could have ever imagined. The quality of the stones are amazing, and the way it looks on my finger is so elegant. I was hesitant at first knowing that this was not a mined diamond, but now that I have this ring, I don't think I will ever go back to an mined diamond again. People EVERYwhere should know about this company. It's rediculous what other companies charge for the EXACT same ring, and NOONE can tell the difference. And I know that as time goes on, the quality of this diamond simulant product will only improve so much that they will really be giving mined diamond companies something to sweat about...and it is already happening! The popularity of this company is only going to grow the more people know about how amazing their product is. I was in SHOCK at the quality, and the beauty of this ring when I saw it finally for the first time. This ring is STUNNING, and the packaging was fun and classy. Absolutely beautiful, and it sparkles so much I can't stop looking at it. Diamond Nexus, thank you!!
- I just received this ring for Christmas and I can't say enough! It is STUNNING! It is everything I hoped it would be but even better. I will tell everyone to shop at Diamond Nexus!
I have natural diamonds and wanted a simulated set for travel. All of my best jewelry is yellow gold. The Nexxus set seem too flashy and I finally realized it is brassy look of the setting that I didn't like. Even in yellow gold, my "real" diamonds have white gold prongs; I now understand why my jeweler always makes that suggestion. Sadly, that option is not available here. Otherwise, I think it would have been a great set. I might order in white gold.
Diamond Nexus responds: Thank you for taking the time to post a review for the Endless Days. We want to let you know that many rings can be semi-customized to have white gold prongs. The best thing to do is contact our customer service department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-509-4990 to speak with a representative about the option and what rings can be altered. We have many customers request this and though it isn't shown on the website as an option when purchasing, semi-customizing can be done over the phone with our representatives.
Perfect and looks amazngly real
- I was so worried everyone would know it was fake, but after I got and saw how perfect it was, everyone else would be fooled. There is such a stigma with not having a real diamond and I honestly don't like how diamonds are mined and all the politics behind it, but that is just meant to be my personal feelings. This ring is amazing. The setting is top notch. I've showed it to jewelers who admire the setting and when they look close enough at the stone, are only able to tell it is not real because it is too perfect and has no flaws. One even told me becasue of the imperfections, this would cost people upwards of $30k. I love it so much, it is bigger than I thought it would be, but if that is the only complaint I have, all is right in the world. I would recommend Nexxus Diamonds to anyone, except I havent told anyone! ;)
- My Endless Days ring is perfect! The simple setting shows off the beautiful center stone (1.49 round) in the best possible way. My extended family has ordered 3 engagement rings from this company with 3 different shaped stones...this round brilliant, a cushion cut, and a princess cut. All 3 were far prettier than any mined diamond anyone in my world could ever afford. I looked at Costco for a ring with my size diamond in a similarly simple setting and the best match was 11,000 dollars at Costco discount...and it wasn't as pretty as mine! Watch the movie Blood Diamond. Then order this ring!
- my husband did such a great job when he picked out this ring!! it is gorgeous!! when we got married we got the wedding band that hooks into it, it is stunning
- I just got my wedding set and all I can say is thank you it's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.
Here is the same ring from Tiffany & Co. ( http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/Item.aspx?GroupSKU=GRP10034#f+7/0/0/0/0/0 ) for upwards of $5,000!
Just goes to show that DN is the smartest choice when selecting your jewelry! It's so great to get a bargain without sacrificing quality.
I love it!
- I bought this ring for myself 2 years ago, as an "I love Me" gift after the end a pretty stressful relationship. It's beautiful, the pictures really don't capture just how stunning it is. I was a little freaked out when, the day after it arrived, one of the side stones went missing. I sent the ring back, they replaced the stone and repaired the ring for free, then returned it in another lovely wooden box. This the initial issue, it has last through fairly rough daily wear, and still looks fantastic. Even with the smallest stone size, it's still pretty breath-taking, while still being delicate enough to look like it belongs on my small fingers. The setting did kind of hurt me for a while, but after digging in to my knuckles for a few months, it gave me a little callus at the base of my finger, so it doesn't bother me anymore. I paid a little over $400 for it, and it was definitely worth it...I'm not sure about close to $700, but I guess it beats $4,000!
- Have bought several times from diamond nexis and the items are always beautiful, and flawless! This set is absolutely beautiful and what I'm buying next!
My husband and I purchased all of our wedding rings back in May 2010, didn't know of Diamond Nexus at the time. (My engagement ring and wedding band looks just like Endless Days with the princess cut.)
Finally hearing about Diamond Nexus in May 2011 I started researching them and their products. My husband and I decided that we were so impressed we would order DN rings to replace my mined diamond rings for our 1 year anniversary. WOW!!! All I can say is the quality, craftsman ship and the diamond simulants themselves exceed the beauty of ANY mined diamond I have ever seen!!! I am truly blown away that I find myself looking at my new rings a lot!
Thanks DN for ... well ... everything that a woman could ask for (and more) in her wedding rings!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.