Endless Days Radiant Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The clean lines and simple grace of this ring recall the sophisticated glamour of old Hollywood. The Nexus Diamond Alternative sparkles brilliantly between two baguette accent stones, while the unique profile brings to mind the gorgeous lines of Art Deco architecture and makes fingers look longer.
- Center stone pictured: 1.74 carat Radiant cut, 1.90tcw.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Endless Days band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0008XRA
I love this ring! A real Stunner!!!
- This ring is absolutely beautiful! Beyond expectations!
- a beautiful stand alone engagement ring. When paired with matching band the size of the center stone stands out. When I added another matching band on top this set really makes a statement. All three looks are mesmerizingly beautiful and can be worn daily.
- We had this ring made in Rose gold with a 1.74 center stone. Its amazing! It does not show that you can choose Rose gold but I called and Customer service made it happen! It took a little longer to get it but it was worth it!
- This is a beautiful ring! Everyone that has seen it loves it!
- My fiance gave me the 2.62 radiant cut 5 days ago. I am so in love with it...and him of course!! It is really top heavy at that carat size so does slide around a little bit in my usual size 8, Id reccomend going down a quarter size from whatever that finger is sized at when you go to a jewelers.
- 5 years later and I still love this ring. When it's clean it sparkles like crazy. I have the matching bands to accompany it and I get tons of compliments, nobody knows that its' not "real".
- I have been over joyed with the ring. I constantly get compliments on it. It sparkles like crazy. No know can tell the difference between this and a mined diamond. I am so glad that we went this route. The radiant cut is perfect!
Beautiful Man Made Diamond
This is one beautiful ring. It isn't the one I ordered but now that I have it I am glad for the mix up.
Disappointed with customer service.
lackluster ring set
My fiance and I looked into different made made diamonds, and although Diamond Nexus has mixed reviews, we decided to give it a try. I like the idea of a man made diamond being more environmentally friendly since there is no mining, and one doesn't have to worry about "blood diamonds," or controlled diamond markets.
Unfortunately, the ring doesn't live up to my expectations. It really doesn't seem to shine and sparkle like the real thing. Also, I have always worn a size 7 to 7.5, and after my fiance gave me a size 7, I had to send it back to be sized down. After having it size at a 6.75, it's still too big! I have to pay another resizing fee for a size that I have never worn in my life.
Now I'm sending my set in a second time, but this time for incursions that seemed to have been created by the complimenting band. I think the "hook" has worn spots into my supposedly hard-as-the-real thing diamond.
I am very disappointed, and at this point, would not want another diamond simulant from Diamond Nexus.
Diamond Nexus Response: Kate, we are very sorry that the rings did not meet your expectations. The look of our stones doesn't always please everyone's taste and that's why we do have our 30 day return/exchange guarantee. As far as the size of the ring, different styles are all going to fit differently. The Endless Days does have a thinner band and is mainly top heavy, so this may account for the smaller size being needed. We truly do hope that you will reconsider and give our product another chance in the future.
Better than I thought!!!
- I just recieved this ring literally like 30 minutes ago I've been staring at it ever since I got this ring in the radiant cut at 1.74 carats I was originally going to get the 1.1 or whatever size smart and I'm glad I went with that size it's perfect and the quality is amazing I was expecting something pretty good but tho ring is perfect!like perfect! I got it with the matching band it's great I woul even maybe suggest getting a second band for the opposite side but maybe for an anniversary present. It's so shiny and so sparkly, you CANNOT tell that it isn't a "real" diamond! We told our friends we spent Ike $7000 on my ring. Lmao!!! They believe everyone believes. It's truly amazing I cannot express enough how perfect of a ring this is you will be in LoVe! And the little baguettes are so perfect next to the solitaire it's Ike having a solitaire with a title extra bling but it doesn't overwhelm it. It just enhances it gives it a classic timeless look. All your friends will be jealous and envy this ring!
- This ring is more than I could have ever imagined. The quality of the stones are amazing, and the way it looks on my finger is so elegant. I was hesitant at first knowing that this was not a mined diamond, but now that I have this ring, I don't think I will ever go back to an mined diamond again. People EVERYwhere should know about this company. It's rediculous what other companies charge for the EXACT same ring, and NOONE can tell the difference. And I know that as time goes on, the quality of this diamond simulant product will only improve so much that they will really be giving mined diamond companies something to sweat about...and it is already happening! The popularity of this company is only going to grow the more people know about how amazing their product is. I was in SHOCK at the quality, and the beauty of this ring when I saw it finally for the first time. This ring is STUNNING, and the packaging was fun and classy. Absolutely beautiful, and it sparkles so much I can't stop looking at it. Diamond Nexus, thank you!!
- I just received this ring for Christmas and I can't say enough! It is STUNNING! It is everything I hoped it would be but even better. I will tell everyone to shop at Diamond Nexus!
I have natural diamonds and wanted a simulated set for travel. All of my best jewelry is yellow gold. The Nexxus set seem too flashy and I finally realized it is brassy look of the setting that I didn't like. Even in yellow gold, my "real" diamonds have white gold prongs; I now understand why my jeweler always makes that suggestion. Sadly, that option is not available here. Otherwise, I think it would have been a great set. I might order in white gold.
Diamond Nexus responds: Thank you for taking the time to post a review for the Endless Days. We want to let you know that many rings can be semi-customized to have white gold prongs. The best thing to do is contact our customer service department by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-509-4990 to speak with a representative about the option and what rings can be altered. We have many customers request this and though it isn't shown on the website as an option when purchasing, semi-customizing can be done over the phone with our representatives.
Perfect and looks amazngly real
- I was so worried everyone would know it was fake, but after I got and saw how perfect it was, everyone else would be fooled. There is such a stigma with not having a real diamond and I honestly don't like how diamonds are mined and all the politics behind it, but that is just meant to be my personal feelings. This ring is amazing. The setting is top notch. I've showed it to jewelers who admire the setting and when they look close enough at the stone, are only able to tell it is not real because it is too perfect and has no flaws. One even told me becasue of the imperfections, this would cost people upwards of $30k. I love it so much, it is bigger than I thought it would be, but if that is the only complaint I have, all is right in the world. I would recommend Nexxus Diamonds to anyone, except I havent told anyone! ;)
- my husband did such a great job when he picked out this ring!! it is gorgeous!! when we got married we got the wedding band that hooks into it, it is stunning
- I just got my wedding set and all I can say is thank you it's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.
- Wow! My fiance got me this ring with the 3.49 center stone and I was blown away when I saw it. I wanted 2 carats tops since my ring finger is just under a size 4. I thought anything bigger would look ridiculous.... well it doesn't! I love love love my ring! Couldn't be happier
Here is the same ring from Tiffany & Co. ( http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/Item.aspx?GroupSKU=GRP10034#f+7/0/0/0/0/0 ) for upwards of $5,000!
Just goes to show that DN is the smartest choice when selecting your jewelry! It's so great to get a bargain without sacrificing quality.
I love it!
- I bought this ring for myself 2 years ago, as an "I love Me" gift after the end a pretty stressful relationship. It's beautiful, the pictures really don't capture just how stunning it is. I was a little freaked out when, the day after it arrived, one of the side stones went missing. I sent the ring back, they replaced the stone and repaired the ring for free, then returned it in another lovely wooden box. This the initial issue, it has last through fairly rough daily wear, and still looks fantastic. Even with the smallest stone size, it's still pretty breath-taking, while still being delicate enough to look like it belongs on my small fingers. The setting did kind of hurt me for a while, but after digging in to my knuckles for a few months, it gave me a little callus at the base of my finger, so it doesn't bother me anymore. I paid a little over $400 for it, and it was definitely worth it...I'm not sure about close to $700, but I guess it beats $4,000!
- Have bought several times from diamond nexis and the items are always beautiful, and flawless! This set is absolutely beautiful and what I'm buying next!
My husband and I purchased all of our wedding rings back in May 2010, didn't know of Diamond Nexus at the time. (My engagement ring and wedding band looks just like Endless Days with the princess cut.)
Finally hearing about Diamond Nexus in May 2011 I started researching them and their products. My husband and I decided that we were so impressed we would order DN rings to replace my mined diamond rings for our 1 year anniversary. WOW!!! All I can say is the quality, craftsman ship and the diamond simulants themselves exceed the beauty of ANY mined diamond I have ever seen!!! I am truly blown away that I find myself looking at my new rings a lot!
Thanks DN for ... well ... everything that a woman could ask for (and more) in her wedding rings!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.