Endless Days Marquise Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The clean lines and simple grace of this ring recall the sophisticated glamour of old Hollywood. The Nexus Diamond Alternative sparkles brilliantly between two baguette accent stones, while the unique profile brings to mind the gorgeous lines of Art Deco architecture and makes fingers look longer.
- Center stone pictured: 1.62 carat Marquise cut, 1.78tcw.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Endless Days band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0008XMQ
- Beautiful! Bought to replace lost wedding set I'd had for 28 years. Looks just like it, minus the carbon speck!
LOVE THIS RING!
- I absolutely love this ring! It is a replacement for a mined diamond that I lost, and I have to say this one is even more stunning than my original! I am so happy with this purchase that I am going to order the band that matches it.
Sizing runs large- pretty sparkle
- I bought this in yellow gold at the 1.6 carat size at a 6.25 and it is too big for my finger, for sure, but I moved it over to the middle finger and it works nicely, the larger finger balances the HUGE stone. The stone sparkles and is quite pretty. I'd go smaller because the larger your stone the more obvious it is too perfect to be a "real" diamond. Even living in Canada where ethical diamonds are easy to obtain, I'd come back to diamond nexus for price any day.
Write Your Own Review
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE