This powerfully feminine ring boasts a vintage-style arrangement of Nexus Diamond alternatives around a sophisticated Emerald cut center stone in your choice of lab-created ruby, emerald, or sapphire. A contemporary square shank band with two decorative ridges on either side of the setting lends a taste of modernity to this lacy, heirloom look.
- Center stone available in a range of sizes and colors. See menu above.
- 14 Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond alternatives
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRRHXX0012X
- Brilliant and flawless. My wife was very excited and wears this Empress Ring every chance she gets.
Way over priced for a lab stone and fake diamonds.
RESPONSE: We're sorry to hear that the ring did not work out for you. We clearly state our prices on each product page and always encourage you to contact our Customer Care Team at 800.509.4990 with any questions you may have about Nexus Diamond alternatives.
Empress deserves the name
- It is a great name for a great ring. I like the heft and weight and color of the stones and the setting. I have another smaller and a larger and this ring is perfect for either hand for day or night. It commands appreciation from all who see it. I am very happy with this purchase and maybe later on will get another with a ruby or emerald color or even diamond color. I love this size and this design. I did have two custom products designed and like them equally well but this is a terrific addition. I can wear one on each hand. Fancy is o.k. and I feel luxurious but safe. Rich but clever.
- I got this ring for my wife for our 25th anniversary. I chose the Ruby version. When I gave it to her she actually cried a little. It is beyond beautiful. I can't say enough about the workmanship and value.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.