Emerald Cut Stud Earrings, Tension Backs, Filigree Set was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
These studs are sophisticated and elegant. The Emerald cut Nexus Diamond alternatives have an air of 1920s glamour, and the delicate filigree settings add a feminine touch. This is vintage grace at its best.
- Available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Bend-resistant notched posts with tension backs
- Model is wearing 1.06 carat stud earrings
- Product Model: LEXXCL0011X
5 Year Anniversary Gift
- When I first opened the box, I fell in love! The earrings were a good size and sparkled! They are a timeless piece, that I will one day pass down to my daughter. The only problem with getting emerald cut is that you constantly have to clean them, but they are worth it!
These look marvelous!
- Love these earrings so much that I bought another pair in a bigger size!
- I thought for sure I would end up returning them having never purchased this kind of jewelry before, but the were beautiful. I was recently burglarized and had to replace all my large stones. Even though they were insured, I was tired of paying the inflated prices that had a fraction of the value after purchase. With this I get all the beauty with the satisfaction of not being sucked into the diamond mark ups. It also comes with the added bonus of being able to buy more pieces.
- I just adore these earring, Bravo Diamond Nexus!!
I was blown away
- The dimensions that these stones have are exquisite, if this set is an example of the workmanship your company is capable of then you have highly surpassed most jeweler's out there. I purchased them for my wife and was completely blown away when I opened that box, you have just made me a customer for life
Just got my Christmas present today! The 1.06 c are so beautiful! The emerald cut makes the stones shine and the filigree is the perfect accent.
These ear-rings are ...
- These ear-rings are absolutely stunning! The picture on the site does not do them justice. I bought a pair for my wife on her birthday, and she ecstatic. They are of superb craftsmanship and look --- simply beautiful.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.