The sophisticated Emerald cut is a rectangular design with flat corners. It has a step cut facet design, which resembles a deep staircase and has the refractive effect of a series of mirrors. Due to the angle, size, and shape of the facets, the Emerald cut shows less brilliance and fire (dispersion) than other gemstone cuts. However, the Emerald cut is widely known for its classic beauty and appealing elegance, especially when used as a focal gemstone.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- What is a Certified Series Stone?
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Products Model: USLSSS0007X
- My stone was flawless! Everywhere I go people comment on how beautiful it is and guess that my ring and stone easily cost 15-20k. I'm a very logical person and spending that much on a ring just seemed silly. This was an amazing choice.
- Lovely! Stunning! Flawless! Brilliant! Are the word we have heard from admirers. We I'll shop with Bexus for other gifts and personal jewelry needs.
Will buy again from Nexus for gifts and personal jewelry needs
- Lovely! Flawless and admired by all.
- Oh my goodness! This stone is absolutely breath-taking! I ordered a 2.62 ct stone to have set in an heirloom setting. I already own a 1ct emerald cut diamond and you REALLY CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE. The jeweler that set it for me was also very impressed and is going to look in to selling these stones.
This is the most beautiful cut I have ever seen. My husband will be back soon to get mine :) the radiant is a close 2nd
When you have this diamond on a ring and on your finger you can truly know why they say a diamond is a girls best friend. I almost had tears in my eyes when I had to take it off but thankfully ill get mine soon!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.