A classic three-stone design, the Elsa engagement ring is sweet and feminine. The center Contemporary Nexus Diamond is lofted higher than the two accent stones on either side. Trellis settings add an element of gracefulness to this simple, comfortable ring.
- Center Stone: 1.03 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond, 1.53 total carat weight.
- To upgrade to a certified Signature stone, please call customer service at 1.800.509.4990.
- Looking for a matching band? Contact Forever Artisans to have one made for this ring.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details.
- Shown in 10k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 14k, 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRVL3S0028X
would buy again
- Great ring,love it.
In love with it
- I love this ring so much! It's beautiful and I can't stop looking at it!
- My husband purchased this in white gold for me as a 10 year anniversary ring. I really love the classic look and the size of the stones are perfect. The band is somewhat thicker and is sturdy for everyday wear. Great addition to my wedding set previously bought from DN!
- Bought mine in yellow gold, the stones are gorgeous, because of the yellow gold setting, the radiance is fiery, still in love with it after a few years. Wear it as a right hand ring, can't go wrong with a little sparkle added to your outfit!
- This ring is stunning, love it. One of the selling points for me was the thickness of the band - many engagement rings for women have such a thin band and I was looking for something with a little more weight. Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase.
- This setting is classic, sturdy and beautifully shows off the stones without distracting from them. I love it!
Simply took my breath away when I opened the box. The box even lit up the ring with a small LED light. My husband plans to upgrade this ring eventually to a naturally grown. The size stones that I chose are very believable. The quality is clear and dazzling. Diamond Nexus offers beautiful rings that are affordable, made in America and conflict free. What more can a girl ask for?
Happy guy buys great ring
- This ring is absolutely beautiful and affordable. I was very satisfied with the time and delivery. The ring comes in is classy case that really highlights it's beauty. I am happy with my purchase and was happy to write this review.
What an Amazing Ring
- I received my Elsa ring a few days ago and it is gorgeous! The picture doesn't really show how lovely this piece is. This is my second Diamond Nexus ring, and I've never had any kind of issue with the first ring I ordered years ago. This one I had done in yellow gold and it looks very nice in that color. I wasn't sure if this would sit too high for daily wear but it's not a high profile ring at all. And the box it arrives in really adds to the beauty of the ring when you open it and the light shines on the stones, Oh my gosh! What a stunner!!
- This ring looks even more beautiful in person, and I could not be happier. I received this ring only three days ago and have already received tons of compliments. It sparkles beautifully and I cannot stop staring at it.
- The picture of this ring doesn't do justice for how beautiful it actually is. I was blown away when I opened it to inspect it. When I gave it to my now fiancee she was stunned by it. She's been getting compliments about how beautiful it is from day one. You just can't go wrong with this ring. It's absolutely stunning.
- I bought this ring because of the price for a one carat diamond. My husband and I have been married six years and I wanted some extra bling, I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a real diamond and 14k gold. The ring is very pretty and people can't tell that it's not real. I did talk to guest service once and they were very helpful, so far so good! As long as the ring holds up through wear and tear I'm a happy girl!
Still can,t believe its not real
- The reason I say still can,t believe its not real is because my fiance had purchased two other simulants for my engagement ring not from D N. One looked like glass and was cloudy, the other one looked like plastic and also was cloudy. Needless to say but they both went back. I saw the site for D N and thought lets give them a try. When I opened the box which looked like it was made for a really expensive ring I was very happy with my fiances choice it has lots of sparkle and class . Don,t be fooled by the price theses rings are made so well no one will ever know the difference unless you tell them. I have had the ring for two days now and have got a lot of compliments on it so far so good. I only wish they made a band to match the Elsa because I would buy it . Thank you for making such lovely rings that the average person can afford. my fiance is a parapaligic and on a fixed income and he was worried he couldn,t afford a ring i would love but D N came through . Thank you for making both of us happy.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.