The perfect combination of vintage and glamorous, the Elise engagement ring is a richly embellished solitaire. The Contemporary Nexus Diamond center stone is encased in six prongs, and supported by shining accent stones. The incredible detail makes the band appear as though it is draped in ribbons of metal edged with millgraine decoration, yet even with the detailing, this ring is still comfortable to wear daily with a low profile band.
- Center stone pictured: 1.03 carat Round Brilliant cut (2.04 carat on hand)
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Elise band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0044
STILL IN LOVE
- I have had my Elise ring now for five years. Since the original purchase, my husband has bought me two of the matching Elise bands, which we had saudered to the main ring. It is absolutely stunning and everywhere I go people fall in love. We got married very young so this ring was an upgrade at our ten year anniversary. I only wish we had this company back in 2002 so we could have saved some money and got this kind of quality. In regard to the previous user's complaint of "diamond cloudiness, etc., as with ANY ring it will develop a buildup of soap and lotion gunk but I always take mine off when applying these things when possible. It cleans beautifully and after five years, it is going strong. I send it in once a year for stone checks, prong tightening and cleanings. I would ask for this ring again and again if I had the choice. Great job DN!
- this ring is beautiful--the only issue i have is that the bottom of the ring is tapered (as another reviewer mentioned) so it feels very thin on the back of my finger. i have the 2 carat and other than the taper, i love it
Gorgeous, shiny and durable!!!
- I spent months looking at rings on your sight, I picked out 3 and let my finance choose, so I would be surprised. He choose the Elise. (It was my favorite) I have had a year now, I wear it everyday and manage a college bookstore, in other words it is very sturdy! I get compliments on it every single day. I was worried about the 2 carrot diamond looking gaudy so I went with the 1, now I wish I had gone bigger! Bottom line, its a beautiful ring and I adore it!
After having my ring a few months I noticed that the stones were getting so cloudy that my ring didn't shine anymore. No matter how much I cleaned it the way I watched from diamond nexus it didn't make a difference. I have contacted customer service and didn't get a response back from them. I love this ring and couldn't wait to get the matching band but now I have a ring I loved and I am just so embarrassed to wear it because it doesn't shine or sparkle the way it did. I am very upset.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry for the frustrations that you have experienced. We take great care to assist all customers in a timely manner and are not sure how you had tried to contact us but we are available here at 1-800-509-4990 and at firstname.lastname@example.org . We are happy to have your ring shipped back for a professional inspection and cleaning. Most likely something like a buildup of things from the environment like soaps and lotions are the culprit and one that an ultrasonic cleaning can remove quickly and easily. You can also have a local jeweler do professional cleaning and not worry about voiding the warranty. Cleanings can be done safely by any jeweler and this is most recommended as a good start to checking on the issue of the stones. We are happy to speak more with you about this as well. Feel free to contact our customer experience coordinator at email@example.com at your convenience as well.
Beyond my expectations!
After trying on several rings at the Diamond Nexus store I fell in love with this ring. The details and beautiful setting is just what I have always wanted. Months later I finally received the ring with a beautiful proposal.
I am over the moon happy and have received numerous amazing complements on my engagement ring.
- My husband gave me this ring for our engagement and I absolutely love it! It is so beautiful and shines so much!
- My boyfriend and I checked out your store at the mall and fell in love with this ring! We didn't get it yet because he wants to surprise me, I can't wait to get it on my finger!!!!
- I have had my ring now for three days and I absolutely love it...I have had so many comments about how beautiful it is I just cant wait to have the entire set together I am a new customer and will be a forever one. Thanks Diamond Nexus great work with this piece.
Love at first sight....
- My soon to be fience boutght this ring for me I have not gotten it yet as we just ordered it last night but I have not been able to stop watching the video as I am so excited. I think it is the most beautiful unique ring I have ever seen, Not only that the thought of being asked by someone who is my absolute perfect half my souldmate just makes the excitement all that much more worth the wait of something so beautiful. I will definitely be posting more once I get my ring.
I love my engagement ring, presented to me on Christmas Day.
My fiance presented me with my engagement ring, last night, on Christmas Day 2012. It is the " Elise" 2.4 ct, Diamond Nexus, size 7-1/2. The ring is absolutely beautiful!!!! More beautiful than in the pictures or videos could ever show. I had been looking on Diamond's Nexus' page for a ring for over a year. Many are so very lovely, but I wanted a six prong ring, with a high setting. I decided on the Elise and I'm so happy that I did. The only drawback for me is that the ring is tapered. The width of the ring on each side, upper part, where the smaller diamonds are set, narrows as it goes to the bottom of the ring, with is really not represented very well at all, in any pictures or videos. BUT the beauty of the ring is so gorgeous that I won't let this bother me. I am overall quite pleased, and am happy that my wonderful husband-to-be bought this gem of a beauty for me. Thank you Diamond Nexus for my ring...."A thing of beauty is a joy forever".
- We purchased this ring because I absolutly loved the pictures and video on the website, but once I had it in person I thought the side stones made it all too bulky and too "fake looking". It would have been a perfect ring for, if only those side stones would have been smaller. Unfortunatly, I am still looking for a perfect ring...
So much better in person
I had been falling in love with several rings online, but when I saw them in person they were beautiful, but not the heart-stoppers I imagined. I went into the store and saw this ring in person and knew without a doubt that this was the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen.
What you can't see are the small, round side stones. And the little bumpy do-hickeys down the band are more subtle and just add to the stones' shine. I saw this ring with the 2.04 ct and it was stunning. My ring is a size 7, and the stone was gorgeous, and somehow not too "much".
I picked this ring ...
- I picked this ring myself
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.