This fresh, innovative Eternity band features seven white Marquise cut Nexus Diamond Simulants and seven vibrant Princess cut lab-created rubies, emeralds, or sapphires for a total weight of 1.12 carats. Each accent is individually bezel set in an alternating pattern for a unique outline and a more youthful look.
- 1.12 total carats
- Stone counts and carats shown here are the averages. They will vary slightly depending upon ring size selected.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRRHXX0002
Not at all like photos
I purchased this ring and for some reason my order is coming up as 2 orders 1 order saying 0.00 the other the amount I paid for the ring,it also states I have points to redeem and the website still says my points are waiting for review I purchased this ring in February of 2016 ,it is now 8 months later and I have not been sent an email or anything in regards to redeeming my points , while the photo of the ring on your Instagram page was stunning and the photos on your web are stunning I was a little disappointed when the actual ring arrived ,the man made sapphires are so dark they almost mimic the black ring that is the same style yet $300 cheaper , I tried to use it as a stack ring with my eternity band and 6.04 high set real diamond engagement ring ,sad to say the elements ring is just to dainty to add anything to my wedding set ,I wish I would have returned it within the 30 days but that unfortunately was my own fault ,I tried wearing it alone on my right hand but I do not have dainty fingers so it's just not for me , I was also told not to clean it with mild soap ,warm water and a soft toothbrush and told that it can not be taken to my local jeweler for cleanings and rhodium replating as your imitation stones can not withstand the heat like my mined diamonds can , I was told I would need to ship to diamond nexus each time I needed cleaning and rhodium replating ,considering how long it took to receive the actual ring ,the care for it is not ideal , overall I believe I payed for the white gold because I can not even tell if your stones are nice or not from this ring , I would prefer to possibly exchange them towards a pair of stud earrings I fear I am to late for that as well so my only option is to try and sell it at this point ! Disappointed with the customer service who has failed to return my emails as of yet , overall not a great experience !
************* Diamond Nexus Response **************************
The sapphires in the elements ring are our Nexus Color Stones, they are chemically identical to mined sapphires but since they are grown in a lab they have a deep, rich color, without any flaws. In this particular ring, the sapphires are very small so they they do appear as very dark blue color. The image on our website is magnified beyond it's actual size so you are able to see every detail clearly.
All of our Nexus stones may be cleaned with regular jewelry cleaner and can also be cleaned in a sonic cleaner. You may also take your jewelry to be cleaned at a local jewelry store. If a white gold ring needs to be re-rhodium plated, our warranty and repairs department would need to do that in order to keep the lifetime stone guarantee intact. You may contact our customer service department for a UPS shipping label, if you are in the United States, as well as the form that needs to be completed and sent along with your jewelry.
We also offer a Lifetime Trade Up after the 30 days return window has expired. You can upgrade your Diamond Nexus jewelry at any time as long as your trade-up exceeds the original purchase price by 50%. You would be credited the full purchase price of your original item towards the trade up order and your out of pocket expenses would only be the difference.
You may contact our customer service department to initiate a warranty repair or a trade up at 1-800-509-4990.
Customer Service Manager
A truly beautiful ring.
- Wonderful ring it lends itself to stacking very well made the photo doesn't do it justice.
I ordered the sapphire Elements ring several weeks ago. I have not received it, but did receive notice that it should arrive approximately 1/3/14. I went online to check the status of my order and there were 2 orders for the same ring. One had a $0.00 balance due. The second had the full amount due on it, but it was marked 'SUSPECTED FRAUD". I have not been contacted by DN about any suspected fraud, have not received my ring, and have no clue as to whether or not I ever will receive it. I emailed DN, but have received no answer. I'm going to call my credit card next to make sure I have not been charged for a ring I never received. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! Poor customer service ... if I could have marked my review a negative zero, I would have.
Diamond Nexus responds: Please email our customer experience coordinator at Michelle.Edwards@DiamondNexus.com with your order number and we will happily look into this right away.
Not for me unfortunately
- This is a beautiful, well made ring. I purchased it with hopes of wearing it with my engagement ring, but it just isn't working. Because my ring is a three-stone with the main stone an oval sapphire, it does not sit properly and actually gets lost with the two together. Am sticking with my chevron diamond band. Had hoped this would work. Looks amazing as a stand alone ring on a smaller hand than mine.
- I got this for my wedding band and I love it! the biggest issue I have with it is that with my engagement ring (Lareda) if I need to put it on second or else my finger hurts.
Perfect birthday gift!
- We ordered this ring for our daughter as a birthday gift. She has not taken it off since. She absolutely loves it!
I LOVE this ring!
- My husband chose this ring as my wedding band to match my Diamond Nexus 2.55 ct 6-prong Tiffany-style low-centered setting. While that style ring has a matching band available, I told him that I wanted something unique, and that I could wear independently of the solitaire. My highest expectations were exceeded. The ring is beautiful and sits fairly flush with my solitaire. I receive compliments on it all the time. Thank you for your high quality products. Many of my girl friends have chosen your jewelry over mined diamonds. We will continue to shop with you.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.