The Eden engagement ring doesn't sacrifice comfort or brilliance. The Contemporary Nexus Diamond center stone is set flush with sparkling accented prongs, making it smooth and snag-free. The split band and profile are accented with more Nexus Diamonds, so this ring sparkles from all angles.
- Center stone pictured: 1.49 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond, 1.97 total carat weight.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Eden band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENMS0021
So eye catching
- I have received countless compliments on this ring I absolutely love my ring. I am now married and I've been wearing this ring for about two years and its still super shiny, to me it looks like SI quality for sure. Im so happy I found dnl its the smartest thing I've ever done. Trust me you will love this ring its not too overwhelming. 1.5 caret is the perfect size of diamond on this ring.
Love the Ring
- I just received my ring and I am in Love with it, i think it was the best choice for me, its perfect.
- I really underestimated this ring. I can't believe how gorgeous it is. Its so sparkly and it looks a lot different in person!! I get so many compliments on this ring. I think its very smart going with a lab diamond and not breaking the bank I can't justify spending 10000 and up on a ring. I totally recommend this ring.
It's ok, definitely not to die for.
- I like this ring, but don't love it. I sent it back once because the 4-prongs surrounding the center diamond always look dirty or like there's a space in-between the diamond and the metal. Upon receiving the new one I realize that's just the way the ring is built and the way light reflects off of it. :( I felt obligated to keep it but after 1.5 years of wearing this ring and still being bothered by this, my husband and I are currently hoping to trade it in for a different style. I also this that because the center stone is flush with the 4 prongs, it causes the 1.5 carat stone to look a lot smaller than it actually is.
Love this ring!
- My husband and I chose this beautiful ring for our wedding. I am so very happy with it. It came in a beautiful box and it has amazing sparkle. When we ordered it there was no matching band, but now I see there is one. I will have to see what my husband says but I would love to have the band too :) highly recommend any DNL product! We are very pleased with our purchase and will definitely buy more in the future. Thank you DNL for such a wonderful product.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.