Go for glam! A split band, micro-set accents, and millgraine detailing lend vintage-style allure to the setting of this magnificent ring, while a stunning Emerald cut lab-created sapphire at its center heightens the piece with its bold majesty.
- Center Stone: 1.74 carat Lab-created Sapphire
- 44 Round Brilliant cut diamond simulant accents
- What is Lorián Platinum? Click here to learn more.
- Product Model: LRRHXX0011XEMSPXX0174CS0LPXX
- I bought this for my girlfriend and she loved them.it looks even better in person
I don't recommend buying this one. There are other beautiful rings to choose from.
- I think this is the most disappointing piece I purchased from DN. It doesn't sparkle at all.
I am very happy with this ring :) Thanks DiamondNexus!
- When my fiance and I were searching for engagement rings we knew we shouldn't get something too expensive because it was just a matter of time before I ruined it or lost it. I am an art teacher, so I am constantly taking my ring of to mix plaster or getting paint all over it or something. I loved the blue stone (before Kate Middleton :P) and the quality and detail of the metal. This ring is SO beautiful and has held up over time. I have beaten the crap out of this ring and it still looks as beautiful as the day I got it. It's been a year and a half since Doug got it for me and I still love it. The only down side to this ring for me is that it is so large!!! Most people would love that, but I have scratched a child or two with it :/ When other women see this ring they compliment it all the time thinking it's a family hear loom! Yes, it is that beautiful!!! I love my ring and I love Diamond Nexus! Another issue we are facing at the moment is trying to find a matching wedding band... we may not end up getting one simply because the ring is so large on it's own, but I think I will look around a bit for one and see how it goes. Thanks!
Classical Beauty...Love it!!!!!
- My finance proposed to me last year July with this ring. I love it......from the very first time I saw it! Thank you for making such a classical-……,yet timeless piece I will ALWAYS cherish.
I was impressed with the picture of this ring - EAST OF EDEN -
in the product collection but when it arrived I was amazed at
how much MORE beautiful it is in person! The pictures DON'T
do it justice. It appears to be the real sapphire and diamonds
I'd always desired and tho't I could never afford. I love my ring!!
Wonderful Ring For The Price!
After wearing this ring daily for three months, I have no major complaints. Some of the interior work on my ring is also off and on one side it is noticeable but it isn't blatantly obvious when viewing the ring from the top. The only thing that I see causing an issue in the future is that the luster on the bottom, where there is no detailing, has worn off along with places on the interior surface.
For the price though, it is an amazingly gorgeous ring.
- My Fiance bought me this ring as a graduation present December of 2010. It is still one of my favorite pieces! I get so many compliments on it every time I wear it. I have very skinny fingers (size 4.5!) so I was worried about it being too chunky on my fingers. But it looks great! Some of the detail work on the inside of the ring is off, but I'm the only one who knows it.
- My husband picked this out for me over a year ago. It wears well, holds up well, and looks wonderful still. I do not wear it everyday, but I wear it at least once a week. You can't tell it's not real. I love it!!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.