Double Trouble Necklace, Silver was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
There's no stopping our most versatile necklace ever! A 36 inch chain is studded with twenty-six 0.25 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond alternatives, each one enclosed in a smooth bezel setting for ultimate comfort from day to night. Wear this piece in a single loop for a dramatic plunging line, wrap it once for a layered look that's both sporty and sophisticated, or if you're feeling daring, wind it around your wrist for a chic, artistic looking bracelet. You can even get multiples and hook them end-to-end!
- 6.50 total carats
- 26 Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond alternatives
- 36 inches in length
- Metal Type: Sterling Silver
- Product Model: LNXXAC0001XRBWHXX0650TW0LPXXXXXX
- Awesome necklace and was perfect for my daughter to wear on her Wedding Day. Very elegant
Great casual necklace with a couple of caveats
- I have had this necklace for a number of months now and I really like it as a casual every day necklace. That being said I do feel the price point is a little high for this piece. However, i have no complaints about the functionality or wear of the necklace and I have worn it many times. I also enjoy the versatility of this piece. I can wear it casually or dress it up by adding another DN bezel piece I have. My only other suggestion would be, that it would have been nice to have had a coordinated bezel dangle earring to compliment this necklace as a set.
Nice but not enough
I have ordered a lot of pieces from here and have come to expect a certain quality. Although the diamonds are small they are very nice and would have done well. However, I felt the chain was a bit dull and not up to the quality I usually get from Diamond Nexus and therefore returned it.
***Hello, Thank you for your feedback, I will pass this on to Product Development. -Jessica ***
Eventough I read all the reviews I decided to order this neckace because of the length. However when I received it I have to admit I was a little disappointed. I would have kept it if it was a little less expensive. However I did not feel it lived up to the Diamond Nexus name or value and therefore returned it.
** Diamond Nexus Response:
Hi Denise -
Thank you so much for your honest feedback about this product. I have passed along your concerns to our product development team so they can continue to improve all of our products. If you need any help picking out something else, just let me know.
Not worth it.
I have a similar necklace and I thought I would upgrade it because I would get better stones. Instead I just received a piece of crap. Not only is the chain dull and tarnished but the back of the stones are completely covered with prongs so no light gets through. It looks like it's made of tin. I am very disappointed and will think twice before I buy from you again.
** Diamond Nexus Response:
Hi Jennifer -
I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't like the necklace. You've purchased a lot from us and we don't want to lose the customer. I'm hoping you just accidentally received a damaged necklace. If you're open to it, I would like to send you a new necklace at no charge and, if you don't like it, you can return it.
Let me know your thoughts.
Would not recommend
The stones were pretty but the chain wasnt nice it had brown color
To it making it look cheap
**Diamond Nexus Response:
Hi Elsia -
I'm so sorry that you were sent this product, that never should have happened. I see that you're returning it. If you ever give us another chance, please email me and I will help you due to your inconvenience.
Casual and Fancy!
I wanted to wear this necklace a few times before I reviewed it. I wanted to make sure it didn't snag my clothing. Well, it didn't! It's a very pretty necklace. At first I thought it was too expensive for what it is. Then I started researching similar necklaces made with 'mined' diamonds....wow, were they expensive! Also, everyone complained about the prongs snagging their blouses. After reading all of those reviews and seeing the prices, it definitely made me feel better about my Double Trouble purchase!
I've worn the necklace for casual dinners with friends, but also to 'fancy' events. It works for everything. Very happy with my purchase.
Could be better
Would give more stars IF this was available in variable lengths, in gold, and smoother construction of stones (held in by unimpressive pieces). Make this like quality diamonds by the yard and I'd buy more, for me, for gifts.
********************* Diamond Nexus Response ***************************
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The Double Trouble necklace is one of our pieces made with our fashion metal. This is to keep the price down without sacrificing style or beauty. However, our design team would definitely be able to make this necklace in gold with any modifications you could want. You may reach out to them for a quote at 1-877-202-9044.
Customer Service Manager
Beautiful necklace and amazing packaging
I can't wait to buy another piece.
- The look is stunning for my fiancé. I can't believe the price either
- The versatility of this necklace is worth the buy. You can wear this with casual and formal wear. I love this effortless shine and compliments I've received.
Not worth the money
Very pretty but not worth the price for me as I am in Canada, so by the time I paid in US dollars and was then Charged $90 duty, the necklace cost well over $500 CAD and it certainly does not look worth anything like that.
It's too expensive to buy from Canada.
I wouldn't buy unless looking for cheaper looking costume jewelry.
- I loved the look of this necklace and from the front it is absolutely stunning but from the back it looks like costume jewelry. I wish that I had read the reviews prior to purchasing as I thought the front and back would be exactly the same. I have worn it once now and am thinking I will return it as it has already snagged my blouse and cardigan. If DN decides to change this style and eliminate the four pronged back I would consider buying it then because I do love the style and the jewels! I purchased the 1.67 stud earrings with white gold screw back and they are beautiful! Compared them to my 2 carat diamond ring and you cannot tell which one is the man made and which is natural!
A delicate piece
- As soon as I saw this piece I knew I had to have it, but within the first month is snagged on my shirt and caused one of the links to open. My husband was able to fix it for me and now I am careul about which shirts I wear it with but other than that I love its look and think its beautiful, just proves not all pieces are an everyday piece
Simple yet very beautiful
- I love how simple yet beautiful this necklace is! I wear it often and it goes with everything
I love thelook of this necklace, but have had nothing but problems with it. The links keep opening, I keep pinching them closed, but they snag on clothes, and one lonk even broke so i could not fix it myself. I called DNL, they had me send it in for repairs, I aske to have all the links soldered so they would stop opening. It cost me $48, to to this. I got the necklace back on a friday evening, only to attempt to wear it to dinner on Satrurday night and have a linkopen again before I even left the house!! very disappointed, especially at the fact that I paid DNL to have this repaired (which I dont understand why iy was not warrantied), and it was not. I could have brought it to a local jewler who would have repaired it for $12. Now I have to have it repaired again.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry that your necklace has experienced issues. We do guarantee all jewelry for the first 30 days of receiving it and we will guarantee repairs as well. You would want to send it back to us to have it repaired, but having us solder the necklace would be something that you would pay for. We are not sure why you are having these issues with the necklace but we would definitely want to encourage you to make sure you remove the necklace before doing any activities that may lead to the necklace being caught or stretched. We are happy to speak with you about the repairs soon, so please contact us at email@example.com
- My fiance gave me this necklace for my birthday and I couldn't be happier. It's very versatile. Goes with everything. Nice to have the option of wearing long or doubled. The diamonds are bright and full of sparkle. Beautiful piece from DN.
- If you are looking for a piece that sparkles and captures the light this is not it. I also agree with a previous review that says the backside prongs make the necklace look cheap, and I have also had some of my links open causing the necklace to seperate, which I was able to easily repair myself with needlenose pliers and tweezers. It is a versatile necklace and looks good long or doubled, however it seems to get twisted a lot while doubled. I bought this thinking it was similar to Tiffany's "Diamonds by the Yard" necklace which I have always loved, but really it looks more costumey. Not a bad purchase, just not my best one from Diamond Nexus either, good thing I got it on sale.
just beautiful and the girlfriend loves it
- Just got one for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it. Has already gotten many compliments from wearing it at work.
Not up to Diamond Nexus Quality
- I own nine pieces of various diamond nexus jewelry: earrings, bracelets and rings all in 14k white gold. I was quite disappointed in the 'sparkle' factor of the metal in this necklace. The stone are beautiful... however, the lack of shine in the metal- cheapens overall the look of this piece. I would return this piece if I could...
Not as great as expected
- From the three other reviews, I expected a fabulous necklace. But I am a little disappointed. The front of the bezel set diamonds is pretty nice, but the back looks cheap. It has four fold-over metal prongs to hold the diamond in place. It makes it look like fake jewelry to me. When wearing the necklace it is hard to keep all 26 diamonds with the bezel side facing out. So you will see the back side on some of them. The "platinum" metal is very light weight, and this also makes it seem fake to me. It does not shine and sparkle like real gold or platinum would. I may be returning this, and since it is my first purchase from this site, I am hesitant to try again.
- My husband gave this to me for Christmas and I couldn't be happier! Like the other reviews said, it's great that it's so versatile - I can even wear it as a 5-strand bracelet! It sparks and shines just like the real deal!
- This is my very favorite piece of DNL items I have purchased. It is very versatile - you can wear it alone, wrap it for a double strand, or layer it among other styles of necklaces. It is very well constructed and I get compliments every time I wear it. My one wish is that is also came in additional lengths - I'd get them all!
What a great necklace!
- My husband bought this for me for our first Christmas as a married couple. I was so excited to see that specially wrapped box under our tree! This necklace is amazing and very well constructed. I like having the option of wearing it as one long chain or making it a shorter double strand. Thank you for your high quality products. We will be making all of our fine jewelry purchases from you.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.