Dolce Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
As its name suggests, the Dolce engagement ring is sweet and fashionable from all sides. The Nexus Diamond Alternative in the center is supported by four simple prongs, allowing it to shine. The substantial band is filled with channel set accent stones along the top and shimmers with even smaller micro set accents along the profile. It is a heavier, substantial ring that will certainly stand the test of time.
- Center stone: 1.24 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond Alternative
- Complete the look with the matching Dolce band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENMS0020X
Held up well
- I bought the Dolce set for my wife in 2009 and here we are 8 years later and it still looks awesome.
Extremely beautiful ring!
- We received this ring two days earlier than expected, which was the first pleasant surprise! The next surprise was how professional the product presentation was. Last but certainly not least, the ring is everything we expected it would be! It's only been a few days, but so far, I have no complaints at all!! It sparkles in any light, and looks fabulous.
10 stars in my book!
- My wife bought this for my engagement ring, and I was absolutely stunned at how beautiful and shiny and real looking it was! I could not be any happier with it, and I love it when people ask to see it!
- My wife and I picked this ring and it was perfect. For no added costs, we changed the stone to 1.75 carets and used a 6 prongs. It was perfect! We could not be happier.
- The ring shines WONDERFULLY in outdoor lights, like a baseball stadium but inside, it's rather dull. It's a very pretty set but unfortunately the stone has cracked and I need to send it back for repairs. maybe this will fix the whole thing and it will shine brilliantly when I get it back. Fingers crossed.
- I ordered this in Palladium and surprised my girlfriend. She adores the ring, and loves to show it off. It is beautiful!
Love the ring!
- What a great ring! A beautiful ring for my small hand. I wear a size 4.25 and ring is not overwhelming. Beautiful detail and great quality ring. I'm very happy with Diamond Nexus.
- I received my ring just over 2 years ago and I STILL love it! I get complements all of the time, even from the jewelers in the mall. We even recommended your products to our friends (one we knew would share in our delight over no-mined diamonds) They bought their bridal set from you as well, it's gorgeous! I'm hoping for another matching band for the birth of our child..... =) Happy to see you still offer this ring!
- I received my Dolce ring today...Its absolutely beauitful. we searched and searched for the perfect ring. A friend referred me to DN and I was amazed of the quality stones that's identical to the more expensive minded stones. I Love my ring...Thank you DN
Third times the charm...
- I received the Dolce engagement ring today and it's Beautiful. Ican not say enough about this ring. After having prong problems with two previous Nexus rings my sweety almost pulled the plug on all simulants. After a little coaxing,we decieded we'd be a little bit more spacific about our order asking that all the prongs are the same. The third timewas the charm and now my sweetie is back on board with Nexus. He was impressed and said ''That Ring is Absolutely Amazing" and I agree Thanks D.Nexus you have just saved us a boat load of money. Dolce 18kt 1.24 and a nice weight to it ,it looks identical to a mined stone.
Third times the charm......
- I just Received the Dolce today It Is Absolutely Amazing. After having prong problems with two other rings my husband was slighty angry and bought a mined diamond band it was beautiful as well but I had to stop him. I told him we would be more spacific when ordering asking that all the prongs are the same. This made a world of differance and my husband is back on board with simulants now. I told him the third time would be the charm and now I have a beautiful Nexus ring that I love and hubby is pleased as well. WHEW !!!!! He almost spent a whole lot of money on a ring that looks identical to a mind expensive stone. Thanks Diamond Nexus.
- I love my Dolce and matching band! I the customer service was exceptional - I live on a military base in Japan and it took a week from when it was shipped out for me to get it. It sparkles so much! I love the lower profile - for my engagement ring my husband bought me the Louvre because that's what I wanted - but it was entirely to huge and set too far off my hand to be practical for everyday wear. And I wore it infrequently, and the pave stones kept falling out and having to be replaced. But the Dolce has a lower more practical profile, with all the bling anybody could want - and all of the stones are channel set, making them more secure. I have small hands and the dolce has a lot of bling without looking ridiculous. I think the small stones on the profile of the rings really makes these stand out from other 'classic' wedding sets. The center stone is so clear, and really has A LOT of brilliance in any light. I see other women with tiny specks of stone on their wedding bands, and I wish I could have pointed them to DN before they spent so much for so little, when they could've had just what they wanted with DN. I am a happy customer and know we'll be buying from DN in the future.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.