Light and delicate, the Dinah engagement ring has clean and modern style with a timeless elegance. The Cushion cut Nexus Diamond Alternative is surrounded with draped decorative metalwork set with accent stones. The band is very slim and set with accent stones, making it a simply lovely choice for the modern bride.
- Center stone pictured: 1.03 carat Cushion cut Nexus Diamond Alternative
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Dinah band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0014X
Very very pretty!
- Wow. Gorgeous! I cannot stop staring at it! Definitely a great choice- looks even prettier in person in my opinion. We shall see how it holds up. I have only had it for one day. So far I am extremely impressed.
- My fiancé proposed to me three months ago and I have been obsessed with my ring ever since! It's very unique and I constantly get compliments from friends, family, and strangers. Stunning and 100% recommend. Can't wait to add the wedding band in 11 days when we get hitched! And hope to add the second band for an anniversary later down the road.
Love my ring!
- I can't even begin to tell you how pleased I am with this ring. My fiancé upgraded the stone size to a 1.3 and it is amazing! All my friends stare and say how jealous they are.. And then compare it to their rings. They have no clue it cost a fraction of the price & I don't have to worry about where my money is really going with a conflict diamond. My ring originally arrived missing a side stone & we felt the setting was too high after we upgraded the center stone. Customer service was amazing & got me a new ring (which was perfect the second time) in less than a week. They even refunded me a price difference after it went on sale! I love my ring!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.