Diamond Diva Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Glamorous but not over-the-top, the Diamond Diva engagement ring is intensely sparkly and eye-catching. The six channel set Round Brilliant cut accents in the wider band complement the fiery Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone for a ring that's nothing short of spectacular.
- Center stone pictured: 2.04 carat Round Brilliant cut, 2.88tcw (1.03 Round Brilliant cut shown with band)
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Diamond Diva band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LRENMS0019XRB
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- I just proposed with this ring and the reaction by my fiance's family was amazing. I was totally transparent with her about the ring but didn't think it was anyone else's business where I got it from or whether it was mined, lab or simulant. People universally reacted to this as a very high quality diamond, even our neighbor who's a jeweler. Very reassuring to see that someone left a review of this ring after having had it 10 years. Didn't know it's been around that long.
Did not go through quality control
After a week or so the center diamond fell out!!! Not the stone the whole setting. It was obviously poor soldering. I would not recommend this ring because you don't know if you're ever going to lose the main stone. And diamond Nexus won't just replace it!
***Hello, Upon inspection of your return we do believe the soldering of the head was not up to our standards but luckily is something that is easily fixed. While we do not want any of our customers with faulty jewelry, we offer our Everything's Covered Plan that covers everything from metal repair work, complete lost stones and even a complete remake of the piece, thus covering this repair. We pulled the call you made and you had requested a return and explained you would purchase a new style in the future but did not inquire about repairing the center stone. Again this is something that we cover, and if you have any questions on warranties offered please refer to the SERVICE AND CONTACT menu. -Customer Care Advisor***
10 YEARS later, still 5 stars
After TEN years wearing this band everyday... I still get compliments and it still looks lovely!
No diamonds have fallen out or gotten loose.
A prong did just recently get a little bent, from an accident. However it would have happened to any ring.
I sent it in to be rhodium plated once, about 6 years ago. It's due for another.
The ring is still round and the bottom hasn't bent, like some rings.
The band's rubbing against each other has caused a scuffed looked on the inner sides of the bands. It basically looks like lotion dried on the rings side. This doesn't bother me even slightly.
I 100% recommend this ring! I especially like that no one was enslaved or died for the diamond!
The look of the ring is great. The value... well... obviously is amazing! The clarity of the diamond is fantastic too!
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE