The Diamantra is a necklace of the bold and daring. 113 Princess cut Nexus Diamond alternatives of 0.39 carats each are set in over 36 grams of 14k gold for a staggering total weight of 44.07 carats.
- 44.07 total carats
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone is guaranteed for life and should not chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- 113 Princess cut Nexus Diamond alternatives
- Approximately 18" in length
- Order additional services like a personal appraisal for $50 or an engraving for $25. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LNXXST0004X
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- I am a male who just recently purchased the Diamantra Necklace for myself I had it made to the length of 24 inches instead of 18 inches which is the standard size for this necklace. I had the necklace made in 14kt yellow gold it has 145 Princess Cut Diamond Nexus Simulants and a double locking box clasp with a total weight of 56.55 carats.The necklace arrived seven days after I was told it would be delivered I was a little disappointed but I must recognize Abigail Conner of Diamond Nexus for her outstanding customer service she provided to me,Miss Connor kept me informed of the progress and shipping information of this necklace any concerns any questions I had they were answered by her in a professional and courteous timely manner.Once my necklace arrived and I opened up the box all I can say is the yellow gold and Diamond Simulant left me speechless with the way the simulants sparkled with beauty in yellow gold and the outstanding workmanship that was used to create this custom-made necklace. I have received so many compliments on my necklace and all my friends are telling me I'm crazy for spending a enormous amount of money on this necklace some guess I paid between $7000-$10,000 only if they knew what I actually paid they would be in disbelief and my girlfriend wears it more than I do (LoL).Diamond Nexus you're in a league of your own and Abigail Conner I will be ordering from you in the future.
Bad shipping experience but an amazing necklace
- I purchased this necklace for my girlfriend and the shipping process was a nightmare but when I opened the box and showed her, it was almost worth the wait
- WOW!!!!! My boyfriend just gave me this necklace and all I can say is WOW!
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE