This substantial showstopper brings the glamour to new heights. The lofted Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone shines high above the accented band, which is set with even more Nexus Diamond Alternatives along the top and sides of the shank. Though the band is thick, it tapers gracefully toward the center, making the main stone appear larger and even more brilliant.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of early 2017, the Deco ring design was changed to include more metal and sturdier channel set accent stones.
- Center stone pictured: 1.49 carat Round cut, 3.09 tcw
- Complete the look with the matching Deco band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENMS0061XRB
I love my ring!
I got engaged on February 16, 2016. This ring is nothing short of spectacular! We purchased the 2.04 carat center stone, and it is amazing. Today, it still sparkles like new.
That said, I will also point out the one thing that buyers should be aware of. The tapered band does not allow a tight fit with the wedding band. I did not want my rings soldered, so it's just something you get used to.
Finally, the matching wedding band is gorgeous too. It also has stones on the outside of each side of the band, which is very unique.
My biggest critique of this set is the metals don't match. Whether we were "upgraded" to palladium or platinum by choice or error, the wedding band now makes my engagement ring look dull, almost a yellow cast. In fact, one of my sisters noticed it on my wedding day! I didn't want to be without my rings after we got married, but now feel it's time to get DN to correct this issue. Since I will have to send in both rings, I will also have them replace two of the small side-band stones in the engagement ring that were dark from Day 1.
Overall, I do love this set and this is my second purchase from DN. Great value for what you get - and no one needs to know it's a lab-created stone. Pay the extra for the appraisal so you can easily add your purchase to your homeowners policy.
***Hello- It sounds like your engagement ring needs a Spa Day to restore it's luster. Please reach out to our customer service department at email@example.com and we would be happy to get that set up for you.***
this is a five star ring!!
- I received my Deco round engagement ring last week. It is nothing short of amazing! I have a natural mined diamond that cost me, 10,000 I wish I I knew then what I know now and I could have saved myself so much money. I honestly believe this is the way of the future, who wouldn't want to get a perfect cut perfect clarity and perfect color at just a fraction of the price! In my opinion you actually get better quality because your creating the perfect environment for a perfect diamond. trust me, this doesn't look like a piece of glass because it isn't, it has facets and depth of a natural diamond, any light you have it in, it will show the brilliance as any natural diamond only better because in my opinion it is actually better because its colorless, a level D Now that I have gone this route I see that a natural diamond just couldn't compare to the brilliance this has! when I compare my mined diamond next to the nexus diamond the mined one doesn't look nearly as good. also the style of this ring is so modern and high class! I am so pleased! I hope my review helps anyone considering this ring, you will not be disappointed.
- Amazing Ring. Just got engaged on March 24,2016. I was blown away on the quality of this ring. Flawless. Was over the top and shocked that he proposed and then this ring was beyond expectations. Extremely pleased in every aspect. My soon to be husband did an amazing job. Love it
Beautiful rings and stellar service!
- I purchased the Deco Round Cut Engagement Ring in 2008 as an upgrade for my wife of 25 years (the ring is beautiful). A year later, I purchase the Abigail wedding band (also beautiful) to complete the set had Diamond Nexus solder them together and resize them to my wife's slim finger. They did an excellent job, I was very pleased. I have sent the rings back to Diamond Nexus twice over the years for repair and refurbishing. They have faithfully honored their warranty and replaced missing stones without question, they have repaired prongs, settings, and damaged stones (even the 2.04 carat stone ... damaged from wear) and restored the rings to their original stellar beauty. I am thoroughly delighted with my Diamond Nexus purchases and even more impressed with their service. I unconditionally recommend their rings and services.
Almost 10 years later and I still love this ring.
- I have had this ring since 2006 and it still looks as amazing as the first time I bought it. I have not babied this ring. It has taken a licken and it still looks amazing. I got this ring when my oldest son was 7 years old. He is now 16 and the ring looks as good as it did when I purchased it. You can't go wrong with the company. Almost 10 years later and I am very pleased!!
- I bought this engagement ring and wedding band after I lost my origanal set when moving. It is simple yet makes a major statement. The bands are very durable and has held up remarkably the last year and a half I have had it. I work as a nurse and alot ar...
- We tried a bunch of different rings out there and couldn't get this one out of our minds. We thought we were going to end up with a modest look, but this ring is brilliant and I love its sparkle ( we got the cushion cut). I love the weight to this ring too, but we will be sending it back to have the rings soldered together, but we couldn't be happier
Still luvin it!
- I got my gorgeous ring today! We went with the marquise in white gold with the matching band and holy wow!! I was worried about it being too big for my hand (I wear size 4) like other reviews said and I tried both on and whoa is all I can say. I'm not a emotional person but I cried when I saw it!! Its totally steals the spotlight and measures up to exactly what I expected and I expected a lot and did my homework!! In love!
Still luvin it!
- I read the reviews – and just because I luv – luv – luv my ring – I like to see what others have to say. My ring is the Deco Wedding set, done in Palladium, with a certified 3 ct round center stone. I like BIG sparkle. I was surprised to find anyone disappointed. My ring has the same sparkle today as it had the day it arrived. But I am not hard on my jewelry either. I don’t wear it in the shower or to bed. I take my rings off when I do dishes, or put lotion or make up on. I clean it with a soft toothbrush and hot tap water. Nothing more. I have not lost any stones – there are no scratches in the 3 ct center stone, no chips, no cracks. It is brilliant. Bottom line . . . no disappointment. I am as happy today as the day it arrived – would recommend it to anyone.
- I looked at different rings and different companies for literally years before taking the plunge to buy this ring and the matching band. I special ordered a 3 carat brillant round and when I opened the box I was just blown away. I have worn the ring for months now and there is no sign of fading or discoloration in the stones. This ring has a lot of "bling" and if you want something understated this is not for you. I get comments from everyone everywhere I go about what a beautiful ring I have. No one...and I mean NO one could ever tell this is not a real diamond ring.
- This ring is sooo beautiful. Two carats is plenty because u don't want it to look fake. VERY VERY shiny and trust people will see two carats anywhere cause the total engagement ring is 4 carats total. So you surely have bling on your finger.....
VERY satisfied - this ring is beautiful!!!
- My husband bought me the Deco Asscher as my engagement ring, and he couldn't have picked anything better! The ring is absolutely stunning, and I receive compliments on it almost every day. The design is flawless, the diamond accents on the side are exquisite, and the center diamond sits perfectly on the band: it's not too high that it snags on everything, but isn't set so low that it blends in with the rest of the ring. My only two complaints are that the ring is pretty heavy (not heavy enough to be a burden, though), and one of the small side diamonds fell out after wearing it for a few months. However, customer service has been VERY helpful with the matter, and they're fixing my ring as we speak. I can't wait to get it back.
Upgraded - and Spectacular!
- Well, we sent our Deco set in to have the rings soldered together, and decided to upgrade to the 3ct center stone - OMGOODNESS! It is so beautiful. I just love it. It was an eye catcher with the 2ct stone. But with a 3ct; it jumps up and screams - LOOK AT ME! I AM GORGEOUS! It shimmers, and sparkles. We had the ring made in palladium – and I could not have been more pleased. If you want a ring that really SINGS – then DNL is the jeweler to choose.
- OMG.. is all I can say!!!!! We tried the abigail ring out, and I loved it on the site, but not on my short small hands, it was way to big and bulky looking and honestly it didnt look real!Finally looking at other rings on here I saw the DECO. I am in love with this ring! It's perfect the middle diamond I chose was round being it having 2.04 carots for the center diamond alone, it doesnt look goddy at all and looks completely like a perfect mined diamond! It's stunning and delicate looking and I'm 100% satisfied that we went this route, I have a beautiful ring, that I've never had and he didn't have to go broke getting it, now we can make plans and not have to be in debt for the rest of our lives over a ring! Also, the customer service is AWESOME, I called to tell them I didnt like the ring I had before and they put the Deco in production before I had even sent back the ring!!!! top notch! Thanks!
- This gorgeous ring is va-va-voom! I love the quality and the fiery color. However, it is a lot of ring. I have a small hand--and although I do love this ring, it is just too much for my hand. I find it uncomfortable to wear, so will unfortunately have to return it. But if you have a larger hand with nice long fingers, go for it! You won't be disappointed.
- Wow the ring is amazing, the experience is excellent and sent it to me super fast, I am a customer for life.
Over the Top!
- OMGoodness! I need to tell someone! I am so ecstatic with delight! The Deco set is far more than we expected (and we expected alot) It is beyond gorgeous! It shimmers, it shines, it sparkles! It is OVER THE TOP! We decided to do something for our 20 yr anniversary. Traditional diamonds are too expensive; both in money and in blood – we will NEVER go back to those. DNL is OVER the top in value, in presentation, and beauty. It is everything DNL promised it would be . . . and more! Thank you for creating such a beautiful piece.
- My husband and I agreed on this ring for my engagement ring and I was not disappointed. The ring is GORGEOUS! We have been married for 2 years now, and the it has surpassed all our expectations. It still looks spectacular, and no one knows that we didn't pay an astronomical price for an identical ring with "real" diamonds. You will not be disappointed. I would recommend upgrading to platinum so you don't have to worry about rhodium dipping
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.