This substantial showstopper brings the glamour to new heights. The lofted Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone shines high above the accented band, which is set with even more Nexus Diamond alternatives along the top and sides of the shank. Though the band is thick, it tapers gracefully toward the center, making the main stone appear larger and even more brilliant.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of early 2017, the Deco ring design was changed to include more metal and sturdier channel set accent stones. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
- Center stone pictured: 1.62 carat Marquise cut, 3.22 tcw
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ Alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that, among all simulants, most closely imitates the look, weight and wear of a perfect diamond.
- Complete the look with the matching Deco band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENMS0061XMQ
- Gorgeous ring but my center stone is somewhat dull, and I have only had it 1 month.
- I bought this engagement ring and wedding band after I lost my origanal set when moving. It is simple yet makes a major statement. The bands are very durable and has held up remarkably the last year and a half I have had it. I work as a nurse and alot ar...
- We tried a bunch of different rings out there and couldn't get this one out of our minds. We thought we were going to end up with a modest look, but this ring is brilliant and I love its sparkle ( we got the cushion cut). I love the weight to this ring too, but we will be sending it back to have the rings soldered together, but we couldn't be happier
Write Your Own Review
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE