This substantial showstopper brings the glamour to new heights. The lofted Nexus Diamond alternative center stone shines high above the accented band, which is set with even more Nexus Diamond alternatives along the top and sides of the shank. Though the band is thick, it tapers gracefully toward the center, making the main stone appear larger and even more brilliant.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of early 2017, the Deco ring design was changed to include more metal and sturdier channel set accent stones. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
- Center stone pictured: 1.59 carat Asscher cut, 3.19 tcw
- Complete the look with the matching Deco band.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENMS0061XAS
- This is so beautiful. The actual band is solid and substantial and gives a very expensive heaviness to the ring. But it doesn't feel heavy. This ring looks great from every angle and I get so many compliments on it. I love it. Its very unique and I can wear it on its own without a band.
Well, I DID love this ring...
My husband purchased the Deco asscher as my engagement ring. After wearing it for less than 3 months, one of the small side diamonds fell out, the center stone started to get foggy and lose its brilliance, and the band was getting a yellowish tinge to it. So, I sent it back in to get the small side stone replaced, have the center stone and band cleaned, and get it resized. $100 and almost a month later, I got my ring back. The stone that had been replaced on the side looked terrible: it's significantly set further back then the rest of the stones. Also, I requested that they go up from a 7.5 to a point 7.75. My ring is now a size 8, and slides around on my finger all the time.
A couple of months ago, another one of the small side stones fell out. Also, not only is the band turning yellow and the center stone foggy again, there's a also not one, but TWO huge chips on the edges of the center stone! Yep, that's right! Even though Diamond Nexus proudly proclaims on their site that these diamond simulates "will not chip, fade, or lose its brilliance over time" (http://www.diamondnexus.com/learn-more-compare-us-to-cz-and-moissanite.html), my ring has done all 3 of those things in less than 9 months! Not only that, but every time myself or my husband calls to speak to the supervisor, we're always informed that she's not available, and have no choice but to leave yet another voicemail. Over the past 2-3 months, my husband and I have left at least 5-10 voicemails, and have yet to hear back from her once.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry that you have experiences some issues with your ring. We do offer a lifetime guarantee on the stones and can repair your ring easily for you. We do encourage, however, that rings be removed before being exposed to chemicals, soaps, lotions, etc. These things cause stones to look foggy and for the white gold to begin wearing. These things accelerate the need to have the ring sent back for re-rhodium plating, which is a normal thing for those owning white gold, no matter where they have bought it from. As for chips in the stone, we are going to have to have you send the ring back to us so that we can inspect the ring and replace the stone for you. Stones are guaranteed but keep in mind that even mined diamonds can be damaged, so there is a possibility, depending on what the ring was exposed to. Removing rings before laborous work and cleaning is always the best idea. Please contact our customer service dept. at 1-800-509-4990 and we will be happy to send you a return label for your ring repairs. We want to make sure your beautiful Deco ring is repaired and back on your finger as soon as possible.
- I bought this engagement ring and wedding band after I lost my origanal set when moving. It is simple yet makes a major statement. The bands are very durable and has held up remarkably the last year and a half I have had it. I work as a nurse and alot ar...
- We tried a bunch of different rings out there and couldn't get this one out of our minds. We thought we were going to end up with a modest look, but this ring is brilliant and I love its sparkle ( we got the cushion cut). I love the weight to this ring too, but we will be sending it back to have the rings soldered together, but we couldn't be happier
- I got my gorgeous ring today! We went with the marquise in white gold with the matching band and holy wow!! I was worried about it being too big for my hand (I wear size 4) like other reviews said and I tried both on and whoa is all I can say. I'm not a emotional person but I cried when I saw it!! Its totally steals the spotlight and measures up to exactly what I expected and I expected a lot and did my homework!! In love!
Still luvin it!
- I read the reviews – and just because I luv – luv – luv my ring – I like to see what others have to say. My ring is the Deco Wedding set, done in Palladium, with a certified 3 ct round center stone. I like BIG sparkle. I was surprised to find anyone disappointed. My ring has the same sparkle today as it had the day it arrived. But I am not hard on my jewelry either. I don’t wear it in the shower or to bed. I take my rings off when I do dishes, or put lotion or make up on. I clean it with a soft toothbrush and hot tap water. Nothing more. I have not lost any stones – there are no scratches in the 3 ct center stone, no chips, no cracks. It is brilliant. Bottom line . . . no disappointment. I am as happy today as the day it arrived – would recommend it to anyone.
- I looked at different rings and different companies for literally years before taking the plunge to buy this ring and the matching band. I special ordered a 3 carat brillant round and when I opened the box I was just blown away. I have worn the ring for months now and there is no sign of fading or discoloration in the stones. This ring has a lot of "bling" and if you want something understated this is not for you. I get comments from everyone everywhere I go about what a beautiful ring I have. No one...and I mean NO one could ever tell this is not a real diamond ring.
- This ring is sooo beautiful. Two carats is plenty because u don't want it to look fake. VERY VERY shiny and trust people will see two carats anywhere cause the total engagement ring is 4 carats total. So you surely have bling on your finger.....
VERY satisfied - this ring is beautiful!!!
- My husband bought me the Deco Asscher as my engagement ring, and he couldn't have picked anything better! The ring is absolutely stunning, and I receive compliments on it almost every day. The design is flawless, the diamond accents on the side are exquisite, and the center diamond sits perfectly on the band: it's not too high that it snags on everything, but isn't set so low that it blends in with the rest of the ring. My only two complaints are that the ring is pretty heavy (not heavy enough to be a burden, though), and one of the small side diamonds fell out after wearing it for a few months. However, customer service has been VERY helpful with the matter, and they're fixing my ring as we speak. I can't wait to get it back.
Upgraded - and Spectacular!
- Well, we sent our Deco set in to have the rings soldered together, and decided to upgrade to the 3ct center stone - OMGOODNESS! It is so beautiful. I just love it. It was an eye catcher with the 2ct stone. But with a 3ct; it jumps up and screams - LOOK AT ME! I AM GORGEOUS! It shimmers, and sparkles. We had the ring made in palladium – and I could not have been more pleased. If you want a ring that really SINGS – then DNL is the jeweler to choose.
- OMG.. is all I can say!!!!! We tried the abigail ring out, and I loved it on the site, but not on my short small hands, it was way to big and bulky looking and honestly it didnt look real!Finally looking at other rings on here I saw the DECO. I am in love with this ring! It's perfect the middle diamond I chose was round being it having 2.04 carots for the center diamond alone, it doesnt look goddy at all and looks completely like a perfect mined diamond! It's stunning and delicate looking and I'm 100% satisfied that we went this route, I have a beautiful ring, that I've never had and he didn't have to go broke getting it, now we can make plans and not have to be in debt for the rest of our lives over a ring! Also, the customer service is AWESOME, I called to tell them I didnt like the ring I had before and they put the Deco in production before I had even sent back the ring!!!! top notch! Thanks!
- This gorgeous ring is va-va-voom! I love the quality and the fiery color. However, it is a lot of ring. I have a small hand--and although I do love this ring, it is just too much for my hand. I find it uncomfortable to wear, so will unfortunately have to return it. But if you have a larger hand with nice long fingers, go for it! You won't be disappointed.
- Wow the ring is amazing, the experience is excellent and sent it to me super fast, I am a customer for life.
Over the Top!
- OMGoodness! I need to tell someone! I am so ecstatic with delight! The Deco set is far more than we expected (and we expected alot) It is beyond gorgeous! It shimmers, it shines, it sparkles! It is OVER THE TOP! We decided to do something for our 20 yr anniversary. Traditional diamonds are too expensive; both in money and in blood – we will NEVER go back to those. DNL is OVER the top in value, in presentation, and beauty. It is everything DNL promised it would be . . . and more! Thank you for creating such a beautiful piece.
- My husband and I agreed on this ring for my engagement ring and I was not disappointed. The ring is GORGEOUS! We have been married for 2 years now, and the it has surpassed all our expectations. It still looks spectacular, and no one knows that we didn't pay an astronomical price for an identical ring with "real" diamonds. You will not be disappointed. I would recommend upgrading to platinum so you don't have to worry about rhodium dipping
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.