This substantial showstopper brings the glamour to new heights. The lofted Nexus Diamond alternative center stone shines high above the accented band, which is set with even more Nexus Diamond alternatives along the top and sides of the shank. Though the band is thick, it tapers gracefully toward the center, making the main stone appear larger and even more brilliant.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of early 2017, the Deco ring design was changed to include more metal and sturdier channel set accent stones. For more detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
- Center stone pictured: 1.59 carat Asscher cut, 3.19 tcw
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ Alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that, among all simulants, most closely imitates the look, weight and wear of a perfect diamond.
- Complete the look with the matching Deco band.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENMS0061XAS
- I ordered with a 3ct Asscher cut center stone and it is breathtaking. I cannot stop looking at it in all different lighting. Diamond Nexus stones (D color, flawless) are perfect for this cut. The step cut design required a high color grade and lack of imperfections due to the large and deep facets. When researching this size of stone and color online diamonds with the same characteristics were running 40-80k...I also chose yellow gold which was more relevant in the deco era. The side stones from all angles stand out both in contrast with the yellow gold and sparkle. Like any diamond that I currently own (as well as my David Yurman gem rings) I regularly dip in ring cleaner in the morning as I do not remove my rings and tend to get lotion residue. I wish DN allowed real photos for reviews. This ring did not have a representation on the hand, especially for the larger stone. Also note, I had to go through their sister company Forever Artisans as it was considered semi-custom to add the larger stone. The service and quality were excellent.
- This is so beautiful. The actual band is solid and substantial and gives a very expensive heaviness to the ring. But it doesn't feel heavy. This ring looks great from every angle and I get so many compliments on it. I love it. Its very unique and I can wear it on its own without a band.
Well, I DID love this ring...
My husband purchased the Deco asscher as my engagement ring. After wearing it for less than 3 months, one of the small side diamonds fell out, the center stone started to get foggy and lose its brilliance, and the band was getting a yellowish tinge to it. So, I sent it back in to get the small side stone replaced, have the center stone and band cleaned, and get it resized. $100 and almost a month later, I got my ring back. The stone that had been replaced on the side looked terrible: it's significantly set further back then the rest of the stones. Also, I requested that they go up from a 7.5 to a point 7.75. My ring is now a size 8, and slides around on my finger all the time.
A couple of months ago, another one of the small side stones fell out. Also, not only is the band turning yellow and the center stone foggy again, there's a also not one, but TWO huge chips on the edges of the center stone! Yep, that's right! Even though Diamond Nexus proudly proclaims on their site that these diamond simulates "will not chip, fade, or lose its brilliance over time" (http://www.diamondnexus.com/learn-more-compare-us-to-cz-and-moissanite.html), my ring has done all 3 of those things in less than 9 months! Not only that, but every time myself or my husband calls to speak to the supervisor, we're always informed that she's not available, and have no choice but to leave yet another voicemail. Over the past 2-3 months, my husband and I have left at least 5-10 voicemails, and have yet to hear back from her once.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry that you have experiences some issues with your ring. We do offer a lifetime guarantee on the stones and can repair your ring easily for you. We do encourage, however, that rings be removed before being exposed to chemicals, soaps, lotions, etc. These things cause stones to look foggy and for the white gold to begin wearing. These things accelerate the need to have the ring sent back for re-rhodium plating, which is a normal thing for those owning white gold, no matter where they have bought it from. As for chips in the stone, we are going to have to have you send the ring back to us so that we can inspect the ring and replace the stone for you. Stones are guaranteed but keep in mind that even mined diamonds can be damaged, so there is a possibility, depending on what the ring was exposed to. Removing rings before laborous work and cleaning is always the best idea. Please contact our customer service dept. at 1-800-509-4990 and we will be happy to send you a return label for your ring repairs. We want to make sure your beautiful Deco ring is repaired and back on your finger as soon as possible.
Write Your Own Review
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE