Cushion Cut Stud Earrings, Tension Back, Filigree Set was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Add some intrigue to a romantic look with these lab created simulated diamond earrings. The Cushion cut Nexus Diamond alternative is a unique shape that’s not quite round, not quite square. The filigree setting adds a dreamy element that makes these feel effortless whether you’re dressed up or down.
- Available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone is guaranteed for life and should not chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Bend-resistant notched posts with tension backs
- Model is wearing 0.66 carat stud earrings
- Product Model: LEXXCL0030X
This item will ship in two (2) days. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take two business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- Wear them everyday and they are so beautiful. Extremely happy with my purchase. Easy to clean as well. Why waste thousands on something taken from the earth, and cause harm to those retrieving it, and harm our environment? Diamonds can be created in a lab with no harm to the environment, and people. It’s an easy choice and great price point.
I am extremely disappointed in this product. My husband bought me these earring for Christmas two months ago. I was wearing them this weekend and my heart broke to find the post still in my ear but the setting and stone completely broken off and missing. When I contacted customer service, they said there was not way for them to help me because I did not have the stone to send in for repair. I'm extremely disappointed in this company and the quality of their customer support.
*** Hello, We apologize that this has happened to you and would hope to reassure you that the post breaking off of it's stone setting while wearing is quite rare. Please note that unfortunately the warranty that would have covered you if all parts were found is the Everything's Covered Plan, which does not cover lost metal components. The best course of action would be to reach out to your home owner's or other third part insurance to cover this lost earring. -Customer Care Advisor ***
- I absolutely love Diamond Nexus! I’ve purchased many set of earrings over several years. I bought a pair for each of my bridesmaids, They loved them! I get countless compliments all the time, no one knows they are not real. I can’t recommend this company more. The quality, and craftsmanship is seriously exceptional. I’m addicted.
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE